This project is closed and read-only.
A Flow package driving the rendering of the documentation. Its basically works in two steps:
1. Grab a source of documentation from a TYPO3 extension or a Flow package and create a rendering job which is queued in a tube within Beanstalkd.
2. Once the job is executed, it properly fetches the source from the TER or from a Git repository and then renders it.
This package has dependencies to
- Package RestTools which contains utility scripts to transform documentation.
- Pacakge Pheanstalk PHP client for beanstalkd queue, a simple, fast work queue.
- Package TYPO3.Queue.Beanstalkd implementing the Queue interface
- Package TYPO3.Queue programming interface for a queue system in a Flow application
- Package TYPO3.SwiftMailer flexible and elegant object-oriented approach to sending emails