From 2008-06-02 to 2008-07-01
- 13:51 Revision 65c8aea4: Testing: Fixed testing blacklist
- 13:48 Revision 611269ea: Testing:
- * Extracted some code from the test runners and moved that into a common superclass
* The CLI test runner can run all...
- 11:49 Revision 8a13a67e: Testing: Tweaked the way test suites are nested and executed in the web test runner.
- 18:52 Revision fcc04360: Testing: Reverted the logging of skipped and incomplete tests to XML (at least Hudson sees them as failures)
- 18:24 Revision 124652cc: Testing: Changed the way testsuites are nested in the XML logfile
- 12:17 Revision f7b29b30: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added support of __toString() for the controller argument object
- * FLOW3: (Utility) Cleaned up a bit the arrays utility
* FLOW3: (Validation) Fixed a fatal error in the arguments val...
- 18:06 Bug #838 (Resolved): Images not working when Packages directory is not available from Web
- Info(Hint) for Revision 957:
The images from testing are not available if the Packages directory is not available ...
- 15:51 Revision 37b8daa7: Testing: Fixed paths to more images, using FLOW3 logo now.
- 13:46 Revision 85b14c42: Test runner on command line works now
- 13:38 Revision 85781544: Making test runner commandline work mostly
- 17:12 Bug #344 (Closed): T3_Testing_BaseTestCase should be abstract
- The class is now abstract, as this is consistent with the PHPUnit testcase class. Registering with the component mana...
- 17:06 Revision 08300cc2: Testing:
- * F3_Testing_BaseTestCase is now abstract, refs #344
- 17:01 Bug #471 (Resolved): Crash of Apache on Windows
- Applied in changeset r910.
- 17:01 Revision 29ef6e73: Testing:
- * Switched off $GLOBALS backup, this fixes crashes on Windows and makes the tests run twice as fast, refs #371, fixes...
Also available in: Atom