From 2008-02-15 to 2008-03-15
- 23:04 Feature #405 (Resolved): getRegisteredComponents Method in Component Manager
- For implementing a component browser in my "AOPBrowser" it would be usefull to have access to the $registeredComponen...
- 23:02 Bug #401: Permission problems with /tmp/FLOW3
- argh, i should read texts completely. forget my stupid stuff above.
U should really think about dedicated...
- 18:27 Bug #401 (Needs Feedback): Permission problems with /tmp/FLOW3
- Hi Johannes,
one way to solve this would be to use dedicated temporary directories for CLI and for web requests, t...
- 16:39 Bug #401: Permission problems with /tmp/FLOW3
- It is not a problem of FLOW3, it is a problem of your webserver setup.
FLOW3 uses the temp directory, which is set...
- 17:01 Bug #401 (Resolved): Permission problems with /tmp/FLOW3
- I called the index.php from the command line everythings fine:...
- 19:40 Task #400 (Closed): Security Report of CeBit '08
- Today I was on the CeBit in Hannover.
I read this article: http://t3n.yeebase.com/aktuell/news/newspost/cebit-kos...
- 18:16 Bug #76 (Closed): Rename test methods, add @test annotation, extend base class
- Seems to be done.
- 18:13 Bug #363 (Needs Feedback): Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- Hi Daniel,
thank you for your report.
Can you attach a small package (as .zip file) with the minimum amount of...
- 15:21 Bug #378 (Closed): Replace Constant TYPO3_PATH_ROOT to FLOW3_PATH_ROOT in index.php
- 11:45 Bug #378 (Closed): Replace Constant TYPO3_PATH_ROOT to FLOW3_PATH_ROOT in index.php
- Some how this file was forgotten...
- 21:27 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- I activated eAccelerator on a test vhost on my linux system. While calling flow3 i got this error:...
- 12:05 Major Feature #374 (Closed): Speed
- 11:21 Bug #370 (Resolved): T3_FLOW3_Reflection_Class->getProperty() does not return FLOW3s property reflection
- $class = new T3_FLOW3_Reflection_Class(__CLASS__);
- 13:41 Feature #14: Define the packageInfo.xml format
- I also thought about a similar solution for v4. So I'm just attaching my current draft to keep things compatible and ...
- 09:40 Feature #369 (Accepted): Replace path constants by resource manager calls
- 09:40 Feature #369 (Resolved): Replace path constants by resource manager calls
- The constants for certains paths still have "TYPO3" in their name and they are ... constants (eg. TYPO3_PATH_PRIVATEF...
- 09:38 Major Feature #368 (Closed): Caching Manager with support for different kinds of caches and stores.
- The caching framework at least supports caching of arbitrary variables, classes and files. As for the stores, there i...
- 19:03 Bug #363: Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- Thanks, but the Interface ends with "Interface" in this case allready.
I tried the Folderstructure you explained but...
- 17:47 Bug #363: Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- The structure must look like this:...
- 15:31 Bug #363: Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- Sorry Folder Structure was actual a bit diffrent:
- 15:25 Bug #363 (Rejected): Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- I have the following:
- 14:00 Major Feature #345 (Closed): An initial implementation of the Resource Manager
- An initial implementation of the Resource Manager
- 12:08 Feature #342 (Resolved): Support for file uploads
- The MVC framework needs to support file / multipart uploads. It should be implemented in a way that uploads are only ...
- 10:37 Feature #341 (Closed): Define a router interface and Implement a rewrite router
- Define a router interface and Implement a rewrite router
- 10:36 Major Feature #340 (Closed): The MVC framework provides a default rewriting router and an interface for custom routers
- The MVC framework provides a default rewriting router and an interface for custom routers
- 10:16 Bug #56 (Closed): DirectoryIterator returns an Path with /C under Windows
- 10:02 Feature #339 (Closed): Improve the Components.ini format
- The current Components.ini format mixes up the actual component configuration, the injection of constructor arguments...
- 09:47 Bug #332: Error screen just displays the beginning of an absolute path
- What about just adding the dots at the beginning instead of the end? The filename is unique and includes normally the...
- 09:44 Bug #332: Error screen just displays the beginning of an absolute path
- Sorry wrong word yesterday evening..
What about just changing the HTML-output or don't croping it. This should jus...
- 09:23 Bug #332 (Rejected): Error screen just displays the beginning of an absolute path
- Your screenshot doesn't show an error message but an exception backtrace. The path you see there is just an argument ...
- 18:34 Bug #332 (Rejected): Error screen just displays the beginning of an absolute path
- A relative path would be more useful, because you normally know, where you are running you installation.
- 10:48 Feature #324 (Resolved): Add support for "required" dependencies via setter injection
- Currently all dependencies injected through autowired setter injection (see #319) are optional.
This should be con...
- 10:45 Feature #310 (Resolved): Find a way to simplify setter injection in ActionController (and elsewhere)
- Resolved by #319.
- 08:55 Major Feature #321 (Closed): The MVC Framework supports RESTful URLs
- see also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Representational_State_Transfer
- 18:27 Feature #319 (Resolved): Support setter injection without configuration through "inject" methods
- Currently setter injection is only possible via setter methods whose name follows the scheme "setPropertyName". These...
- 11:38 Feature #315 (Resolved): Add "format" support to the Request object
- The Request object (mainly WebRequest) should contain information about the requested format. Currently it only provi...
- 11:04 Bug #314 (Resolved): Improve directory structure and naming for views in a package
- Currently all views in a package are located in the Classes/View/ directory. The naming scheme for view classes is:
Also available in: Atom