From 2007-03-07 to 2007-04-05
- 09:46 Feature #47 (Resolved): Implement pointcut designator for annotations
- Currently there is no pointcut filter for matching annotations - create it!
- 11:15 Feature #46 (Resolved): Implement After Advice
- Currently only After Returning and After Throwing advices exist. Implement the general After advice as well and make ...
- 18:14 Bug #45 (Closed): Core ComponentObjectBuilder: Create test for different types of constructor arguments
- (In r195)
* Core: Added some tests for injection of straight values via constructor- and setter injection. Some bugs...
- 17:23 Bug #44 (Closed): Fix injection of straight values with Setter Injection
- (In r193)
* Core: The Component Manager registered abstract classes as the default implementation of an interface, w...
- 22:32 Bug #45 (Closed): Core ComponentObjectBuilder: Create test for different types of constructor arguments
- Currently only simple types are tested for constructor injection and probably no test exists for the optional constru...
- 21:26 Feature #14: Define the packageInfo.xml format
> * <numberofdownloads>3229</numberofdownloads>: as we will have distributed mirrors, so that will be pretty ha...
- 21:10 Feature #14: Define the packageInfo.xml format
- Hi Robert,
here are my comments:
* <numberofdownloads>3229</numberofdownloads>: as we will have distributed mirrors...
- 09:24 Bug #44 (Closed): Fix injection of straight values with Setter Injection
- While demonstrating setter injection, injection of straight values didn't work. Check this (and constructor injection...
- 11:30 Bug #41 (Closed): Custom autoloaders are registered too late
- (In r178)
* Core: Added support for "PackageConfiguration.php". Autoloaders should now be registered in the PackageC...
- 09:47 Feature #43 (Closed): make extensibility of Components.conf possible
- We need some mechanism to make the Components.conf file extendable by other components.
- 09:45 Feature #14 (Accepted): Define the packageInfo.xml format
- 09:51 Feature #14: Define the packageInfo.xml format
- Please have a look into
T3Package Draft 1
and comment on the comments I wrote there.
I'd very much like to have s...
Also available in: Atom