From 2008-05-06 to 2008-06-04
- 20:48 Revision d4f9dbe6: * Blog: Added a sample post so we have more opportunities to experiment.
- * Blog: Made sure that a Post has a default date - otherwise the __toString() method throws an exception.
* FLOW3: (A...
- 13:48 Feature #47 (Resolved): Implement pointcut designator for annotations
- Applied in changeset r903.
- 13:47 Revision fca1af85: * FLOW3: (AOP) Added support for a new pointcut designator which allows to filter for matching annotations. This designator is called "classTaggedWith()". Resolves #47.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Added documentation for the above pointcut designator.
* FLOW3: (Reflection) FLOW3's Reflect...
- 11:40 Revision a1c8a896: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated manual to reflect the removal of the Aspect Interface in r899.
- 11:30 Revision f2d04660: * FLOW3: Added the Persistence Manager to FLOW3's initialization sequence (makes the whole thing slower ... sorry).
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Removed the AOP Aspect Interface - now it's sufficient to tag a class as @aspect, no need to implement...
- 20:57 Revision 474aafc2: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Initial version of the class schema builder and the class schema along with the related tests.
- 17:22 Revision 14c29d32: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Some update: new tests for the persistence framework.
- 12:30 Revision fa9a831b: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Initial commit of the base repository, including its tests.
- 12:03 Task #702: RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- I changed @oneOrMore@ to @zeroOrMore@ and attached the file. Could someone with more knowledge about RelaxNG check if...
- 11:59 Task #702 (Resolved): RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- A few issues:
* When defining such a file, the schema requires an @upload@ element to be present, which makes it imp...
- 22:52 Revision 43df7342: FLOW3, PHPCR:
- * Heavy updates to the inline documentation, eliminating all phpDocumentor warnings for the FLOW3 package
- 21:55 Revision 136773e8: DocBook documentation consolidation and update:
- * moved TypoScript documentation from the old SVN to the TypoScript package documentation
* moved the Coding Guidelin...
- 12:40 Task #670 (Resolved): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- Applied in changeset r878.
- 12:34 Task #670 (Accepted): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- 12:06 Task #670 (Resolved): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- As discussed on the list, we should switch to using @var. The configuration parser and documentation have to be adjus...
- 12:39 Revision add8a12b: Changed the @type annotation to @var, fixes #670
- 12:33 Task #672 (Resolved): Finish documentation about configuration in FLOW3
- The documentation about FLOW3 configuration needs to be updated and completed (do we still support PHP based configur...
- 12:19 Bug #363 (Rejected): Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
I checked the package you attached to this ticket, the file structure looks like in the screenshot:
- 12:08 Feature #478 (Resolved): More speed for object creation
- Applied in changeset r866.
- 12:08 Revision 4d9ddfe8: * FLOW3: (Component) Improved the performance of the component object builder, resolves #478. Thanks to Axel for the suggestion.
- * Removed the index*.php files from the main directory - the ones in the Public/ dir should be used.
- 15:24 Revision 8694b80c: Further work to make FLOW3 run green in CGL checks:
- * Renamed some abstract classes to conform to rules
* Adjusted code using those classes
- 22:00 Revision 49e5dcd6: * FLOW3: (AOP) Renamed the global variable which is used for passing the AOP Framework instance to the unserialized PointcutFilter on wakeup.
- * FLOW3: Cosmetic improvements
- 18:04 Revision 34df6ccc: Making FLOW3 run green(er) in FLOW3CGL, part 2. Down to 40 errors and 0 warnings from hundreds each...
- 17:32 Revision 50dfe1e7: Making FLOW3 run green(er) in FLOW3CGL, part 1.
- 12:49 Revision 132c3ace: Made sure createDirectoryRecursively() never tries to create a directory ending with /. as this makes PHP's mkdir choke with the recursive flag switched on. Fixes errors when publishing resources after a clearing of the "Resources" cache.
- 12:45 Revision edf0e7f3: Made sure $cacheDirectory always has a trailing slash, avoiding a potential bug with findCacheFiles().
- 12:04 Revision dc18f3c4: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Fixed a typo and a hard-to-understand sentence.
- 13:00 Revision 35878b58: Some small improvements to F3_FLOW3_Utility_Environment.
- 12:10 Bug #507 (Needs Feedback): DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Now the question is whether we need to provide a workaround. For this we'd need to know if this happens only on your ...
- 13:33 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Hm, i watched at the dumps i added more deeply (i have to add that i accidently swapped the filenames) and saw that a...
- 01:31 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Hi Karsten,
i provided a screenshot (to ensure that i am not crazy at all *G*) and to var_dumps, one of the getTra...
- 13:01 Feature #66 (Resolved): Add the feature "Mapping Results" to the Property Mapper
- Applied in changeset r837.
- 13:01 Feature #69 (Resolved): Add validation to the PropertyMapper
- Applied in changeset r837.
- 13:00 Revision 4cfded2e: PropertyMapper and Validation is now implemented. This fixes #66, #69 Additionally the Controller Arguments are passed through the validation framework.
- 09:23 Feature #43 (Closed): make extensibility of Components.conf possible
- We don't need this anymore: In the meantime we have switched to PHP configuration format.
- 22:39 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- I'd suggest to just remove the try to disable caching and just die with an error message.
- 21:39 Feature #502 (Resolved): Make error message from exception handler in production mode more user-friendly
- Applied in changeset r836.
- 21:39 Revision bebe1e19: The ProductionExceptionHandler now looks nicer and tells the error is coming from FLOW3. Fixes #502.
- Note that for MSIE < 8 the error screen doesn't have any graphics, as we cannot use inline graphics (data URL) in tha...
- 18:08 Task #477 (Resolved): Globally adjust copyright notice
- Applied in changeset r831.
- 17:31 Task #477: Globally adjust copyright notice
- All annotations have been removed, commit is pending.
- 16:31 Task #477: Globally adjust copyright notice
- After a little discussion and research we decided to completely remove the copyright notice as it has no legal releva...
- 17:43 Revision e1532d25: Pending commit, fixes #477.
- 16:20 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- I caused some exceptions and the arguments match their methods, so it seems this is a problem specific to your machin...
- 15:45 Bug #513 (Accepted): Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- The problem only occurs if you append a trailing slash.
- 10:45 Bug #513: Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- This Bug only occurs, if you call index.php or index_dev.php in the url.
Following URLs do not work correctly:
- 09:58 Bug #513 (Resolved): Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- See the screenshot with firebug.
The response for all files is the same file (the html-output)...
- 15:07 Bug #491 (Resolved): FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Applied in changeset r829.
- 11:27 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
good idea. but i looked at the patch and wondered, why you aren't using the function in F3_FLOW3_Utility_File...
- 10:41 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Just one a spelling mistake...
- 10:36 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Not just the backslashes must be replaced, but also the double slashes (to be comparable).
I have created a functi...
- 00:32 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- i created an alternative patch, which cares for the "forward slash everywhere" (see attachment).
but the "File exist...
- 15:07 Revision 18450f59: Added a new method to F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files to convert a path to unix style and using that in some places. This fixes #491, we hope. Thanks to Tim and Malte for helping with this.
- 11:09 Revision 019c6bf4: fixed a bug in the property mapper
- 10:43 Revision 3b5118a6: many changes in the validation mvc part... some further work to follow up soon
- 23:53 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- the mkdir change is ok, that should resist.
i did some very little changes which solve the problem nearly (see pat...
- 23:36 Bug #491 (Accepted): FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Still open, the mkdir() change did not solve it, as reported by Tim Eilers.
- 19:25 Bug #491 (Needs Feedback): FLOW3 not working under Windows
- #497 changed the mkdir use in F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files, please check if that helps (partly).
- 01:13 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- After long way of bug searching i found out that:
Windows is to lazy to create dirs recursively, so in my opinion ev...
- 23:12 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- I have also wondered about the argument to mirrorPublicPackageResources() in this issue report #491. I'll try to chec...
- 23:08 Bug #507 (Closed): DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Don't know if i am the only one, or if it is a windows problem again, but i strongly believe the arguments are printe...
- 19:28 Feature #502 (Resolved): Make error message from exception handler in production mode more user-friendly
- The simple "500 internal server error" is misleading, this should be better-looking and at least reveal that the erro...
- 18:33 Bug #499 (Resolved): Replace TYPO3 with FLOW3 in F3_FLOW3_Error_DebugExceptionHandler
- Applied in changeset r823.
- 18:33 Bug #499 (Accepted): Replace TYPO3 with FLOW3 in F3_FLOW3_Error_DebugExceptionHandler
- Makes sense.
- 18:21 Bug #499 (Resolved): Replace TYPO3 with FLOW3 in F3_FLOW3_Error_DebugExceptionHandler
- The exception handler outputs "TYPO3 Exception" as the title and the text "Uncaught TYPO3 Exception" at the top of th...
- 18:33 Revision 8e3e392d: The debug exception handler now talks FLOW3 instead of TYPO3, fixes #499.
- 18:08 Task #497 (Resolved): Remove createDirectoryRecursively() and replace by recursive mkdir() call
- Applied in changeset r822.
- 18:01 Task #497: Remove createDirectoryRecursively() and replace by recursive mkdir() call
- Removing this is not a good idea, as we currently have control over the umask/mode when creating the directories, we ...
- 17:29 Task #497 (Resolved): Remove createDirectoryRecursively() and replace by recursive mkdir() call
- createDirectoryRecursively() in F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files can be removed, as PHP since 5.0.0 supports creating directori...
- 18:08 Revision 524c55fd: Simplified createDirectoryRecursively() in F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files, fixes #497.
- 17:46 Major Feature #368: Caching Manager with support for different kinds of caches and stores.
- A memcached backend has been added in r686 and touched in r734, r756 and r820.
- 17:13 Bug #495 (Resolved): memcached cache backend with multiple FLOW3 installations will fail
- Applied in changeset r820.
- 16:44 Bug #495 (Resolved): memcached cache backend with multiple FLOW3 installations will fail
- _(as reported by Axel Hoogestraat)_
The memcached backend (the filecache, as well) will not work properly, if ther...
- 17:13 Revision f4ade071: Some work on Memcached cache backend:
- * All identifiers are prefixed with an unique key, fixes #495
* Cleaned up the memcached backend testcase source, mos...
- 11:01 Revision 9b9efcb0: Moving packages up
- 00:10 Task #480 (Resolved): Unnecessary methodcall in F3_Flow_Resource_Manager?
- Applied in changeset r813.
- 00:09 Revision 5395f9b7: Removed one useless method call, fixes #480.
- 23:35 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- its not only a vista only problem. i do have exactly the same on windows xp (with xampp).
it would really be nice ...
- 14:54 Bug #491 (Resolved): FLOW3 not working under Windows
- After Revision 784 I get this StackTrace under Windows Vista.
I also checked it on Ubuntu 8.04. It works on Linux.
- 22:52 Revision d42c649d: Further work on resource handling in FLOW3:
- * the resource manager has been changed to singleton
* the resource publisher has been refactored to not need a const...
- 22:19 Revision 8363591e: Nitpicking - fixed a tiny textual error in the default template, purely cosmetical.
Also available in: Atom