From 2008-04-11 to 2008-05-10
- 22:39 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- I'd suggest to just remove the try to disable caching and just die with an error message.
- 21:39 Feature #502 (Resolved): Make error message from exception handler in production mode more user-friendly
- Applied in changeset r836.
- 21:39 Revision bebe1e19: The ProductionExceptionHandler now looks nicer and tells the error is coming from FLOW3. Fixes #502.
- Note that for MSIE < 8 the error screen doesn't have any graphics, as we cannot use inline graphics (data URL) in tha...
- 18:08 Task #477 (Resolved): Globally adjust copyright notice
- Applied in changeset r831.
- 17:31 Task #477: Globally adjust copyright notice
- All annotations have been removed, commit is pending.
- 16:31 Task #477: Globally adjust copyright notice
- After a little discussion and research we decided to completely remove the copyright notice as it has no legal releva...
- 17:43 Revision e1532d25: Pending commit, fixes #477.
- 16:20 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- I caused some exceptions and the arguments match their methods, so it seems this is a problem specific to your machin...
- 15:45 Bug #513 (Accepted): Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- The problem only occurs if you append a trailing slash.
- 10:45 Bug #513: Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- This Bug only occurs, if you call index.php or index_dev.php in the url.
Following URLs do not work correctly:
- 09:58 Bug #513 (Resolved): Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- See the screenshot with firebug.
The response for all files is the same file (the html-output)...
- 15:07 Bug #491 (Resolved): FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Applied in changeset r829.
- 11:27 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
good idea. but i looked at the patch and wondered, why you aren't using the function in F3_FLOW3_Utility_File...
- 10:41 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Just one a spelling mistake...
- 10:36 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Not just the backslashes must be replaced, but also the double slashes (to be comparable).
I have created a functi...
- 00:32 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- i created an alternative patch, which cares for the "forward slash everywhere" (see attachment).
but the "File exist...
- 15:07 Revision 18450f59: Added a new method to F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files to convert a path to unix style and using that in some places. This fixes #491, we hope. Thanks to Tim and Malte for helping with this.
- 11:09 Revision 019c6bf4: fixed a bug in the property mapper
- 10:43 Revision 3b5118a6: many changes in the validation mvc part... some further work to follow up soon
- 23:53 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- the mkdir change is ok, that should resist.
i did some very little changes which solve the problem nearly (see pat...
- 23:36 Bug #491 (Accepted): FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Still open, the mkdir() change did not solve it, as reported by Tim Eilers.
- 19:25 Bug #491 (Needs Feedback): FLOW3 not working under Windows
- #497 changed the mkdir use in F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files, please check if that helps (partly).
- 01:13 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- After long way of bug searching i found out that:
Windows is to lazy to create dirs recursively, so in my opinion ev...
- 23:12 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- I have also wondered about the argument to mirrorPublicPackageResources() in this issue report #491. I'll try to chec...
- 23:08 Bug #507 (Closed): DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Don't know if i am the only one, or if it is a windows problem again, but i strongly believe the arguments are printe...
- 19:28 Feature #502 (Resolved): Make error message from exception handler in production mode more user-friendly
- The simple "500 internal server error" is misleading, this should be better-looking and at least reveal that the erro...
- 18:33 Bug #499 (Resolved): Replace TYPO3 with FLOW3 in F3_FLOW3_Error_DebugExceptionHandler
- Applied in changeset r823.
- 18:33 Bug #499 (Accepted): Replace TYPO3 with FLOW3 in F3_FLOW3_Error_DebugExceptionHandler
- Makes sense.
- 18:21 Bug #499 (Resolved): Replace TYPO3 with FLOW3 in F3_FLOW3_Error_DebugExceptionHandler
- The exception handler outputs "TYPO3 Exception" as the title and the text "Uncaught TYPO3 Exception" at the top of th...
- 18:33 Revision 8e3e392d: The debug exception handler now talks FLOW3 instead of TYPO3, fixes #499.
- 18:08 Task #497 (Resolved): Remove createDirectoryRecursively() and replace by recursive mkdir() call
- Applied in changeset r822.
- 18:01 Task #497: Remove createDirectoryRecursively() and replace by recursive mkdir() call
- Removing this is not a good idea, as we currently have control over the umask/mode when creating the directories, we ...
- 17:29 Task #497 (Resolved): Remove createDirectoryRecursively() and replace by recursive mkdir() call
- createDirectoryRecursively() in F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files can be removed, as PHP since 5.0.0 supports creating directori...
- 18:08 Revision 524c55fd: Simplified createDirectoryRecursively() in F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files, fixes #497.
- 17:46 Major Feature #368: Caching Manager with support for different kinds of caches and stores.
- A memcached backend has been added in r686 and touched in r734, r756 and r820.
- 17:13 Bug #495 (Resolved): memcached cache backend with multiple FLOW3 installations will fail
- Applied in changeset r820.
- 16:44 Bug #495 (Resolved): memcached cache backend with multiple FLOW3 installations will fail
- _(as reported by Axel Hoogestraat)_
The memcached backend (the filecache, as well) will not work properly, if ther...
- 17:13 Revision f4ade071: Some work on Memcached cache backend:
- * All identifiers are prefixed with an unique key, fixes #495
* Cleaned up the memcached backend testcase source, mos...
- 11:01 Revision 9b9efcb0: Moving packages up
- 00:10 Task #480 (Resolved): Unnecessary methodcall in F3_Flow_Resource_Manager?
- Applied in changeset r813.
- 00:09 Revision 5395f9b7: Removed one useless method call, fixes #480.
- 23:35 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- its not only a vista only problem. i do have exactly the same on windows xp (with xampp).
it would really be nice ...
- 14:54 Bug #491 (Resolved): FLOW3 not working under Windows
- After Revision 784 I get this StackTrace under Windows Vista.
I also checked it on Ubuntu 8.04. It works on Linux.
- 22:52 Revision d42c649d: Further work on resource handling in FLOW3:
- * the resource manager has been changed to singleton
* the resource publisher has been refactored to not need a const...
- 22:19 Revision 8363591e: Nitpicking - fixed a tiny textual error in the default template, purely cosmetical.
- 17:38 Revision a38bb9ca: * FLOW3: (Component) Configuration from Components.php are now merged, also across different packages. Fixes #486.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed a bug in the Action Controller tests (mock class name started with "Mock_").
* FLOW3: (AOP) The ...
- 13:22 Bug #486 (Resolved): Configuration from Components.php is not merged among different packages
- The situation: Package A configures some component of package B. If the configuration of package B is processed after...
- 10:59 Task #480 (Resolved): Unnecessary methodcall in F3_Flow_Resource_Manager?
- In the class F3_Flow_Resource_Manager, method "instantiateResource" is a call to
- 08:45 Feature #478 (Resolved): More speed for object creation
- I attached the file F3_FLOW3_Component_ObjectBuilder.php with some changes in the methods createComponentObject and i...
- 17:11 Revision 1062edc8: * FLOW3: (Cache) Cosmetic changes in the Memcached backend class.
- * phpCR: Disabled the tests of the phpCR package because they were causing trouble.
- 17:04 Revision 32811b8b: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Some new documentation - work in progress ...
- 12:53 Revision 4e7b7551: FLOW3: (MVC) Cosmetic changes for compliance with the coding guidelines.
- 10:52 Task #477 (Resolved): Globally adjust copyright notice
- Due to the new copyright / licensing situation, the copyright notice in all files need to be adjusted:
- 18:09 Task #474 (Rejected): Refactor the MVC controller class names
- For consistency, the following classes should be renamed:
F3_FLOW3_MVC_Controller_ActionController -> F3_FLOW3_MVC...
- 17:37 Revision 6799fe46: FLOW3 tests (memcached cache backend):
- * Change getMockCache() to avoid a fatal error about remove() from F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache having to be implemen...
- 17:36 Revision cf097610: This is all work in progress, but a big part of the Validation/Property Package is already finished:
- * Implemented the basic Validation Framework. This fixes #65, #67, #68, #70
* Implemented some base validators. This ...
- 12:10 Revision 72880e19: FLOW3: Updated parts of the documentation, especially the Component section (no Components.ini anymore). Renamed the manual directory from "en_EN" to "en".
- 11:01 Feature #11 (Closed): Add wildcard support for components in Components.ini
- Configuration format has switched to .php - so an optimization is not necessary anymore.
- 11:01 Feature #339 (Closed): Improve the Components.ini format
- Configuration format has switched to .php - so an optimization is not necessary anymore.
- 10:59 Feature #459 (Closed): Implement dependency injection via abstract factory methods
- Dependency injection works fine so far as long as components in a singleton scope are requested. Protoype components ...
Also available in: Atom