From 2008-07-13 to 2008-08-11
- 21:55 Feature #1251 (Resolved): Add route part handler support
- Applied in changeset r1122.
- 21:55 Task #1253 (Resolved): Enable lower case URLs
- Applied in changeset r1121.
- 21:55 Revision ff22ce11: * FLOW3: (MVC) Add route part handler support. A route part handler is basically nothing else than a specialized F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_DynamicRoutePart and can be used to resolve one or multiple URL segments. Resolves #1251.
- Note: There is no implementation of a route part handler yet.
- 21:03 Revision db19a41c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented support for case insensitve URLs. The package key and controller component name can now be any case, the action name must still be studly caps (like the action method name). Resolves #1253.
- * FLOW3: (Package) Added new method getCaseSensitivePackageKey() to the package manager
* FLOW3: (Session) Exceptions...
- 20:28 Bug #1264 (Resolved): Routes with default values for "multiple route part" segments are not resolved correctly
- Applied in changeset r1120.
- 20:06 Bug #1264 (Resolved): Routes with default values for "multiple route part" segments are not resolved correctly
- With the new possibility to add multiple route parts in one URL pattern segment (see #1250) a new issue emerged:
- 20:28 Revision 4a3a0742: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added new property "lastRoutePartInSegment" to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_StaticRoutePart to indicate whether a route part is the last in the current url segment. This fixes #1264.
- Routing classes are quite messy and complex at the moment. Refactoring and cleanup is needed!
- 18:45 Revision b9e432fd: FLOW3:
- * getAdvicechain() is now getAdviceChain() as intended and documented.
* Fixed some wrong method names in the AOP doc...
- 18:05 Feature #1250 (Resolved): Add support for multiple route parts in one URL pattern segment
- Applied in changeset r1118.
- 18:05 Revision e7c2d156: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added "splitString"-property to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_DynamicRoutePart to add support for multiple route parts within one URL pattern segment. This resolves #1250.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_SubRoutePart as a "subroute part" is technically just some special fo...
- 18:03 Bug #1257 (Accepted): The dirty monitoring aspect works only for classes actually having a constructor.
- 12:53 Revision 32f73041: * FLOW3: (Validation) Implemented new validator for UUIDs.
- * TYPO3: (Domain) Enhanced the Page model by implementing start and end time.
* TYPO3: (Domain) Created initial model...
- 20:11 Bug #1257 (Resolved): The dirty monitoring aspect works only for classes actually having a constructor.
- When cerating an entity class, the registerNewObject() advice only works if the target class actually has a construct...
- 19:15 Revision 66d6f57b: FLOW3: Allow fetching of non-public package resources through the resource manager.
- 12:48 Task #1253 (Resolved): Enable lower case URLs
- Currently FLOW3s routing mechanism is case sensitive. As All Packages and Controller start with an upper case letter,...
- 12:42 Feature #1251 (Resolved): Add route part handler support
- Route part handlers are classes which follow a certain interface and can resolve one ore more URL segments as well as...
- 12:36 Feature #1250 (Resolved): Add support for multiple route parts in one URL pattern segment
- Currently only one route part is allowed between two slashes in a route URL pattern:
we need support for ...
- 12:00 Revision 395c04d0: * FLOW3: (MVC) Ooops, this change belongs to the last revision ...
- 11:58 Revision 6f94faa3: * FLOW3: (MVC) Adapated the view resolving mechanism in the Action Controller so that it can handle controllers in sub packages, too (eg. in TYPO3/Backend/Controller
- 10:19 Revision 53d2d3b0: * FLOW3: Removed the check for iconv - effectively that means that you now need to have mbstring installed. Fixes #719
- * PHP6: Updated the Package.xml and added a few constraints
- 21:45 Revision ec003c77: FLOW3:
- * fixed a forgotten wrong method call in Persistence_Manager
* added interfaces for Query an QueryFactory to persiste...
- 20:30 Revision c0522bdf: * FLOW3: (Session) Further clean up of the PHP session
- * Testing: Adapted the test runner which now makes sure than no second session is started while creating the sandbox ...
- 19:04 Revision a601de9d: * FLOW3: (Session) Refactored and renamed method names of the PHP Session implemenation and the general interface
- * FLOW3: (Session) Implemented the "Transient Session"
* FLOW3: The Transient Session is now selected by default in C...
- 17:20 Revision 7fab3de4: FLOW3: removed unused option for specifying the persistence backend
- PHP6: completely removed the check for the PHP version, we fulfill it anyway
Install, TypoScript: replaced dirname(__...
- 16:54 Revision 5f2ca275: FLOW3, PHP6, Testing:
- * removed some require_once() calls no longer needed
* changed some require_once() calls to require()
- 16:16 Revision b24c4f83: FLOW3, PHP6:
- * bumped PHP version requirement to 5.3.0alpha1
* replaced dirname(__FILE__) with __DIR__
* removed definitions of FI...
- 12:01 Revision ce0fce11: * FLOW3: Added an environment check: If DocComments cannot be reflected properly, an exception is thrown.
- 11:39 Revision 04bcba23: FLOW3: Made sure F3_FLOW3_Component_ObjectBuilder is registered as component (so it can be used with DI).
- 11:37 Revision eda13233: FLOW3: Added message and error code to an exception.
- 11:01 Feature #1235 (Closed): Check if mod_rewrite is enabled
- FLOW3 should check (somehow) if mod_rewrite is enabled. Without the check the user will just get an internal server e...
- 10:01 Bug #1064 (Resolved): Non-existing configuration options should throw an exception
- Applied in changeset r1080.
- 21:38 Revision 3e6e071f: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Configuration containers are now locked recursively. Fixes #1064.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Since recently it was allowed to set keys like "FLOW3_MVC" as package key in the Request object in ord...
- 21:32 Bug #1064 (Accepted): Non-existing configuration options should throw an exception
- The configuration manager only locks the container on the first level - the container does not recursively lock its s...
- 17:53 Revision 9a3d1e17: * FLOW3: (MVC) Reverted the splitting by "." in the Route again due to the failing tests (sorry).
- 17:45 Revision 04a49ed2: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added support for representation formats to the Request object
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Roughly implemented path segement parts (or whatever we call it): the URL path is not split by forward...
- 15:48 Feature #1226 (Resolved): Package manager should take additional package paths into account
it would be really nice if the package manager would take additional package directories into account, so the...
- 21:26 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- The attached patch checks if the getDocComment method of PHP's ReflectionClass gives any Output. If yes, we can assum...
- 17:39 Revision 3536b2ae: * FLOW3: (Utility) added concatenatePaths() helper method which combines file paths and -names by taking care of correct slashes between directories.
- * FLOW3: (Utility) added test case for F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files Class. Includes unit tests for getUnixStylePath() and c...
- 16:14 Task #1133 (Resolved): Create unit tests for F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_Router
- Unit test was added by Robert in r1067.
- 16:09 Bug #1134 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Utility_EnvironmentTest produces an error on WAMP installations
- Applied in changeset r1073.
- 15:58 Bug #1134 (Accepted): F3_FLOW3_Utility_EnvironmentTest produces an error on WAMP installations
- 16:09 Bug #918 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_FileTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- Applied in changeset r1073.
- 16:05 Revision 51324b68: * FLOW3: (Cache) It's not always possible to check whether a file or directory is writable or not on Windows. Solution for now: Skip setCacheDirectoryThrowsExceptionOnNonWritableDirectory() in Windows environments. Fixes #918.
- * FLOW3: (Utility) getPathToTemporaryDirectoryReturnsPathWithTrailingSlash() checked whether temp-directory ends with...
- 16:03 Revision f5c18e39: * FLOW3: (Component) Fixed a the component configuration source hint detection which failed with PHP 5.3.0
- * FLOW3: (Security) Some cosmetic changes
- 14:43 Major Feature #215 (Resolved): The MVC Framework can handle, dispatch and forward GET, POST and CLI requests
- Applied in changeset r1070.
- 14:43 Feature #88 (Resolved): Add forwarding support to MVC controller
- Applied in changeset r1070.
- 14:40 Revision a0862d02: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed the Default Controller. Addresses #474
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the dispatch loop: The request object now contains a flag which tells if the dispatcher ne...
- 14:35 Feature #23 (Resolved): Implement "context" support
- 14:35 Feature #32 (Resolved): Design and implement a configuration manager
- 14:33 Feature #267 (Resolved): Method basicAction for T3_FLOW3_MVC_Controller_ActionController
- Please use initializeAction() for this purpose.
- 14:31 Major Feature #410 (Resolved): A simple and robust configuration system
- 13:48 Task #1209: Make @required default and add @optional instead
- 13:48 Task #1209 (Resolved): Make @required default and add @optional instead
- Setter injection methods can currently be annotated with @required. It seems to be that most injected dependencies ar...
- 18:45 Revision 61ef2d5f: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented tests for the F3_FLOW3_MVC_Request class.
- * FLOW3: (Utility + MVC) Added support for PUT, DELETE, HEAD and OPTIONS request methods.
- 15:05 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- r1064 adresses this topic.
If i find time and no one does it earlier i will contact the eaccelerator developers (f...
- 11:58 Bug #1200 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_File does not honor an entries lifetime
- The file backend returns cache entries older than their supposed lifetime
- 11:57 Feature #1199 (Resolved): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- Although one can store cache entries with tags, one can only load cache entries by identifier. Thus a method findByTa...
- 11:55 Bug #1198 (Resolved): Different return values for findEntriesByTag in cache fiel backend and memcached backend
- The cache backedns file and memcached return different values for the method findEntriesByTag.
While the cache bac...
- 17:27 Revision f2e95513: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added test for the MVC Web Router
- * FLOW3: (Package) Made sure that the in the list of available packages FLOW3 appears as the first one. This has an i...
- 12:06 Revision a2870208: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Extended the section about Configuration and added a few examples.
- 09:55 Revision 210dc389: * FLOW3: Removed the checks for eAccelerator from the bootstrap. Generally eAccelerator can be used if compiled with the -with-eaccelerator-doc-comment-inclusion switch. This needs to be checked / issued a warning for in the (future) installer for FLOW3 / TYPO3.
- 16:41 Revision 71502d65: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Implemented the configuration cascade for Routes settings as well - now each package can truly define routes in their Routes.php which are merged into the master routing configuration
- * TYPO3: Implemented some dummy output for the backend controller and a matching route - try calling http://yourhost/...
- 15:05 Revision 7c0d6e3a: * Global Configuration: Moved the default routes configuration to within the FLOW3 package
- * FLOW3: (Configuration) Refactored the configuration manager. Now there's a dedicated method getSettings() for retri...
- 17:25 Revision 475c4259: Implemented the first part of the security framework.
- * FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the session security context holder
* FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the security cont...
- 17:58 Bug #1132 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Package_ManagerTest produces two failures on WAMP installation
- Applied in changeset r1059.
- 12:28 Bug #1132 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Package_ManagerTest produces two failures on WAMP installation
- Running the FLOW3 Testrunner for "F3_FLOW3_Package_ManagerTest" results in two failures:
- 17:56 Revision f0755c79: * FLOW3: (Package) Made sure that Packages are instantiated with a Unix style packagePath (no backslashes). Fixes #1132
- 17:40 Bug #918 (Needs Feedback): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_FileTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- *setCacheDirectoryThrowsExceptionOnNonWritableDirectory* will fail on Windows Vista because, on Vista Apache has to b...
- 11:10 Bug #918 (Accepted): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_FileTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- 11:10 Bug #918 (Closed): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_FileTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- 12:47 Bug #1134 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Utility_EnvironmentTest produces an error on WAMP installations
- Running the FLOW3 Testrunner for "F3_FLOW3_Utility_EnvironmentTest" results raises one failure:
- 12:41 Task #1133 (Resolved): Create unit tests for F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_Router
- Until now, only tests for routing components exist. The router itself is not properly covered by the unit tests.
- 11:10 Bug #917 (Closed): F3_FLOW3_Package_ManagerTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- 16:32 Revision 9a28c801: * FLOW3: (MVC) The controller arguments object now throws an exception on trying to fetch a non-existing argument. Previously the error escalated into a real PHP error.
- 12:49 Revision a3c4b690: * FLOW3 (Resource) Fixed the relative URI processing for images in the resource publisher: Now the images should be working again in the default view. You'll have to remove the content of your Public/Resources/ directory in order to take the changes effect.
- 15:29 Revision 978068de: * FLOW3: (Utility) If no writable temporary directory could be determined, FLOW3 will now use /tmp on Unix and \WINDOWS\TEMP on Windows systems.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Refactored the (previously disabled) tests of the Web Request Builder
- 14:16 Feature #459 (Closed): Implement dependency injection via abstract factory methods
- Dropped the idea for now (see mailing list discussion about component factory).
- 18:09 Revision bf9bb248: FLOW3: (Component) First implementation of the reconstituteComponentObject() method in the component object builder. It already can revive objects and fill them with their original properties (even without calling the constructor) but it doesn't yet restore static dependencies (such as singletons which are out of scope of the persistence aggregate).
- 14:26 Revision 858870f0: * FLOW3: Documentation update reflecting the changes of r1047.
- 12:34 Revision aed416c2: * FLOW3: (MVC) Further fixes for the argument validation: Note that now the datatype of an argument must be specified in upper camel case (eg. "Text" instead of "text").
- 12:21 Revision 8f0e46de: * FLOW3: Removed a debug method which was left behind from ... some ... developer
- * FLOW3: Quick fix for the argument validation in CLI mode - this stopped working after the last commit. The whole ar...
- 11:46 Revision ad4049fb: !!! Important global change !!!
- Extracted the getComponent() method from the Component Manager into its own class, the Component Factory. From now on...
- 21:41 Revision 4e293158: * FLOW3 (MVC): removed obsolete F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_RouterInterface, F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Router. Routing-related components are moved to MVC/Web/Routing folder.
- 20:49 Revision 7c676db4: * FLOW3: (MVC) First implementation of the new routing mechanism. Routes can be set up in the FLOW3 configuration. See configuration/Routes.php for an example. By default the former URLs (package/controller/action) should still work. Don't forget to clear the cache in order to use the routing functionality.
- * FLOW3: (Configuration) Added magic method to F3_FLOW3_Configuration_Container to allow setting of configuration opt...
- 18:12 Revision 5a0988f9: FLOW3: Test for the bug fixed in r1038.
- 17:51 Revision ea3d7638: FLOW3: Fixed a small bug in the Persistence Manager where value objects would not be recognized if entities were defined somewhere.
- 13:08 Revision 31b1918b: * FLOW3: (MVC) The Dispatcher now injects the package's settings before calling the processRequest() method of a controller. That means you can always access the settings from within your controller with $this->settings.
- 22:47 Bug #1092 (Resolved): MVC - Arguments Validation on Arrays / MVC Validation
- Currently no filter to validate an Array (e.g. a serialized form with a certain namespace)
in the current concept ...
- 18:41 Bug #1064 (Resolved): Non-existing configuration options should throw an exception
- Applied in changeset r1034.
- 14:49 Revision 852f6d94: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Added a more meaningful exception for the case of trying to access a non-existing configuration option. Addresses #1064.
- 14:35 Revision a43654ac: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Configuration containers are now locked by the configuration manager when they are retrieved. Fixes #1064.
- * FLOW3: Little speed optimization (reflection) in the bootstrap.
- 13:59 Feature #341 (Closed): Define a router interface and Implement a rewrite router
- This is now been taken care of by Bastians Routing implementation
- 17:47 Bug #1081 (Resolved): Fatal Error on Windowsd due to not support functions (POSIX)
- Applied in changeset r1030.
- 16:52 Bug #1081 (Resolved): Fatal Error on Windowsd due to not support functions (POSIX)
- Following error occurs in the current trunk (r1024):...
- 17:45 Revision 288eaf0b: * FLOW3: (Cache) Added Check for POSIX extension which is not available on the Windows platform. Fixes #1081
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Fixed introduced bug from last commit: Fatal error: Call to a member function flush() on a non-objec...
- 17:31 Revision 9303e512: * FLOW3: Made FLOW3 using the new Cache Factory.
- 16:57 Revision a701485f: * FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented a cache factory. You should from now on only use the cache factory for creating new instances of the cache frontend and backend. If you don't, it won't be able to flush your cache through the central mechanisms.
- 13:31 Revision 32d03f3b: FLOW3: Removed the SecurityPolicy file from the configuration directory. Sorry this file has been committed unintentionally.
- 13:23 Revision 0e56d250: * FLOW3: (Utility) Now hopefully fixed the concurrency issue of multiple FLOW3 installations using the same caching directory. The hash for the directory name was not unique enough under certain circumstances.
- 13:08 Revision f5924d43: * FLOW3: (Utility) Changed the way the temporary directory is created and made it configurable. By default FLOW3 tries to use a temp directory as defined in the system's environment (defined in TMPDIR, TEMP or the like). If that doesn't work you can still set a temp dir explicitly with the option $c->utility->environment->temporaryDirectoryBase.
- * FLOW3: (Resource) The Resource Publisher testcase was leaving some empty directories behind in the temporary direct...
- 18:42 Revision 07dca8cf: * FLOW3: (Utility) Hopefully a fix for the tempdir problem.
- 18:02 Revision 0573c88a: * FLOW3: (Cache) Changed the way temporary directory names are created. Now the process username is taken into consideration which should solve possible access problems when running FLOW3 through CLI / Web with different users (and probably concurrently).
- * FLOW3: (Utility) The Environment->getPathToTemporaryDirectory() now returns a path which already contains the "FLOW...
- 17:20 Bug #507 (Closed): DebugExceptionHandler prints arguments at wrong place
- In r1019 the length of output arguments was increased and the bug described originally seems to be bogus / gone.
- 17:09 Revision ea171b7d: * FLOW3: (Error) Improved the DebugExceptionHandler a little - now even longer arguments are displayed fully in the backtrace.
- 14:59 Revision 15dd7c43: * FLOW3: Changed the way the system's temporary directory is detected (now uses a PHP built-in function).
- 14:26 Revision d480ebd8: * FLOW3: Resources are now published in a dedicated directory for web and CLI requests respectively. That helps avoiding read / write access problems if resources were mirrored by the respective other request / user context.
- 21:51 Bug #1064 (Resolved): Non-existing configuration options should throw an exception
- When accessing an option in a configuration container that has not been set (i.e. does not exist) an exception should...
- 21:48 Task #672 (On Hold): Finish documentation about configuration in FLOW3
- Started with r1011. Needs to be refined later.
- 18:10 Revision 9848f600: FLOW3:
- * when setting additional include_path segments in Packages.php those are now prepended instead of appended to the ex...
- 17:54 Revision 58e5e0b2: FLOW3:
- * Started documentation of the configuration manager.
- 17:46 Feature #889 (Resolved): Add a callback pointcut filter
- Applied in changeset r1010.
- 16:25 Feature #889 (Accepted): Add a callback pointcut filter
- 17:45 Revision a366ff6e: * FLOW3: (AOP) Added a new pointcut designator: filter() allows for creating custom pointcut filters (see FLOW3 manual). Resolves #889
- 17:07 Revision dfb18a4f: FLOW3:
- * Package configuration and settings now need to specify their package and are returned only for the package key give...
- 17:55 Revision 72cc123e: FLOW3: Persistence can now be enabled and disabled (default).
- 16:16 Revision 843e1238: FLOW3 (Persistence): Fixed a bug in the persistence manager. Now it also works if no repository classes are available. Added a test for this.
- 15:45 Revision 3755c3a4: FLOW3 (Session): Implemented a very basic session class, that uses PHP session functionality.
Also available in: Atom