From 2008-05-04 to 2008-06-02
- 22:52 Revision 43df7342: FLOW3, PHPCR:
- * Heavy updates to the inline documentation, eliminating all phpDocumentor warnings for the FLOW3 package
- 21:55 Revision 136773e8: DocBook documentation consolidation and update:
- * moved TypoScript documentation from the old SVN to the TypoScript package documentation
* moved the Coding Guidelin...
- 12:39 Revision add8a12b: Changed the @type annotation to @var, fixes #670
- 12:08 Revision 4d9ddfe8: * FLOW3: (Component) Improved the performance of the component object builder, resolves #478. Thanks to Axel for the suggestion.
- * Removed the index*.php files from the main directory - the ones in the Public/ dir should be used.
- 15:24 Revision 8694b80c: Further work to make FLOW3 run green in CGL checks:
- * Renamed some abstract classes to conform to rules
* Adjusted code using those classes
- 22:00 Revision 49e5dcd6: * FLOW3: (AOP) Renamed the global variable which is used for passing the AOP Framework instance to the unserialized PointcutFilter on wakeup.
- * FLOW3: Cosmetic improvements
- 18:04 Revision 34df6ccc: Making FLOW3 run green(er) in FLOW3CGL, part 2. Down to 40 errors and 0 warnings from hundreds each...
- 17:32 Revision 50dfe1e7: Making FLOW3 run green(er) in FLOW3CGL, part 1.
- 12:49 Revision 132c3ace: Made sure createDirectoryRecursively() never tries to create a directory ending with /. as this makes PHP's mkdir choke with the recursive flag switched on. Fixes errors when publishing resources after a clearing of the "Resources" cache.
- 12:45 Revision edf0e7f3: Made sure $cacheDirectory always has a trailing slash, avoiding a potential bug with findCacheFiles().
- 12:04 Revision dc18f3c4: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Fixed a typo and a hard-to-understand sentence.
- 13:00 Revision 4cfded2e: PropertyMapper and Validation is now implemented. This fixes #66, #69 Additionally the Controller Arguments are passed through the validation framework.
- 21:39 Revision bebe1e19: The ProductionExceptionHandler now looks nicer and tells the error is coming from FLOW3. Fixes #502.
- Note that for MSIE < 8 the error screen doesn't have any graphics, as we cannot use inline graphics (data URL) in tha...
- 17:43 Revision e1532d25: Pending commit, fixes #477.
- 15:07 Revision 18450f59: Added a new method to F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files to convert a path to unix style and using that in some places. This fixes #491, we hope. Thanks to Tim and Malte for helping with this.
- 11:09 Revision 019c6bf4: fixed a bug in the property mapper
- 10:43 Revision 3b5118a6: many changes in the validation mvc part... some further work to follow up soon
- 18:33 Revision 8e3e392d: The debug exception handler now talks FLOW3 instead of TYPO3, fixes #499.
- 18:08 Revision 524c55fd: Simplified createDirectoryRecursively() in F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files, fixes #497.
- 17:13 Revision f4ade071: Some work on Memcached cache backend:
- * All identifiers are prefixed with an unique key, fixes #495
* Cleaned up the memcached backend testcase source, mos...
- 11:01 Revision 9b9efcb0: Moving packages up
- 00:09 Revision 5395f9b7: Removed one useless method call, fixes #480.
- 22:52 Revision d42c649d: Further work on resource handling in FLOW3:
- * the resource manager has been changed to singleton
* the resource publisher has been refactored to not need a const...
- 22:19 Revision 8363591e: Nitpicking - fixed a tiny textual error in the default template, purely cosmetical.
Also available in: Atom