From 2007-12-25 to 2008-01-23
- 16:21 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- (In r419)
* Framework: If eAccelerator is detect, the framework won't die anymore but rather disable caching. I have...
- 16:19 Feature #91 (Closed): Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- Currently eAccelerator causes problems because annotations are not cached. Also some other weird behaviour occurred w...
- 16:07 Feature #14: Define the packageInfo.xml format
- See also ticket #90.
- 16:06 Feature #90: Add PHP dependency support
- Part of task #14
- 16:06 Feature #90 (Closed): Add PHP dependency support
- The package manager should support dependencies on PHP extensions and compiling options. A package should just define...
- 14:33 Bug #89 (Resolved): Create proper exceptions for the Utility subpackage
- The Utility sub package only throws RuntimeExceptions.
- 12:34 Feature #88 (Resolved): Add forwarding support to MVC controller
- Add forwarding support to MVC controller ... something like $this->forward($controllerName, $actionName) and other fe...
- 12:09 Feature #87 (Resolved): Add fallback for servers without mod_rewrite / .htaccess support
- Add fallback for servers without mod_rewrite / .htaccess support
- 11:03 Bug #76: Rename test methods, add @test annotation, extend base class
If you like you can create a sniff for the following rule:
"Names of methods of classes which are locat...
- 17:04 Feature #84 (Closed): ComponentManager should not manage abstract classes
- (In r416)
* Framework: (Validation) Fixed class name of T3_Framework_Validation_Exception_InvalidSubject (incomplete...
- 12:31 Feature #84: ComponentManager should not manage abstract classes
- Some how on linux the CM does not load abstract-files and on windows it loads the abstract-files.
On windows there...
- 17:47 Bug #76: Rename test methods, add @test annotation, extend base class
- Should i also create a sniff for the coding guidelines validator which is under development at the moment?
- 18:17 Bug #76: Rename test methods, add @test annotation, extend base class
- The last comment means: this ticket's task is done for the TYPO3CR package
- 18:15 Bug #76: Rename test methods, add @test annotation, extend base class
- (In r411) Unit tests:
* Added @test annotation, renamed test methods (addresses #76)
* Added some tests
* Added some ...
- 19:56 Feature #71: Add Validators for generic base types
- This one should be missed:
Pretty useful for hashes or other identifications.
- 19:27 Bug #56: DirectoryIterator returns an Path with /C under Windows
- I think this one can be close.
The CM is running pretty well on windows-machines.
- 19:17 Feature #14: Define the packageInfo.xml format
Perhaps there should be a Tag for keywords/categories like:
Gallery, FE, BE, ...
The author could suggest so...
- 18:55 Feature #19: Add a feature for replacing "new" with "getComponent" in php source files
The TYPO3CGL validates the Code in the main folder 'Classes' for 'new'.
'new' will be only allowed, if a comp...
- 13:51 Task #64 (Closed): More Details for Apache2 "prefork" setup?
- Well, the guide says in the part "The absolute basics" (chapter 1): _Apache Webserver, either 1.3.x or 2.x. If you us...
Also available in: Atom