This installer grabs the latest Sources of TYPO3v5 from GIT and installs it into the specified directory.
It optionally registers the neccessary hooks for committing to gerrit.
By default it installs the PhoenixDemoTypo3Org Site, customizable with the --nodemo switch.
It checks the neccessary requirements and will have a guided installation.
It is a bash-script and should be functional on UNIX, Linux and partially with git-bash under Windows.
- An empty database (MySQL) (--dbname, --dbhost)
- A MySQL-user with write-permissions to the database (--dbuser, --dbpass)
- An not existing or empty directoryname, customizable with the --subfolder switch
- For executing the setpermissions.sh script sudo is required
- An username for Gerrit with existing and registered public/private key pair (--gituser switch)
Until the first version is publishable this script is located at github:
Attention: As this is a shell script please be aware of the risks of shell scripts.
- Homepage: git://github.com/markusbucher/installPhoenix.git