From 2008-03-16 to 2008-04-14
- 15:08 Revision 878f4bde: * Added remove method to F3_FLOW3_Cache_VariableCache and F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache, and updated the testcases accordingly
- 21:57 Bug #444 (Resolved): "func_get_args()" is not allowed to be an argument
- 21:56 Bug #444 (Accepted): "func_get_args()" is not allowed to be an argument
- Fixed in SVN as of now. Thanks to Jochen Rau for finding this. And thanks to the crazy bidders at T3BOARD08. :)
- 18:07 Bug #444 (Resolved): "func_get_args()" is not allowed to be an argument
The method "getComponent()" in the class "F3_FLOW3_Component_Manager" has the following call:
- 21:55 Revision 27d6cbcd: Fixed bug #444. Thanks to the auction winner!
- 13:06 Revision 5f4d3b01: * FLOW3: (AOP) Quick fix for the PoincutFilter wakeup problem.
- 12:57 Revision 31c2d75e: * The fallback index_dev.php was pointing to the production public/index.php - fixed that.
- * Added some meaningful default configuration to the global Configuration directory. Enabled the caches in production...
- 11:35 Revision efb651a4: fixed failing validator tests
- 10:41 Feature #442 (Resolved): Cache Backend for Memcached
- 09:44 Feature #442 (Resolved): Cache Backend for Memcached
- It would be nice™ if we had a cache backend for Memcached (see http://www.danga.com/memcached/)
- 10:39 Revision fc6419fd: Renamed the F3_FLOW3_Resource_AssetTools to F3_FLOW3_Resource_Publisher.
- 10:28 Revision f244df7b: Added Memcached cache backend, did a bit of refactoring on the AbstractBackend and the File-based backend
- solved #442
- 22:12 Revision 8b764bf9: Further work on the Resource subpackage
- * Uses F3_FLOW3_Property_DataType_URI internally instead of a simple string
* Allows the public assets mirror path to...
- 21:35 Feature #441 (Resolved): Extract component configuration modifications from AOP Framework initialize method
- The initialize() method of the AOP Framework builds proxy classes and then sets the modified component configuration ...
- 21:19 Feature #14 (Resolved): Define the packageInfo.xml format
- The format proposed by David is well enough for our current needs.
- 17:17 Revision 6169f701: Removed context parameter in getConfiguration() call.
- 17:13 Revision 3e896104: * FLOW3: Added an environment check for the "mbstring" or "iconv" extension which is required for PHP versions below version 6. This is a requirement of the t3lib_cs library.
- 16:00 Revision 0762c391: fixed some CGL errors.
- 14:57 Revision 2086bc4b: Worked on the ResourceManager:
- * Implemented a first version of fetching resources from packages through the ResourceManager
* Changed the initiali...
- 14:53 Revision f9da7d0c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added support for calling FLOW3 like "http://localhost/index_dev.php/package/controller".
- 14:51 Revision 2a23883c: * FLOW3: Disabled the configuration cache in the FLOW3 default configuration because it currently produces some errors if the test runner is executed in production mode.
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented checks for valid cache and entry identifiers for cache frontend and backend. Resolves #437.
- 14:44 Revision 0ca3ebf3: Removed file committed by Andi that should not be here...
- 14:07 Revision 322e8517: Added svn:keywords Id to all PHP files in the repository.
- 12:04 Feature #87 (Accepted): Add fallback for servers without mod_rewrite / .htaccess support
- Half of this is resolved by revision r654 (introduced the public/index.php and index.php).
- 12:00 Task #400 (Closed): Security Report of CeBit '08
- 12:00 Feature #424 (Resolved): Refactoring: Rename Components.ini to Components.php and transfer responsibility to configuration manager
- Resolved in r664.
- 11:37 Bug #437 (Resolved): Identifiers are used as is in the filenames used by the file cache backend
- Things like
- 21:13 Revision fd7611f7: added missing classes
- 21:10 Revision 92af8063: hopefully fixed a non-working unit test
- 17:31 Revision 9f2477c7: ... forgot to commit the tests
- 17:27 Revision f2ddf1f4: First commit of the validation interfaces... more to follow up soon.
- 17:18 Revision e28d129a: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Added the merge feature to the Configuration Container.
- * FLOW3: Implemented the configuration cascade - configurations in the global /Configuration folder will now be loade...
- 19:07 Revision 8fddbc06: Global change: Component configurations file format is now .php and not .ini anymore!
- * FLOW3: Refactored the component configuration parsing and moved it to a dedicated configuration builder.
* Adapted ...
- 15:36 Revision ce4b015d: Globally renamed the PackageInfo.xml files to Package.xml and updated the FLOW3 code accordingly. Resolves #409.
- 15:28 Feature #424 (Resolved): Refactoring: Rename Components.ini to Components.php and transfer responsibility to configuration manager
- Currently each package may provide components configuration by means of a Components.ini file placed in the package's...
- 15:07 Revision a6d2a08e: This file has not been renamed in the previous commit. Addresses #423.
- 15:03 Revision bddcba6d: Big global change: Renamed the class prefix "T3_" to "F3_". Resolves #423.
- 14:55 Task #423 (Resolved): Rename top-level namespace prefix "T3" to "F3"
- As discussed in the mailing list, the class prefix "T3_" should be renamed to "F3_".
- 14:50 Feature #369: Replace path constants by resource manager calls
- Some step into this direction has been taken in revisions r654 and r656.
- 13:22 Revision 2844091b: * FLOW3: Added basic support for Configuration/Packages.php configuration. Still needs proper implementation but it works for now.
- * PHPUnit / Smarty: Adapted the Configuration/Package.php to the new Packages.php format.
* PHPUnit: A few tweaks for...
- 00:25 Bug #363: Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- I hope this helps.
- you just need to unzip taht package and the index.php breaks with:
- 18:22 Revision 3b52e05c: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Implemented a configuration manager along with a PHP configuration source handler. It's not used yet but will soon be used by the FLOW3 class and others.
- * FLOW3: (Error) The Exception Handler still used FLOW3_PATH_ROOT - fixed that.
- 14:45 Feature #422 (Rejected): XMLHttpRequest Request
- I think it would be useful to have an XMLHttpRequest-Object beneath the Web and CLI-Request in the MVC. This Ajax req...
- 12:11 Revision 3659e3b8: * Moved the index.php bootstrap to a new directory "Public/" and adjusted the FLOW3 class accordingly.
- * FLOW3: Removed the FLOW3_PATH_PRIVATEFILECACHE and FLOW3_PATH_PUBLICFILECACHE constants. They will be replaced by p...
- 11:27 Revision e563da55: Intermediate commit of some work on the configuration system. Doesn't change any behaviour (yet).
- 08:40 Revision e9fac61f: * FLOW3: (Component) Added a method "getRegisteredComponents()" to the component manager. Resolves #405.
- 08:07 Bug #406 (Resolved): Strange behaviour with PHP-CGI
- The context is not a bug. The point is that caching is disabled in 'Testing' context and therefore the problem doesn'...
- 09:13 Bug #401: Permission problems with /tmp/FLOW3
- Okay, I forgot about the umask ... I just committed your solution but I'll have to make it configurable at a later po...
- 09:12 Revision b9fc977d: * FLOW3: (Utility) Added umask setting to createDirectoryRecursively() - resolves #401 (for now).
- 20:50 Bug #401: Permission problems with /tmp/FLOW3
- Close to solved ;-)
the generated directory /tmp/FLOW3 had 755 mode and were owned by the user whoever called inde...
- 13:25 Bug #401 (Resolved): Permission problems with /tmp/FLOW3
- Johannes, can you check if your problem is solved in the current version?
- 19:33 Bug #406: Strange behaviour with PHP-CGI
- Hm is it not possible to edit own comments? :-(
So could you do me a favour an delete some infos from the _server du...
- 13:51 Bug #406: Strange behaviour with PHP-CGI
- Hi robert,
> what operating system you are using...
- 13:09 Bug #406 (Needs Feedback): Strange behaviour with PHP-CGI
- Hi Michael,
* what operating system you are using
* the PHP version
* the Apache version
* the v...
- 13:42 Major Feature #410 (Resolved): A simple and robust configuration system
- A simple and robust configuration system
- 13:40 Major Feature #216 (Accepted): AOP proxy classes are cached in production mode
- 13:37 Revision 6228ad6c: * FLOW3: (Utility) Added a generic Utility Exception. Resolves #89.
- 13:32 Bug #363: Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
- Hi Daniel,
I tried to reproduce your problem but had no success so far.
Can you please create a little package wi...
- 13:23 Revision 1b13a879: * FLOW3: (Cache) Included the SAPI name in the building of the temporary directory name hash. This effects in separate cache directories for each SAPI and should resolve #401.
- 12:14 Revision 7189518e: * FLOW3: Added new folders and files to the global /Configuration directory
- * FLOW3: Added new sections to the documentation (FLOW3 Bootstrap and Cache).
* FLOW3: Implemented a finer grained, i...
- 10:23 Task #409 (Resolved): Rename "PackageInfo.xml" to "Package.xml"
- After the discussion on the mailing list, we agreed to rename the "PackageInfo.xml" file in the "Meta" directory to "...
- 19:51 Feature #14: Define the packageInfo.xml format
- According to the discussion on the mailing list (http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-project-5_0-general/2008...
- 12:17 Revision 8bbec155: * FLOW3: (AOP) Implemented a getAspectContainers() method for the AOP Framework. Resolves #407.
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Implemented a getAdvicedMethodsInformation..() method for the AOP Framework. Resolves #408. Here's an ...
- 10:08 Feature #408 (Resolved): Implement getAdvicedMethodsInformation...() for the AOP Framework
- For the AOP browser / debugging we need a method which returns all advices which apply to a given method.
- 10:06 Feature #407 (Resolved): Implement getAspectContainers() for the AOP Framework
- Michael Feinbier needs an getAspectContainers() method to retrieve all defined aspects from the AOP Framework in orde...
- 14:00 Bug #406 (Resolved): Strange behaviour with PHP-CGI
- If PHP runs as a CGI, FLOW3 does strange things with the context.
By default you get this Message when calling an ...
Also available in: Atom