From 2008-05-10 to 2008-06-08
- 14:08 Feature #718 (Closed): make docCommentParser static
- Currently the F3_FLOW3_Reflection_DocCommentParser is instantiated for each reflection - that's nonsense.
- 13:48 Feature #47 (Resolved): Implement pointcut designator for annotations
- Applied in changeset r903.
- 12:03 Task #702: RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- I changed @oneOrMore@ to @zeroOrMore@ and attached the file. Could someone with more knowledge about RelaxNG check if...
- 11:59 Task #702 (Resolved): RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- A few issues:
* When defining such a file, the schema requires an @upload@ element to be present, which makes it imp...
- 12:40 Task #670 (Resolved): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- Applied in changeset r878.
- 12:34 Task #670 (Accepted): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- 12:06 Task #670 (Resolved): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- As discussed on the list, we should switch to using @var. The configuration parser and documentation have to be adjus...
- 12:33 Task #672 (Resolved): Finish documentation about configuration in FLOW3
- The documentation about FLOW3 configuration needs to be updated and completed (do we still support PHP based configur...
- 12:19 Bug #363 (Rejected): Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
I checked the package you attached to this ticket, the file structure looks like in the screenshot:
- 12:08 Feature #478 (Resolved): More speed for object creation
- Applied in changeset r866.
- 12:10 Bug #507 (Needs Feedback): DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Now the question is whether we need to provide a workaround. For this we'd need to know if this happens only on your ...
- 13:33 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Hm, i watched at the dumps i added more deeply (i have to add that i accidently swapped the filenames) and saw that a...
- 01:31 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Hi Karsten,
i provided a screenshot (to ensure that i am not crazy at all *G*) and to var_dumps, one of the getTra...
- 13:01 Feature #66 (Resolved): Add the feature "Mapping Results" to the Property Mapper
- Applied in changeset r837.
- 13:01 Feature #69 (Resolved): Add validation to the PropertyMapper
- Applied in changeset r837.
- 09:23 Feature #43 (Closed): make extensibility of Components.conf possible
- We don't need this anymore: In the meantime we have switched to PHP configuration format.
- 22:39 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- I'd suggest to just remove the try to disable caching and just die with an error message.
- 21:39 Feature #502 (Resolved): Make error message from exception handler in production mode more user-friendly
- Applied in changeset r836.
- 18:08 Task #477 (Resolved): Globally adjust copyright notice
- Applied in changeset r831.
- 17:31 Task #477: Globally adjust copyright notice
- All annotations have been removed, commit is pending.
- 16:31 Task #477: Globally adjust copyright notice
- After a little discussion and research we decided to completely remove the copyright notice as it has no legal releva...
- 16:20 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- I caused some exceptions and the arguments match their methods, so it seems this is a problem specific to your machin...
- 15:45 Bug #513 (Accepted): Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- The problem only occurs if you append a trailing slash.
- 10:45 Bug #513: Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- This Bug only occurs, if you call index.php or index_dev.php in the url.
Following URLs do not work correctly:
- 09:58 Bug #513 (Resolved): Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- See the screenshot with firebug.
The response for all files is the same file (the html-output)...
- 15:07 Bug #491 (Resolved): FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Applied in changeset r829.
- 11:27 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
good idea. but i looked at the patch and wondered, why you aren't using the function in F3_FLOW3_Utility_File...
- 10:41 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Just one a spelling mistake...
- 10:36 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- Not just the backslashes must be replaced, but also the double slashes (to be comparable).
I have created a functi...
- 00:32 Bug #491: FLOW3 not working under Windows
- i created an alternative patch, which cares for the "forward slash everywhere" (see attachment).
but the "File exist...
Also available in: Atom