From 2008-05-18 to 2008-06-16
- 22:02 Revision 37205cd1: FLOW3: Removed an unused line in Resource_Publisher
- 13:23 Revision 2d585587: * FLOW3: (Cache) Fixed the tests and port of the implementation of the Memcached backend. The setServer() method is protected and therefore couldn't be called in the tests anymore. And tests were not properly skipped if the mecache daemon wasn't running.
- 11:29 Revision f9741108: FLOW3:
- * Cache's AbstractBackend now accepts options in form of an array
* Made the backend used for metadata caching config...
- 16:52 Revision c6fa811c: * FLOW3: (Cache) Allowed the underscore "_" for cache entry tags.
- * FLOW3: Made it possible to actually use the memcached cache backend for the AOP proxy and component configuration (...
- 17:56 Revision 59819d85: FLOW3 (Cache):
- * The memcache backend now supports flush()
* The memcache backend tests now skip (instead of fail) if no memcached i...
- 21:36 Feature #764 (Resolved): Implement tagging support for Memcache backend
- Applied in changeset r931.
- 18:20 Feature #764 (Accepted): Implement tagging support for Memcache backend
- 17:36 Feature #764 (Resolved): Implement tagging support for Memcache backend
- The caching framework allows for tagging of cache entries. This feature has not yet been implemented for the Memcache...
- 21:35 Revision fc87affb: FLOW3: Implemented tag support for the memcached cache backend. fixes #764
- 19:56 Revision 5c22942e: * FLOW3: (Cache) Added flushCaches() and flushCachesByTag() to the cache manager.
- 19:40 Revision f05386a6: * FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented flush() and flushByTag() for the file backend. The Memcache Backend only contains empty methods yet to satisfy the abstract backend's contract.
- 17:39 Revision 6d43bfaf: * FLOW3: (Cache) Added tagging support (save and find) for the caching framework. For now only the file backend supports tagging, for the memcache backend tagging has not yet been implemented (see #764).
- 18:33 Revision 3b501111: FLOW3:
- * declared some more Utility functions as static, adjusted calls to generateUUID() accordingly
* added NodeTy...
- 14:28 Revision 9e4edcc1: * FLOW3: (Reflection) Added more tests for FLOW3's reflection subpackage which now covers the whole functionality. Added reflection support for Parameter.
- See also r913.
- 14:08 Feature #718 (Closed): make docCommentParser static
- Currently the F3_FLOW3_Reflection_DocCommentParser is instantiated for each reflection - that's nonsense.
- 13:49 Revision 287c5e1d: FLOW3: The DebugExceptionHandler does no longer hide the last two bytes of string arguments in backtrace output.
- 13:15 Revision b357b48d: * FLOW3: (AOP) Fix for the currently failing test F3_FLOW3_AOP_FrameworkTest->mandatoryArgumentInNonAdvisedConstructorStaysIntact(). The type hinting detection for method arguments during the proxy class building process was broken starting with r903. More tests for the Reflection subpackage - which is the root for this bug - will follow.
- 20:48 Revision d4f9dbe6: * Blog: Added a sample post so we have more opportunities to experiment.
- * Blog: Made sure that a Post has a default date - otherwise the __toString() method throws an exception.
* FLOW3: (A...
- 13:48 Feature #47 (Resolved): Implement pointcut designator for annotations
- Applied in changeset r903.
- 13:47 Revision fca1af85: * FLOW3: (AOP) Added support for a new pointcut designator which allows to filter for matching annotations. This designator is called "classTaggedWith()". Resolves #47.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Added documentation for the above pointcut designator.
* FLOW3: (Reflection) FLOW3's Reflect...
- 11:40 Revision a1c8a896: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated manual to reflect the removal of the Aspect Interface in r899.
- 11:30 Revision f2d04660: * FLOW3: Added the Persistence Manager to FLOW3's initialization sequence (makes the whole thing slower ... sorry).
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Removed the AOP Aspect Interface - now it's sufficient to tag a class as @aspect, no need to implement...
- 20:57 Revision 474aafc2: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Initial version of the class schema builder and the class schema along with the related tests.
- 17:22 Revision 14c29d32: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Some update: new tests for the persistence framework.
- 12:30 Revision fa9a831b: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Initial commit of the base repository, including its tests.
- 12:03 Task #702: RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- I changed @oneOrMore@ to @zeroOrMore@ and attached the file. Could someone with more knowledge about RelaxNG check if...
- 11:59 Task #702 (Resolved): RNG schema for Package.xml files is too strict
- A few issues:
* When defining such a file, the schema requires an @upload@ element to be present, which makes it imp...
- 22:52 Revision 43df7342: FLOW3, PHPCR:
- * Heavy updates to the inline documentation, eliminating all phpDocumentor warnings for the FLOW3 package
- 21:55 Revision 136773e8: DocBook documentation consolidation and update:
- * moved TypoScript documentation from the old SVN to the TypoScript package documentation
* moved the Coding Guidelin...
- 12:40 Task #670 (Resolved): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- Applied in changeset r878.
- 12:34 Task #670 (Accepted): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- 12:06 Task #670 (Resolved): Change @type annotation in configuration files to @var
- As discussed on the list, we should switch to using @var. The configuration parser and documentation have to be adjus...
- 12:39 Revision add8a12b: Changed the @type annotation to @var, fixes #670
- 12:33 Task #672 (Resolved): Finish documentation about configuration in FLOW3
- The documentation about FLOW3 configuration needs to be updated and completed (do we still support PHP based configur...
- 12:19 Bug #363 (Rejected): Order of includes (not possible to implement a interface in subfolder?)
I checked the package you attached to this ticket, the file structure looks like in the screenshot:
- 12:08 Feature #478 (Resolved): More speed for object creation
- Applied in changeset r866.
- 12:08 Revision 4d9ddfe8: * FLOW3: (Component) Improved the performance of the component object builder, resolves #478. Thanks to Axel for the suggestion.
- * Removed the index*.php files from the main directory - the ones in the Public/ dir should be used.
- 15:24 Revision 8694b80c: Further work to make FLOW3 run green in CGL checks:
- * Renamed some abstract classes to conform to rules
* Adjusted code using those classes
Also available in: Atom