From 2007-11-29 to 2007-12-28
- 17:42 Feature #84 (Closed): ComponentManager should not manage abstract classes
- Abstract classes can not run standalone. So they should not be managed by the Component Manager and should not be ava...
- 10:50 Bug #73 (Closed): Fix MVC CLI Request Handler / -Builder
- (In r408) Small changes to the CLI_RequestHandler/Builder. This fixes #73.
- 17:09 Bug #76: Rename test methods, add @test annotation, extend base class
- (In r404)
* TYPO3: Made the Page Controller subclass the Request Handling Controller instead of the Abstract Control...
- 11:06 Bug #76: Rename test methods, add @test annotation, extend base class
- (In r402) Speed for Unit Tests!
* All unit tests now extend the new T3_Testing_BaseTestCase instead of PHPUnit_Frame...
- 18:49 Bug #79 (Closed): ssl vhost of 5-0 dev website buggy & link in trac-ticket-mails wrong
- seems to be fixed already. (at least in the mail i got to this ticket...)
- 18:47 Bug #79 (Closed): ssl vhost of 5-0 dev website buggy & link in trac-ticket-mails wrong
- I opened a ticket to a problem yesterday, today i read the email i got because of that. at the bottem there was a lin...
- 09:37 Bug #77 (Closed): typo in MINUMUM_PHP_VERSION
- (In r399)
* Framework: Fixed a typo (fixes #77)
- 00:03 Bug #77 (Closed): typo in MINUMUM_PHP_VERSION
- in File Packages/Framework/Classes/T3_Framework.php the constant MINUMUM_PHP_VERSION is used. Shouldn't it be called ...
- 15:19 Bug #76 (Closed): Rename test methods, add @test annotation, extend base class
- PHPUnit supports annotations for some time now. Therefore we should remove the "test_" prefix from all test methods a...
- 18:25 Feature #75 (Resolved): Move T3_Framework_MVC_URI to a more fitting subpackage
- The T3_Framework_MVC_URI represents a URI and is not bound to the MVC framework. It better fits where other data type...
- 13:50 Feature #74 (Resolved): Request Builder doesn't convert POST arguments into Request arguments
- The Web Request Builder currently ignores POST arguments. GET arguments are implicitly set on calling setBaseURI() in...
- 17:03 Bug #73 (Closed): Fix MVC CLI Request Handler / -Builder
- As soon as the Property Mapper and Validator are in place, the MVC CLI Request Handler and -Builder should be fixed.
- 16:39 Feature #72: Fix @package and @subpackage annotation in all Framework classes
- (In r395)
* Framework: Forgot to fix annotations of some classe. Addresses #72.
- 16:12 Feature #72 (Closed): Fix @package and @subpackage annotation in all Framework classes
- (In r394) Clean up of annotations and fix of the Default Controller.
* Framework: (MVC) The dispatcher now throws an...
- 14:11 Feature #72 (Closed): Fix @package and @subpackage annotation in all Framework classes
- Some (well, most) of the @subpackage annotations are wrong ...
- 14:08 Feature #40 (Closed): Check all classes for Array type hinting
- 12:39 Feature #71 (Resolved): Add Validators for generic base types
- The framework should provide a few validators which can handle basic types such as:
* Text (ie. text without contr...
- 12:31 Feature #70 (Resolved): Implement a Validator Resolver
- As a convenience function (eg. in the Property Mapper) we need a resolver which is able to find a validator for the g...
- 12:27 Feature #69 (Resolved): Add validation to the PropertyMapper
- Add validation functionality to the Property Mapper.
First we need a way to set the validator - a method like setV...
- 12:19 Feature #68 (Resolved): Add validateProperty() to the Validator interface
- Add validateProperty($object, $propertyName) to the Validator interface.
And while you're there you could rename t...
- 12:15 Feature #66: Add the feature "Mapping Results" to the Property Mapper
- You will have to solve #67 before you create the new Error classes.
- 12:13 Feature #66 (Resolved): Add the feature "Mapping Results" to the Property Mapper
- The Property Mapper doesn't only map properties from one object to another but also invokes the necessary validators ...
- 12:14 Feature #67 (Resolved): Refine the generic "Error" class
- The T3_Framework_Error_Error class needs at least these additional methods:
- 11:45 Feature #65 (Resolved): Move "Validation" to its own subpackage
- Currently the "Validation" features reside in the "Security" subpackage of "Framework". As discussed, this should be ...
- 17:13 Feature #19 (Accepted): Add a feature for replacing "new" with "getComponent" in php source files
- Currently this feature does not work and is disabled. Don't forget to either fix or remove it ...
- 17:04 Bug #17 (Closed): Optimize reflection usage by introducing a cache
- We probably don't need caching on that level, but better try to cache the component configuration etc.
Close for now...
Also available in: Atom