From 2012-06-14 to 2012-07-13
- 16:18 Bug #25867 (Closed): German 'Umlaute' in a MySQL table-field makes ExtDirect throw an error
- This has long been solved in (our) Doctrine.
- 16:17 Bug #26530 (On Hold): Unique-Constraint Errors are not handled by an ExtDirect Request
- Without #30933 solved this cannot be done.
- 16:13 Bug #27663 (Resolved): Fatal error class "F3\ExtJS\ExtDirect\Exception\InvalidExtRequestException" not found
- No longer valid.
- 16:12 Bug #37388 (Resolved): RequestHandler uses uninitialized variable "$settings"
- Fixed with https://review.typo3.org/12213
- 13:35 Revision b1fd0297: [TASK] Improve exception message for ExtDirect requests
- Change-Id: Id86a05acac9bb587e4e72dc522a8eb3b283fc55b
- 13:34 Revision 8cc214fd: [BUGFIX] Fatal error caused by undefined variable in request handler
- This error occurs everytime the ExtDirect request handler catches an uncaught exception.
Also available in: Atom