From 2008-05-11 to 2008-06-09
- 18:33 Revision 3b501111: FLOW3:
- * declared some more Utility functions as static, adjusted calls to generateUUID() accordingly
* added NodeTy...
- 14:28 Revision 9e4edcc1: * FLOW3: (Reflection) Added more tests for FLOW3's reflection subpackage which now covers the whole functionality. Added reflection support for Parameter.
- See also r913.
- 14:08 Feature #718 (Closed): make docCommentParser static
- Currently the F3_FLOW3_Reflection_DocCommentParser is instantiated for each reflection - that's nonsense.
- 13:49 Revision 287c5e1d: FLOW3: The DebugExceptionHandler does no longer hide the last two bytes of string arguments in backtrace output.
- 13:15 Revision b357b48d: * FLOW3: (AOP) Fix for the currently failing test F3_FLOW3_AOP_FrameworkTest->mandatoryArgumentInNonAdvisedConstructorStaysIntact(). The type hinting detection for method arguments during the proxy class building process was broken starting with r903. More tests for the Reflection subpackage - which is the root for this bug - will follow.
- 20:48 Revision d4f9dbe6: * Blog: Added a sample post so we have more opportunities to experiment.
- * Blog: Made sure that a Post has a default date - otherwise the __toString() method throws an exception.
* FLOW3: (A...
- 13:48 Feature #47 (Resolved): Implement pointcut designator for annotations
- Applied in changeset r903.
- 13:47 Revision fca1af85: * FLOW3: (AOP) Added support for a new pointcut designator which allows to filter for matching annotations. This designator is called "classTaggedWith()". Resolves #47.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Added documentation for the above pointcut designator.
* FLOW3: (Reflection) FLOW3's Reflect...
- 11:40 Revision a1c8a896: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated manual to reflect the removal of the Aspect Interface in r899.
- 11:30 Revision f2d04660: * FLOW3: Added the Persistence Manager to FLOW3's initialization sequence (makes the whole thing slower ... sorry).
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Removed the AOP Aspect Interface - now it's sufficient to tag a class as @aspect, no need to implement...
- 20:57 Revision 474aafc2: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Initial version of the class schema builder and the class schema along with the related tests.
- 17:22 Revision 14c29d32: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Some update: new tests for the persistence framework.
- 12:30 Revision fa9a831b: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Initial commit of the base repository, including its tests.
- 12:03 Task #702: RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- I changed @oneOrMore@ to @zeroOrMore@ and attached the file. Could someone with more knowledge about RelaxNG check if...
- 11:59 Task #702 (Resolved): RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- A few issues:
* When defining such a file, the schema requires an @upload@ element to be present, which makes it imp...
- 22:52 Revision 43df7342: FLOW3, PHPCR:
- * Heavy updates to the inline documentation, eliminating all phpDocumentor warnings for the FLOW3 package
- 21:55 Revision 136773e8: DocBook documentation consolidation and update:
- * moved TypoScript documentation from the old SVN to the TypoScript package documentation
* moved the Coding Guidelin...
- 12:40 Task #670 (Resolved): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- Applied in changeset r878.
- 12:34 Task #670 (Accepted): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- 12:06 Task #670 (Resolved): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- As discussed on the list, we should switch to using @var. The configuration parser and documentation have to be adjus...
- 12:39 Revision add8a12b: Changed the @type annotation to @var, fixes #670
- 12:33 Task #672 (Resolved): Finish documentation about configuration in FLOW3
- The documentation about FLOW3 configuration needs to be updated and completed (do we still support PHP based configur...
- 12:19 Bug #363 (Rejected): Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
I checked the package you attached to this ticket, the file structure looks like in the screenshot:
- 12:08 Feature #478 (Resolved): More speed for object creation
- Applied in changeset r866.
- 12:08 Revision 4d9ddfe8: * FLOW3: (Component) Improved the performance of the component object builder, resolves #478. Thanks to Axel for the suggestion.
- * Removed the index*.php files from the main directory - the ones in the Public/ dir should be used.
- 15:24 Revision 8694b80c: Further work to make FLOW3 run green in CGL checks:
- * Renamed some abstract classes to conform to rules
* Adjusted code using those classes
- 22:00 Revision 49e5dcd6: * FLOW3: (AOP) Renamed the global variable which is used for passing the AOP Framework instance to the unserialized PointcutFilter on wakeup.
- * FLOW3: Cosmetic improvements
- 18:04 Revision 34df6ccc: Making FLOW3 run green(er) in FLOW3CGL, part 2. Down to 40 errors and 0 warnings from hundreds each...
- 17:32 Revision 50dfe1e7: Making FLOW3 run green(er) in FLOW3CGL, part 1.
- 12:49 Revision 132c3ace: Made sure createDirectoryRecursively() never tries to create a directory ending with /. as this makes PHP's mkdir choke with the recursive flag switched on. Fixes errors when publishing resources after a clearing of the "Resources" cache.
- 12:45 Revision edf0e7f3: Made sure $cacheDirectory always has a trailing slash, avoiding a potential bug with findCacheFiles().
- 12:04 Revision dc18f3c4: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Fixed a typo and a hard-to-understand sentence.
- 13:00 Revision 35878b58: Some small improvements to F3_FLOW3_Utility_Environment.
- 12:10 Bug #507 (Needs Feedback): DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Now the question is whether we need to provide a workaround. For this we'd need to know if this happens only on your ...
- 13:33 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Hm, i watched at the dumps i added more deeply (i have to add that i accidently swapped the filenames) and saw that a...
- 01:31 Bug #507: DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- Hi Karsten,
i provided a screenshot (to ensure that i am not crazy at all *G*) and to var_dumps, one of the getTra...
- 13:01 Feature #66 (Resolved): Add the feature "Mapping Results" to the Property Mapper
- Applied in changeset r837.
- 13:01 Feature #69 (Resolved): Add validation to the PropertyMapper
- Applied in changeset r837.
- 13:00 Revision 4cfded2e: PropertyMapper and Validation is now implemented. This fixes #66, #69 Additionally the Controller Arguments are passed through the validation framework.
- 09:23 Feature #43 (Closed): make extensibility of Components.conf possible
- We don't need this anymore: In the meantime we have switched to PHP configuration format.
Also available in: Atom