From 2008-01-30 to 2008-02-28
- 16:22 Revision f59cdeac: The results of some more work on the caching features for FLOW3:
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented has() and remove() for the File backend. Addresses #368.
* FLOW3: (AOP) The proxy classe...
- 13:55 Revision 7da2ee0b: * FLOW3: (Reflection) Added getProperty() to T3_FLOW3_Reflection_Class. Fixes #370.
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented load() support for the File backend. Addresses #368.
* FLOW3: (Component) The component ...
- 11:21 Bug #370 (Resolved): T3_FLOW3_Reflection_Class->getProperty() does not return FLOW3s property reflection
- $class = new T3_FLOW3_Reflection_Class(__CLASS__);
- 14:27 Revision 1bfbd6de: This commit contains the initial implementation of the new Cache subpackage. It's not finished yet and not used anywhere.
- * FLOW3: (Utility) Added a function which returns the path to PHP's temporary directory
* FLOW3: (Utility) Fixed the ...
- 13:41 Feature #14: Define the packageInfo.xml format
- I also thought about a similar solution for v4. So I'm just attaching my current draft to keep things compatible and ...
- 09:40 Feature #369 (Accepted): Replace path constants by resource manager calls
- 09:40 Feature #369 (Resolved): Replace path constants by resource manager calls
- The constants for certains paths still have "TYPO3" in their name and they are ... constants (eg. TYPO3_PATH_PRIVATEF...
- 09:38 Major Feature #368 (Closed): Caching Manager with support for different kinds of caches and stores.
- The caching framework at least supports caching of arbitrary variables, classes and files. As for the stores, there i...
- 19:03 Bug #363: Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- Thanks, but the Interface ends with "Interface" in this case allready.
I tried the Folderstructure you explained but...
- 17:47 Bug #363: Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- The structure must look like this:...
- 15:31 Bug #363: Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- Sorry Folder Structure was actual a bit diffrent:
- 15:25 Bug #363 (Rejected): Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- I have the following:
- 16:10 Revision 9770fd6d: FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed all CGL issues the current FLOW3CGL validtor could find.
- 14:57 Revision c150a0d0: * Replaced _declare(encoding = 'utf-8');_ by _declare(ENCODING = 'utf-8');_ in all packages of the current TYPO3v5 distribution. Relates to #265.
- * FLOW3: Sorted tests into subdirectories grouped by the subpackages.
- 14:00 Major Feature #345 (Closed): An initial implementation of the Resource Manager
- An initial implementation of the Resource Manager
- 12:08 Feature #342 (Resolved): Support for file uploads
- The MVC framework needs to support file / multipart uploads. It should be implemented in a way that uploads are only ...
- 10:37 Feature #341 (Closed): Define a router interface and Implement a rewrite router
- Define a router interface and Implement a rewrite router
- 10:36 Major Feature #340 (Closed): The MVC framework provides a default rewriting router and an interface for custom routers
- The MVC framework provides a default rewriting router and an interface for custom routers
- 10:16 Bug #56 (Closed): DirectoryIterator returns an Path with /C under Windows
- 10:02 Feature #339 (Closed): Improve the Components.ini format
- The current Components.ini format mixes up the actual component configuration, the injection of constructor arguments...
- 09:47 Bug #332: Error screen just displays the beginning of an absolute path
- What about just adding the dots at the beginning instead of the end? The filename is unique and includes normally the...
- 09:44 Bug #332: Error screen just displays the beginning of an absolute path
- Sorry wrong word yesterday evening..
What about just changing the HTML-output or don't croping it. This should jus...
- 09:23 Bug #332 (Rejected): Error screen just displays the beginning of an absolute path
- Your screenshot doesn't show an error message but an exception backtrace. The path you see there is just an argument ...
- 18:34 Bug #332 (Rejected): Error screen just displays the beginning of an absolute path
- A relative path would be more useful, because you normally know, where you are running you installation.
- 10:55 Revision f8eb2465: Documentation for r518.
- 10:53 Revision 29433667: * FLOW3: (Component) Added support for @required setter-injected dependencies. Resolves #324.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated the Component documentation. Added a new section about required and optional depende...
- 10:48 Feature #324 (Resolved): Add support for "required" dependencies via setter injection
- Currently all dependencies injected through autowired setter injection (see #319) are optional.
This should be con...
- 10:45 Feature #310 (Resolved): Find a way to simplify setter injection in ActionController (and elsewhere)
- Resolved by #319.
- 08:55 Major Feature #321 (Closed): The MVC Framework supports RESTful URLs
- see also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representational_State_Transfer
- 19:59 Revision b12c43ac: * FLOW3: (Component) Removed support for setter injection via generic "setProperty()" method.
- * FLOW3: (Component) Setter injection is now also possible via a "inject" method, e.g. injectSomeDependency() (instea...
- 18:27 Feature #319 (Resolved): Support setter injection without configuration through "inject" methods
- Currently setter injection is only possible via setter methods whose name follows the scheme "setPropertyName". These...
- 16:18 Revision 0f84257a: * Smarty: The Smarty View was not in a prototype scope yet - fixed that.
- * Smarty: Added the Smarty Engine class
* FLOW3: Changed the Abstract View's constructor
- 12:06 Revision 7abd0a63: * PHP6: Added a PackageInfo.xml to the PHP6 package
- * FLOW3: (MVC) ActionController now appends any string results form action methods to the content of the response obj...
- 12:32 Revision 5d04d27a: * FLOW3: (MVC) Improved the directory structure and naming of views. They now have the name of the controller in their own name. Fixes #314.
- * Updated the views in other packages accordingly.
* Fixed whitespace and inline doc issues in classes I came across.
- 11:38 Feature #315 (Resolved): Add "format" support to the Request object
- The Request object (mainly WebRequest) should contain information about the requested format. Currently it only provi...
- 11:04 Bug #314 (Resolved): Improve directory structure and naming for views in a package
- Currently all views in a package are located in the Classes/View/ directory. The naming scheme for view classes is:
- 17:09 Revision e597a443: * FLOW3: (Package) Also renamed the "ComponentsConfiguration.php" to "Components.php" and moved it to the Configuration directory. Relates to #309.
- * FLOW3: (Package) Moved the "PackageConfiguration.php" to the package's Configuration directory and renamed it to "P...
- 16:44 Task #311 (Resolved): Move PackageConfiguration.php to the package Configuration/ directory and rename it
- Move PackageConfiguration.php to the package Configuration/ directory and rename it
- 16:32 Revision c592266a: * FLOW3: (Package) Moved the Components.conf file from the Classes/ directory of each package to a new Configuration/ directory and renamed the file to Components.ini. Closes #309.
- * FLOW3: Updated the documentation accordingly.
- 16:13 Feature #310 (Resolved): Find a way to simplify setter injection in ActionController (and elsewhere)
- Currently we need to write a setter method for all dependencies of an ActionController. The constructor can't be used...
- 16:05 Task #309 (Resolved): Move Classes/Components.conf to Configuration/
- The Components.conf file should be renamed to Components.ini and moved to a package specific Configuration directory.
- 19:07 Revision ca37f334: * FLOW3: Fixed whitespaces and inline comments where I came across
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Added two new exceptions: NoSuchController and InvalidController (for Dispatcher)
* FLOW3: (MVC) Added...
- 16:10 Feature #267 (Resolved): Method basicAction for T3_FLOW3_MVC_Controller_ActionController
- You can use initializeAction() for initialization.
But at this point the $this->view does not exist.
If you have se...
- 14:43 Revision 03aa50f0: Mainly worked on #263 - but solving it had various side effects and (fortunately) exploited a few older bugs we didn't know yet.
- * FLOW3: Fixed whitespaces and inline documentation in some classes I came across
* FLOW3: (AOP) Changed a RuntimeExc...
- 13:52 Bug #266 (Resolved): Proxied classes loose annotation information
- Currently the annotations are not copied into the target class when a class is proxied by the AOP framework. One effe...
- 12:12 Bug #263 (Accepted): Object Builder injects constructor arguments of previous builds if no arguments are passed explicitly
- 12:11 Bug #263 (Resolved): Object Builder injects constructor arguments of previous builds if no arguments are passed explicitly
- Code which exploits the bug:...
- 16:10 Revision 99d92680: * FLOW3: Forgot to rename the URI testcase file in r486. Addresses #75.
- * FLOW3: (Error) The "More Information" link will now only be shown if an exception code is available.
- 15:52 Feature #75 (Resolved): Move T3_Framework_MVC_URI to a more fitting subpackage
- Resolved in revision r486
- 15:49 Revision fef0d602: * FLOW3: (MVC) Specifying an unknown controller in the request URI resulted in exception 1187176358 which was misleading. Changed that so that the Default Controller is used instead. Needs some proper not-found-handling in the future.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the URI class to the Property module. Resolves #75.
- 14:17 Bug #222 (Resolved): Logger test should use a mock instead of file or write the file to FileCache
- Currently the tests in the Log package (try to) write a real file into the main directory, which usually won't work d...
- 13:15 Major Feature #220 (Closed): A basic persistence framework, based on annotations, with the content repository as backend
- A basic persistence framework, based on annotations, with the content repository as backend
- 13:13 Major Feature #218 (Closed): Comprehensive reference documentation for the MVC framework
- Comprehensive reference documentation for the MVC framework
- 13:09 Major Feature #216 (Resolved): AOP proxy classes are cached in production mode
- AOP proxy classes are cached in production mode
- 13:08 Major Feature #215 (Resolved): The MVC Framework can handle, dispatch and forward GET, POST and CLI requests
- The MVC Framework can handle, dispatch and forward GET, POST and CLI requests
- 17:25 Revision 73ffe94b: Subversion reorganisation, part 5:
- * Moved some directories again to create a structure agreed upon by the RnD committee
Also available in: Atom