From 2007-11-11 to 2007-12-10
- 18:25 Feature #75 (Resolved): Move T3_Framework_MVC_URI to a more fitting subpackage
- The T3_Framework_MVC_URI represents a URI and is not bound to the MVC framework. It better fits where other data type...
- 13:50 Feature #74 (Resolved): Request Builder doesn't convert POST arguments into Request arguments
- The Web Request Builder currently ignores POST arguments. GET arguments are implicitly set on calling setBaseURI() in...
- 17:03 Bug #73 (Closed): Fix MVC CLI Request Handler / -Builder
- As soon as the Property Mapper and Validator are in place, the MVC CLI Request Handler and -Builder should be fixed.
- 16:39 Feature #72: Fix @package and @subpackage annotation in all Framework classes
- (In r395)
* Framework: Forgot to fix annotations of some classe. Addresses #72.
- 16:12 Feature #72 (Closed): Fix @package and @subpackage annotation in all Framework classes
- (In r394) Clean up of annotations and fix of the Default Controller.
* Framework: (MVC) The dispatcher now throws an...
- 14:11 Feature #72 (Closed): Fix @package and @subpackage annotation in all Framework classes
- Some (well, most) of the @subpackage annotations are wrong ...
- 14:08 Feature #40 (Closed): Check all classes for Array type hinting
- 12:39 Feature #71 (Resolved): Add Validators for generic base types
- The framework should provide a few validators which can handle basic types such as:
* Text (ie. text without contr...
- 12:31 Feature #70 (Resolved): Implement a Validator Resolver
- As a convenience function (eg. in the Property Mapper) we need a resolver which is able to find a validator for the g...
- 12:27 Feature #69 (Resolved): Add validation to the PropertyMapper
- Add validation functionality to the Property Mapper.
First we need a way to set the validator - a method like setV...
- 12:19 Feature #68 (Resolved): Add validateProperty() to the Validator interface
- Add validateProperty($object, $propertyName) to the Validator interface.
And while you're there you could rename t...
- 12:15 Feature #66: Add the feature "Mapping Results" to the Property Mapper
- You will have to solve #67 before you create the new Error classes.
- 12:13 Feature #66 (Resolved): Add the feature "Mapping Results" to the Property Mapper
- The Property Mapper doesn't only map properties from one object to another but also invokes the necessary validators ...
- 12:14 Feature #67 (Resolved): Refine the generic "Error" class
- The T3_Framework_Error_Error class needs at least these additional methods:
- 11:45 Feature #65 (Resolved): Move "Validation" to its own subpackage
- Currently the "Validation" features reside in the "Security" subpackage of "Framework". As discussed, this should be ...
- 17:13 Feature #19 (Accepted): Add a feature for replacing "new" with "getComponent" in php source files
- Currently this feature does not work and is disabled. Don't forget to either fix or remove it ...
- 17:04 Bug #17 (Closed): Optimize reflection usage by introducing a cache
- We probably don't need caching on that level, but better try to cache the component configuration etc.
Close for now...
Also available in: Atom