From 2008-01-16 to 2008-02-14
- 17:09 Revision e597a443: * FLOW3: (Package) Also renamed the "ComponentsConfiguration.php" to "Components.php" and moved it to the Configuration directory. Relates to #309.
- * FLOW3: (Package) Moved the "PackageConfiguration.php" to the package's Configuration directory and renamed it to "P...
- 16:44 Task #311 (Resolved): Move PackageConfiguration.php to the package Configuration/ directory and rename it
- Move PackageConfiguration.php to the package Configuration/ directory and rename it
- 16:32 Revision c592266a: * FLOW3: (Package) Moved the Components.conf file from the Classes/ directory of each package to a new Configuration/ directory and renamed the file to Components.ini. Closes #309.
- * FLOW3: Updated the documentation accordingly.
- 16:13 Feature #310 (Resolved): Find a way to simplify setter injection in ActionController (and elsewhere)
- Currently we need to write a setter method for all dependencies of an ActionController. The constructor can't be used...
- 16:05 Task #309 (Resolved): Move Classes/Components.conf to Configuration/
- The Components.conf file should be renamed to Components.ini and moved to a package specific Configuration directory.
- 19:07 Revision ca37f334: * FLOW3: Fixed whitespaces and inline comments where I came across
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Added two new exceptions: NoSuchController and InvalidController (for Dispatcher)
* FLOW3: (MVC) Added...
- 16:10 Feature #267 (Resolved): Method basicAction for T3_FLOW3_MVC_Controller_ActionController
- You can use initializeAction() for initialization.
But at this point the $this->view does not exist.
If you have se...
- 14:43 Revision 03aa50f0: Mainly worked on #263 - but solving it had various side effects and (fortunately) exploited a few older bugs we didn't know yet.
- * FLOW3: Fixed whitespaces and inline documentation in some classes I came across
* FLOW3: (AOP) Changed a RuntimeExc...
- 13:52 Bug #266 (Resolved): Proxied classes loose annotation information
- Currently the annotations are not copied into the target class when a class is proxied by the AOP framework. One effe...
- 12:12 Bug #263 (Accepted): Object Builder injects constructor arguments of previous builds if no arguments are passed explicitly
- 12:11 Bug #263 (Resolved): Object Builder injects constructor arguments of previous builds if no arguments are passed explicitly
- Code which exploits the bug:...
- 16:10 Revision 99d92680: * FLOW3: Forgot to rename the URI testcase file in r486. Addresses #75.
- * FLOW3: (Error) The "More Information" link will now only be shown if an exception code is available.
- 15:52 Feature #75 (Resolved): Move T3_Framework_MVC_URI to a more fitting subpackage
- Resolved in revision r486
- 15:49 Revision fef0d602: * FLOW3: (MVC) Specifying an unknown controller in the request URI resulted in exception 1187176358 which was misleading. Changed that so that the Default Controller is used instead. Needs some proper not-found-handling in the future.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the URI class to the Property module. Resolves #75.
- 14:17 Bug #222 (Resolved): Logger test should use a mock instead of file or write the file to FileCache
- Currently the tests in the Log package (try to) write a real file into the main directory, which usually won't work d...
- 13:15 Major Feature #220 (Closed): A basic persistence framework, based on annotations, with the content repository as backend
- A basic persistence framework, based on annotations, with the content repository as backend
- 13:13 Major Feature #218 (Closed): Comprehensive reference documentation for the MVC framework
- Comprehensive reference documentation for the MVC framework
- 13:09 Major Feature #216 (Resolved): AOP proxy classes are cached in production mode
- AOP proxy classes are cached in production mode
- 13:08 Major Feature #215 (Resolved): The MVC Framework can handle, dispatch and forward GET, POST and CLI requests
- The MVC Framework can handle, dispatch and forward GET, POST and CLI requests
- 17:25 Revision 73ffe94b: Subversion reorganisation, part 5:
- * Moved some directories again to create a structure agreed upon by the RnD committee
- 16:04 Feature #116 (Resolved): Package Manager provides CLI access
- The Package Manager should provide a CLI controller which initially should support the "create" command for creating ...
- 16:21 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- (In r419)
* Framework: If eAccelerator is detect, the framework won't die anymore but rather disable caching. I have...
- 16:19 Feature #91 (Closed): Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- Currently eAccelerator causes problems because annotations are not cached. Also some other weird behaviour occurred w...
Also available in: Atom