From 2008-07-27 to 2008-08-25
- 13:42 Revision 04984332: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * class schemata now hold information about an object's identifier property (marked with @identifier)
* when storing ...
- 18:02 Revision 69d15f6b: FLOW3: Fixed a bug resulting in an exception if more than one new object with new sub-objects was to be persisted. Thanks to Matthias Hörmann for noticing...
- 12:38 Revision c9f0ecfe: FLOW3: autowired setter injectors are now required by default, see r1145, relates to #1209.
- 12:13 Revision b92f826d: FLOW3: autowired setter injectors are now required by default, fixes #1209.
- 10:45 Revision 3aa913a7: FLOW3: memcached backend now returns only identifiers in findEntriesByTag(), fixes #1198.
- 18:00 Revision ae1e2e15: Summary: the persistence layer now handles updates to objects...
* Advice on __wakeup() is now taken into account, despite the special handling of __wakeup and even if it does...
- 15:15 Revision 0f5c55ab: FLOW3:
- * Advice on non-existing constructors is now taken into account, fixes #1257
* AOP only now recognizes __construct() ...
- 21:33 Revision 26143959: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added check to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_StaticRoutePart: if its the last route part in the current URL segment, name of the route part must be exactly the same as the remaining string in the segment. This is a temporary fix and will be refactored soon. This fixes #1278.
- 16:58 Revision 992811af: FLOW3:
- * When reconstituting objects, properties are no longer serialized/deserialized but fetched through the __wakeup() me...
- 16:46 Revision 3e72dc4d: * FLOW3: Marked the previously, mistakenly committed test as skipped. Relates to #1278
- 16:34 Revision dd08efba: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Made sure that the global settings and the routing configuration is always loaded in the same order (and does not depend on the file system's ordering abilities). Asserted that the FLOW3 routing and settings are always loaded first. Relates to #1278
- * FLOW3: (MVC) A few cosmetic changes.
- 11:16 Revision e7a3f070: FLOW3 (Utility): emptyDirectoryRecursively now explicitly skips '.' and '..' directories
- 17:05 Revision 6316553c: * FLOW3: (MVC) The action controller now automatically sets the request object in the resolved view.
- * TYPO3: Further implementation of the Pages service
* TYPO3: Further work on the backend prototype
- 12:33 Revision 73681675: * FLOW3: (MVC) Enhanced the behaviour of the Action Controller's view resolver: It will now try to find a view component following the pattern F3_@package_..._View_@controller_@action@format and then only ..._@action. Example: F3_TYPO3_Service_View_Pages_ListJSON.
- * FLOW3: (Resource) Added a test for the class loader (very deeply netsted sub directories)
* TYPO3: Recent developme...
- 12:13 Revision 7bce6268: * FLOW3: (Security) Added a __sleep() method to the security context. Without it, the session will try to recursively serialize the context, including the request object which contains a lot of other references causing trouble (PDO for example). ToDo for Andi: Make sure that a fresh request is injected after the security context is fetched from the session on the next request.
- 11:14 Revision a25adc5d: FLOW3: Fixed wrong output in case of exception #1218473352.
- 09:35 Revision 3cd09180: * FLOW3: (Validation) Added a "raw" validator which accepts just everything. Resolves #1092
- 21:55 Revision ff22ce11: * FLOW3: (MVC) Add route part handler support. A route part handler is basically nothing else than a specialized F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_DynamicRoutePart and can be used to resolve one or multiple URL segments. Resolves #1251.
- Note: There is no implementation of a route part handler yet.
- 21:03 Revision db19a41c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented support for case insensitve URLs. The package key and controller component name can now be any case, the action name must still be studly caps (like the action method name). Resolves #1253.
- * FLOW3: (Package) Added new method getCaseSensitivePackageKey() to the package manager
* FLOW3: (Session) Exceptions...
- 20:28 Revision 4a3a0742: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added new property "lastRoutePartInSegment" to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_StaticRoutePart to indicate whether a route part is the last in the current url segment. This fixes #1264.
- Routing classes are quite messy and complex at the moment. Refactoring and cleanup is needed!
- 18:45 Revision b9e432fd: FLOW3:
- * getAdvicechain() is now getAdviceChain() as intended and documented.
* Fixed some wrong method names in the AOP doc...
- 18:05 Revision e7c2d156: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added "splitString"-property to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_DynamicRoutePart to add support for multiple route parts within one URL pattern segment. This resolves #1250.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_SubRoutePart as a "subroute part" is technically just some special fo...
- 12:53 Revision 32f73041: * FLOW3: (Validation) Implemented new validator for UUIDs.
- * TYPO3: (Domain) Enhanced the Page model by implementing start and end time.
* TYPO3: (Domain) Created initial model...
- 19:15 Revision 66d6f57b: FLOW3: Allow fetching of non-public package resources through the resource manager.
- 12:00 Revision 395c04d0: * FLOW3: (MVC) Ooops, this change belongs to the last revision ...
- 11:58 Revision 6f94faa3: * FLOW3: (MVC) Adapated the view resolving mechanism in the Action Controller so that it can handle controllers in sub packages, too (eg. in TYPO3/Backend/Controller
- 10:19 Revision 53d2d3b0: * FLOW3: Removed the check for iconv - effectively that means that you now need to have mbstring installed. Fixes #719
- * PHP6: Updated the Package.xml and added a few constraints
- 21:45 Revision ec003c77: FLOW3:
- * fixed a forgotten wrong method call in Persistence_Manager
* added interfaces for Query an QueryFactory to persiste...
- 20:30 Revision c0522bdf: * FLOW3: (Session) Further clean up of the PHP session
- * Testing: Adapted the test runner which now makes sure than no second session is started while creating the sandbox ...
- 19:04 Revision a601de9d: * FLOW3: (Session) Refactored and renamed method names of the PHP Session implemenation and the general interface
- * FLOW3: (Session) Implemented the "Transient Session"
* FLOW3: The Transient Session is now selected by default in C...
- 17:20 Revision 7fab3de4: FLOW3: removed unused option for specifying the persistence backend
- PHP6: completely removed the check for the PHP version, we fulfill it anyway
Install, TypoScript: replaced dirname(__...
- 16:54 Revision 5f2ca275: FLOW3, PHP6, Testing:
- * removed some require_once() calls no longer needed
* changed some require_once() calls to require()
- 16:16 Revision b24c4f83: FLOW3, PHP6:
- * bumped PHP version requirement to 5.3.0alpha1
* replaced dirname(__FILE__) with __DIR__
* removed definitions of FI...
- 12:01 Revision ce0fce11: * FLOW3: Added an environment check: If DocComments cannot be reflected properly, an exception is thrown.
- 11:39 Revision 04bcba23: FLOW3: Made sure F3_FLOW3_Component_ObjectBuilder is registered as component (so it can be used with DI).
- 11:37 Revision eda13233: FLOW3: Added message and error code to an exception.
- 21:38 Revision 3e6e071f: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Configuration containers are now locked recursively. Fixes #1064.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Since recently it was allowed to set keys like "FLOW3_MVC" as package key in the Request object in ord...
- 17:53 Revision 9a3d1e17: * FLOW3: (MVC) Reverted the splitting by "." in the Route again due to the failing tests (sorry).
- 17:45 Revision 04a49ed2: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added support for representation formats to the Request object
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Roughly implemented path segement parts (or whatever we call it): the URL path is not split by forward...
- 17:39 Revision 3536b2ae: * FLOW3: (Utility) added concatenatePaths() helper method which combines file paths and -names by taking care of correct slashes between directories.
- * FLOW3: (Utility) added test case for F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files Class. Includes unit tests for getUnixStylePath() and c...
- 16:05 Revision 51324b68: * FLOW3: (Cache) It's not always possible to check whether a file or directory is writable or not on Windows. Solution for now: Skip setCacheDirectoryThrowsExceptionOnNonWritableDirectory() in Windows environments. Fixes #918.
- * FLOW3: (Utility) getPathToTemporaryDirectoryReturnsPathWithTrailingSlash() checked whether temp-directory ends with...
- 16:03 Revision f5c18e39: * FLOW3: (Component) Fixed a the component configuration source hint detection which failed with PHP 5.3.0
- * FLOW3: (Security) Some cosmetic changes
- 14:40 Revision a0862d02: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed the Default Controller. Addresses #474
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the dispatch loop: The request object now contains a flag which tells if the dispatcher ne...
- 18:45 Revision 61ef2d5f: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented tests for the F3_FLOW3_MVC_Request class.
- * FLOW3: (Utility + MVC) Added support for PUT, DELETE, HEAD and OPTIONS request methods.
- 17:27 Revision f2e95513: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added test for the MVC Web Router
- * FLOW3: (Package) Made sure that the in the list of available packages FLOW3 appears as the first one. This has an i...
- 12:06 Revision a2870208: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Extended the section about Configuration and added a few examples.
- 09:55 Revision 210dc389: * FLOW3: Removed the checks for eAccelerator from the bootstrap. Generally eAccelerator can be used if compiled with the -with-eaccelerator-doc-comment-inclusion switch. This needs to be checked / issued a warning for in the (future) installer for FLOW3 / TYPO3.
- 16:41 Revision 71502d65: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Implemented the configuration cascade for Routes settings as well - now each package can truly define routes in their Routes.php which are merged into the master routing configuration
- * TYPO3: Implemented some dummy output for the backend controller and a matching route - try calling http://yourhost/...
- 15:05 Revision 7c0d6e3a: * Global Configuration: Moved the default routes configuration to within the FLOW3 package
- * FLOW3: (Configuration) Refactored the configuration manager. Now there's a dedicated method getSettings() for retri...
- 17:25 Revision 475c4259: Implemented the first part of the security framework.
- * FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the session security context holder
* FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the security cont...
Also available in: Atom