From 2008-01-14 to 2008-02-12
- 15:52 Feature #75 (Resolved): Move T3_Framework_MVC_URI to a more fitting subpackage
- Resolved in revision r486
- 14:17 Bug #222 (Resolved): Logger test should use a mock instead of file or write the file to FileCache
- Currently the tests in the Log package (try to) write a real file into the main directory, which usually won't work d...
- 13:15 Major Feature #220 (Closed): A basic persistence framework, based on annotations, with the content repository as backend
- A basic persistence framework, based on annotations, with the content repository as backend
- 13:13 Major Feature #218 (Closed): Comprehensive reference documentation for the MVC framework
- Comprehensive reference documentation for the MVC framework
- 13:09 Major Feature #216 (Resolved): AOP proxy classes are cached in production mode
- AOP proxy classes are cached in production mode
- 13:08 Major Feature #215 (Resolved): The MVC Framework can handle, dispatch and forward GET, POST and CLI requests
- The MVC Framework can handle, dispatch and forward GET, POST and CLI requests
- 16:04 Feature #116 (Resolved): Package Manager provides CLI access
- The Package Manager should provide a CLI controller which initially should support the "create" command for creating ...
- 16:21 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- (In r419)
* Framework: If eAccelerator is detect, the framework won't die anymore but rather disable caching. I have...
- 16:19 Feature #91 (Closed): Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- Currently eAccelerator causes problems because annotations are not cached. Also some other weird behaviour occurred w...
- 16:07 Feature #14: Define the packageInfo.xml format
- See also ticket #90.
- 16:06 Feature #90: Add PHP dependency support
- Part of task #14
- 16:06 Feature #90 (Closed): Add PHP dependency support
- The package manager should support dependencies on PHP extensions and compiling options. A package should just define...
- 14:33 Bug #89 (Resolved): Create proper exceptions for the Utility subpackage
- The Utility sub package only throws RuntimeExceptions.
- 12:34 Feature #88 (Resolved): Add forwarding support to MVC controller
- Add forwarding support to MVC controller ... something like $this->forward($controllerName, $actionName) and other fe...
- 12:09 Feature #87 (Resolved): Add fallback for servers without mod_rewrite / .htaccess support
- Add fallback for servers without mod_rewrite / .htaccess support
- 11:03 Bug #76: Rename test methods, add @test annotation, extend base class
If you like you can create a sniff for the following rule:
"Names of methods of classes which are locat...
Also available in: Atom