From 2008-07-03 to 2008-08-01
- 15:05 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- r1064 adresses this topic.
If i find time and no one does it earlier i will contact the eaccelerator developers (f...
- 11:58 Bug #1200 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_File does not honor an entries lifetime
- The file backend returns cache entries older than their supposed lifetime
- 11:57 Feature #1199 (Resolved): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- Although one can store cache entries with tags, one can only load cache entries by identifier. Thus a method findByTa...
- 11:55 Bug #1198 (Resolved): Different return values for findEntriesByTag in cache fiel backend and memcached backend
- The cache backedns file and memcached return different values for the method findEntriesByTag.
While the cache bac...
- 17:27 Revision f2e95513: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added test for the MVC Web Router
- * FLOW3: (Package) Made sure that the in the list of available packages FLOW3 appears as the first one. This has an i...
- 12:06 Revision a2870208: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Extended the section about Configuration and added a few examples.
- 09:55 Revision 210dc389: * FLOW3: Removed the checks for eAccelerator from the bootstrap. Generally eAccelerator can be used if compiled with the -with-eaccelerator-doc-comment-inclusion switch. This needs to be checked / issued a warning for in the (future) installer for FLOW3 / TYPO3.
- 16:41 Revision 71502d65: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Implemented the configuration cascade for Routes settings as well - now each package can truly define routes in their Routes.php which are merged into the master routing configuration
- * TYPO3: Implemented some dummy output for the backend controller and a matching route - try calling http://yourhost/...
- 15:05 Revision 7c0d6e3a: * Global Configuration: Moved the default routes configuration to within the FLOW3 package
- * FLOW3: (Configuration) Refactored the configuration manager. Now there's a dedicated method getSettings() for retri...
- 17:25 Revision 475c4259: Implemented the first part of the security framework.
- * FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the session security context holder
* FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the security cont...
- 17:58 Bug #1132 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Package_ManagerTest produces two failures on WAMP installation
- Applied in changeset r1059.
- 12:28 Bug #1132 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Package_ManagerTest produces two failures on WAMP installation
- Running the FLOW3 Testrunner for "F3_FLOW3_Package_ManagerTest" results in two failures:
- 17:56 Revision f0755c79: * FLOW3: (Package) Made sure that Packages are instantiated with a Unix style packagePath (no backslashes). Fixes #1132
- 17:40 Bug #918 (Needs Feedback): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_FileTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- *setCacheDirectoryThrowsExceptionOnNonWritableDirectory* will fail on Windows Vista because, on Vista Apache has to b...
- 11:10 Bug #918 (Accepted): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_FileTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- 11:10 Bug #918 (Closed): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_FileTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- 12:47 Bug #1134 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Utility_EnvironmentTest produces an error on WAMP installations
- Running the FLOW3 Testrunner for "F3_FLOW3_Utility_EnvironmentTest" results raises one failure:
- 12:41 Task #1133 (Resolved): Create unit tests for F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_Router
- Until now, only tests for routing components exist. The router itself is not properly covered by the unit tests.
- 11:10 Bug #917 (Closed): F3_FLOW3_Package_ManagerTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- 16:32 Revision 9a28c801: * FLOW3: (MVC) The controller arguments object now throws an exception on trying to fetch a non-existing argument. Previously the error escalated into a real PHP error.
- 12:49 Revision a3c4b690: * FLOW3 (Resource) Fixed the relative URI processing for images in the resource publisher: Now the images should be working again in the default view. You'll have to remove the content of your Public/Resources/ directory in order to take the changes effect.
- 15:29 Revision 978068de: * FLOW3: (Utility) If no writable temporary directory could be determined, FLOW3 will now use /tmp on Unix and \WINDOWS\TEMP on Windows systems.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Refactored the (previously disabled) tests of the Web Request Builder
- 14:16 Feature #459 (Closed): Implement dependency injection via abstract factory methods
- Dropped the idea for now (see mailing list discussion about component factory).
- 18:09 Revision bf9bb248: FLOW3: (Component) First implementation of the reconstituteComponentObject() method in the component object builder. It already can revive objects and fill them with their original properties (even without calling the constructor) but it doesn't yet restore static dependencies (such as singletons which are out of scope of the persistence aggregate).
- 14:26 Revision 858870f0: * FLOW3: Documentation update reflecting the changes of r1047.
- 12:34 Revision aed416c2: * FLOW3: (MVC) Further fixes for the argument validation: Note that now the datatype of an argument must be specified in upper camel case (eg. "Text" instead of "text").
- 12:21 Revision 8f0e46de: * FLOW3: Removed a debug method which was left behind from ... some ... developer
- * FLOW3: Quick fix for the argument validation in CLI mode - this stopped working after the last commit. The whole ar...
- 11:46 Revision ad4049fb: !!! Important global change !!!
- Extracted the getComponent() method from the Component Manager into its own class, the Component Factory. From now on...
- 21:41 Revision 4e293158: * FLOW3 (MVC): removed obsolete F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_RouterInterface, F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Router. Routing-related components are moved to MVC/Web/Routing folder.
- 20:49 Revision 7c676db4: * FLOW3: (MVC) First implementation of the new routing mechanism. Routes can be set up in the FLOW3 configuration. See configuration/Routes.php for an example. By default the former URLs (package/controller/action) should still work. Don't forget to clear the cache in order to use the routing functionality.
- * FLOW3: (Configuration) Added magic method to F3_FLOW3_Configuration_Container to allow setting of configuration opt...
- 18:12 Revision 5a0988f9: FLOW3: Test for the bug fixed in r1038.
- 17:51 Revision ea3d7638: FLOW3: Fixed a small bug in the Persistence Manager where value objects would not be recognized if entities were defined somewhere.
- 13:08 Revision 31b1918b: * FLOW3: (MVC) The Dispatcher now injects the package's settings before calling the processRequest() method of a controller. That means you can always access the settings from within your controller with $this->settings.
- 22:47 Bug #1092 (Resolved): MVC - Arguments Validation on Arrays / MVC Validation
- Currently no filter to validate an Array (e.g. a serialized form with a certain namespace)
in the current concept ...
- 18:41 Bug #1064 (Resolved): Non-existing configuration options should throw an exception
- Applied in changeset r1034.
- 14:49 Revision 852f6d94: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Added a more meaningful exception for the case of trying to access a non-existing configuration option. Addresses #1064.
- 14:35 Revision a43654ac: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Configuration containers are now locked by the configuration manager when they are retrieved. Fixes #1064.
- * FLOW3: Little speed optimization (reflection) in the bootstrap.
- 13:59 Feature #341 (Closed): Define a router interface and Implement a rewrite router
- This is now been taken care of by Bastians Routing implementation
- 17:47 Bug #1081 (Resolved): Fatal Error on Windowsd due to not support functions (POSIX)
- Applied in changeset r1030.
- 16:52 Bug #1081 (Resolved): Fatal Error on Windowsd due to not support functions (POSIX)
- Following error occurs in the current trunk (r1024):...
- 17:45 Revision 288eaf0b: * FLOW3: (Cache) Added Check for POSIX extension which is not available on the Windows platform. Fixes #1081
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Fixed introduced bug from last commit: Fatal error: Call to a member function flush() on a non-objec...
- 17:31 Revision 9303e512: * FLOW3: Made FLOW3 using the new Cache Factory.
- 16:57 Revision a701485f: * FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented a cache factory. You should from now on only use the cache factory for creating new instances of the cache frontend and backend. If you don't, it won't be able to flush your cache through the central mechanisms.
- 13:31 Revision 32d03f3b: FLOW3: Removed the SecurityPolicy file from the configuration directory. Sorry this file has been committed unintentionally.
- 13:23 Revision 0e56d250: * FLOW3: (Utility) Now hopefully fixed the concurrency issue of multiple FLOW3 installations using the same caching directory. The hash for the directory name was not unique enough under certain circumstances.
- 13:08 Revision f5924d43: * FLOW3: (Utility) Changed the way the temporary directory is created and made it configurable. By default FLOW3 tries to use a temp directory as defined in the system's environment (defined in TMPDIR, TEMP or the like). If that doesn't work you can still set a temp dir explicitly with the option $c->utility->environment->temporaryDirectoryBase.
- * FLOW3: (Resource) The Resource Publisher testcase was leaving some empty directories behind in the temporary direct...
- 18:42 Revision 07dca8cf: * FLOW3: (Utility) Hopefully a fix for the tempdir problem.
- 18:02 Revision 0573c88a: * FLOW3: (Cache) Changed the way temporary directory names are created. Now the process username is taken into consideration which should solve possible access problems when running FLOW3 through CLI / Web with different users (and probably concurrently).
- * FLOW3: (Utility) The Environment->getPathToTemporaryDirectory() now returns a path which already contains the "FLOW...
- 17:20 Bug #507 (Closed): DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- In r1019 the length of output arguments was increased and the bug described originally seems to be bogus / gone.
- 17:09 Revision ea171b7d: * FLOW3: (Error) Improved the DebugExceptionHandler a little - now even longer arguments are displayed fully in the backtrace.
- 14:59 Revision 15dd7c43: * FLOW3: Changed the way the system's temporary directory is detected (now uses a PHP built-in function).
- 14:26 Revision d480ebd8: * FLOW3: Resources are now published in a dedicated directory for web and CLI requests respectively. That helps avoiding read / write access problems if resources were mirrored by the respective other request / user context.
- 21:51 Bug #1064 (Resolved): Non-existing configuration options should throw an exception
- When accessing an option in a configuration container that has not been set (i.e. does not exist) an exception should...
- 21:48 Task #672 (On Hold): Finish documentation about configuration in FLOW3
- Started with r1011. Needs to be refined later.
- 18:10 Revision 9848f600: FLOW3:
- * when setting additional include_path segments in Packages.php those are now prepended instead of appended to the ex...
- 17:54 Revision 58e5e0b2: FLOW3:
- * Started documentation of the configuration manager.
- 17:46 Feature #889 (Resolved): Add a callback pointcut filter
- Applied in changeset r1010.
- 16:25 Feature #889 (Accepted): Add a callback pointcut filter
- 17:45 Revision a366ff6e: * FLOW3: (AOP) Added a new pointcut designator: filter() allows for creating custom pointcut filters (see FLOW3 manual). Resolves #889
- 17:07 Revision dfb18a4f: FLOW3:
- * Package configuration and settings now need to specify their package and are returned only for the package key give...
- 17:55 Revision 72cc123e: FLOW3: Persistence can now be enabled and disabled (default).
- 16:16 Revision 843e1238: FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed a bug in the persistence manager. Now it also works if no repository classes are available. Added a test for this.
- 15:45 Revision 3755c3a4: FLOW3 (Session): Implemented a very basic session class, that uses PHP session functionality.
- 12:12 Revision 8beaf918: * FLOW3: (AOP) Prefixed names of all internal proxy class methods with "AOPProxy" in order to prevent namespace conflicts with existing methods of the target class.
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Extended the interface for a persistence backend
* FLOW3: (Persistence) Initial implementation...
Also available in: Atom