From 2008-07-31 to 2008-08-29
- 12:50 Bug #1402: Opening Public directory: PHP Error
- You need PHP 5.3 to run FLOW3!
Check the mailing List.
Here is the thread, why PHP 5.3 is needed:
- 15:46 Bug #1402 (Resolved): Opening Public directory: PHP Error
- I get this error, if i open the public dirctory in opera:
- 17:05 Revision ee5a2fd6: FLOW3:
- * fixed a bunch of CGL violations
* some TODO comments converted into @todo annotations
- 12:39 Bug #1355: initalize should be initialize
- Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> Should I just go ahead and fix this?
You could have... thanks for pointing out.
- 12:39 Bug #1355 (Resolved): initalize should be initialize
- Applied in changeset r1158.
- 12:36 Bug #1355 (Accepted): initalize should be initialize
- 12:38 Revision c657fe0a: FLOW3: Changed misspelled variable name, fixes #1355.
- 08:12 Feature #1199 (Accepted): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- 07:05 Feature #1199: Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- yes, exactly. I think I implemented that already in the backport for TYPO3 4.x, you can find it on the 4.x core list...
- 15:41 Bug #1315 (Accepted): Routing: URLs with/without trailing slash change meaning of relative links
- The problem is not the routing mechanism, but the way browsers resolve relative links.
So there won't be away around...
- 15:37 Bug #1355 (Resolved): initalize should be initialize
I just tried to work with the F3_FLOW3_MVC_Controller_ActionController and just stumbled about a really har...
- 14:24 Bug #1349 (Resolved): Remove MVC\View\Template (was: Method MVC\View\Template->substitutePart is not used and empty)
I think that the method F3_FLOW3_MVC_View_Template->substitutePart can be removed, as it looks like the fol...
- 13:42 Feature #1292 (Resolved): Introduce @identifier annotation for objects
- Applied in changeset r1155.
- 11:09 Feature #1292 (Accepted): Introduce @identifier annotation for objects
- 13:42 Revision 04984332: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * class schemata now hold information about an object's identifier property (marked with @identifier)
* when storing ...
- 18:02 Revision 69d15f6b: FLOW3: Fixed a bug resulting in an exception if more than one new object with new sub-objects was to be persisted. Thanks to Matthias Hörmann for noticing...
- 13:41 Feature #36: Add automatic documentation in AOP proxy classes
- To make this more clear: Documentation exists for AOP proxy code, but for any parameters besides arrays and objects t...
- 13:33 Feature #1199 (Needs Feedback): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- And that method would return an array with all found entries? Like the memcached backend findEntriesByTag() method did?
- 13:21 Feature #422 (Needs Feedback): XMLHttpRequest Request
- 12:38 Revision c9f0ecfe: FLOW3: autowired setter injectors are now required by default, see r1145, relates to #1209.
- 12:34 Task #1209 (Resolved): Make @required default and add @optional instead
- Applied in changeset r1145.
- 11:26 Task #1209 (Accepted): Make @required default and add @optional instead
- 12:17 Bug #1315 (Closed): Routing: URLs with/without trailing slash change meaning of relative links
- Both the URLs e.g. /typo3cr/setup and /typo3cr/setup/ call the same controller code.
If a relative link to e.g. "i...
- 12:13 Revision b92f826d: FLOW3: autowired setter injectors are now required by default, fixes #1209.
- 11:05 Feature #1235: Check if mod_rewrite is enabled
- Here's how to check if the module is loaded:
@array_search('mod_rewrite', apache_get_modules()) !== FALSE@
- 10:46 Bug #1198 (Resolved): Different return values for findEntriesByTag in cache fiel backend and memcached backend
- Applied in changeset r1144.
- 10:24 Bug #1198 (Accepted): Different return values for findEntriesByTag in cache fiel backend and memcached backend
- 10:45 Revision 3aa913a7: FLOW3: memcached backend now returns only identifiers in findEntriesByTag(), fixes #1198.
- 14:50 Feature #1292 (Resolved): Introduce @identifier annotation for objects
- With the @identifier annotation an object could mark it's internal identifier as usable towards persistence. The pers...
- 18:00 Revision ae1e2e15: Summary: the persistence layer now handles updates to objects...
* Advice on __wakeup() is now taken into account, despite the special handling of __wakeup and even if it does...
- 15:16 Bug #1257 (Resolved): The dirty monitoring aspect works only for classes actually having a constructor.
- Applied in changeset r1139.
- 15:15 Revision 0f5c55ab: FLOW3:
- * Advice on non-existing constructors is now taken into account, fixes #1257
* AOP only now recognizes __construct() ...
- 15:09 Task #1280 (Resolved): Tag all classes as @internal - except the released API
- Starting with the first release of FLOW3 we need to communicate which APIs are safe for use in third-party packages a...
- 21:35 Bug #1278 (Resolved): Router matches static route parts even on substrings
- Applied in changeset r1137.
- 16:32 Bug #1278: Router matches static route parts even on substrings
- Maybe this test helps:...
- 16:26 Bug #1278 (Resolved): Router matches static route parts even on substrings
- Consider these two routes:
Currently route 1) will match this ...
- 21:33 Revision 26143959: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added check to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_StaticRoutePart: if its the last route part in the current URL segment, name of the route part must be exactly the same as the remaining string in the segment. This is a temporary fix and will be refactored soon. This fixes #1278.
- 18:03 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- Some update. I just tried todays eAccelerator SVN with PHP 5.3.0alpha1, and did not have success:
With the eAccele...
- 16:58 Revision 992811af: FLOW3:
- * When reconstituting objects, properties are no longer serialized/deserialized but fetched through the __wakeup() me...
- 16:46 Revision 3e72dc4d: * FLOW3: Marked the previously, mistakenly committed test as skipped. Relates to #1278
- 16:34 Revision dd08efba: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Made sure that the global settings and the routing configuration is always loaded in the same order (and does not depend on the file system's ordering abilities). Asserted that the FLOW3 routing and settings are always loaded first. Relates to #1278
- * FLOW3: (MVC) A few cosmetic changes.
- 11:16 Revision e7a3f070: FLOW3 (Utility): emptyDirectoryRecursively now explicitly skips '.' and '..' directories
- 17:05 Revision 6316553c: * FLOW3: (MVC) The action controller now automatically sets the request object in the resolved view.
- * TYPO3: Further implementation of the Pages service
* TYPO3: Further work on the backend prototype
- 12:33 Revision 73681675: * FLOW3: (MVC) Enhanced the behaviour of the Action Controller's view resolver: It will now try to find a view component following the pattern F3_@package_..._View_@controller_@action@format and then only ..._@action. Example: F3_TYPO3_Service_View_Pages_ListJSON.
- * FLOW3: (Resource) Added a test for the class loader (very deeply netsted sub directories)
* TYPO3: Recent developme...
- 12:13 Revision 7bce6268: * FLOW3: (Security) Added a __sleep() method to the security context. Without it, the session will try to recursively serialize the context, including the request object which contains a lot of other references causing trouble (PDO for example). ToDo for Andi: Make sure that a fresh request is injected after the security context is fetched from the session on the next request.
- 11:41 Major Feature #368 (Closed): Caching Manager with support for different kinds of caches and stores.
- 11:41 Major Feature #345 (Closed): An initial implementation of the Resource Manager
- 11:41 Major Feature #340 (Closed): The MVC framework provides a default rewriting router and an interface for custom routers
- 11:41 Major Feature #321 (Closed): The MVC Framework supports RESTful URLs
- 11:41 Major Feature #220 (Closed): A basic persistence framework, based on annotations, with the content repository as backend
- 11:41 Major Feature #218 (Closed): Comprehensive reference documentation for the MVC framework
- 11:36 Feature #422: XMLHttpRequest Request
- Why would you want to differentiate those requests from each other? Isn't that the beauty of XHR, that it's just a no...
- 11:24 Task #1268 (Resolved): CLI options must be written as "real" options, being prefixed with a (double) dash
- Currently anything following the first three arguments to a CLI request is considered as options. This should be chan...
- 11:17 Feature #1267 (Resolved): Make CLI requests to controllers in subpackage possible
- While the web router allows for routing of requests to subpackages, CLI requests to controllers in subpackages are cu...
- 11:14 Revision a25adc5d: FLOW3: Fixed wrong output in case of exception #1218473352.
- 09:46 Feature #315: Add "format" support to the Request object
- This was mainly addressed by r1077 (added support for format).
What's still missing is the analysis of the HTTP he...
- 09:43 Feature #74 (Resolved): Request Builder doesn't convert POST arguments into Request arguments
- POST arguments are now handled by the Router (F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Router->route())
- 09:37 Major Feature #374 (Closed): Speed
- 09:36 Bug #1092 (Resolved): MVC - Arguments Validation on Arrays / MVC Validation
- Applied in changeset r1123.
- 09:35 Bug #1092 (Accepted): MVC - Arguments Validation on Arrays / MVC Validation
- I think that "RecursiveTextArray" is to special to be implemented in the FLOW3 package itself. What about Unrecursive...
- 09:35 Revision 3cd09180: * FLOW3: (Validation) Added a "raw" validator which accepts just everything. Resolves #1092
- 21:55 Feature #1251 (Resolved): Add route part handler support
- Applied in changeset r1122.
- 21:55 Task #1253 (Resolved): Enable lower case URLs
- Applied in changeset r1121.
- 21:55 Revision ff22ce11: * FLOW3: (MVC) Add route part handler support. A route part handler is basically nothing else than a specialized F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_DynamicRoutePart and can be used to resolve one or multiple URL segments. Resolves #1251.
- Note: There is no implementation of a route part handler yet.
- 21:03 Revision db19a41c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented support for case insensitve URLs. The package key and controller component name can now be any case, the action name must still be studly caps (like the action method name). Resolves #1253.
- * FLOW3: (Package) Added new method getCaseSensitivePackageKey() to the package manager
* FLOW3: (Session) Exceptions...
- 20:28 Bug #1264 (Resolved): Routes with default values for "multiple route part" segments are not resolved correctly
- Applied in changeset r1120.
- 20:06 Bug #1264 (Resolved): Routes with default values for "multiple route part" segments are not resolved correctly
- With the new possibility to add multiple route parts in one URL pattern segment (see #1250) a new issue emerged:
- 20:28 Revision 4a3a0742: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added new property "lastRoutePartInSegment" to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_StaticRoutePart to indicate whether a route part is the last in the current url segment. This fixes #1264.
- Routing classes are quite messy and complex at the moment. Refactoring and cleanup is needed!
- 18:45 Revision b9e432fd: FLOW3:
- * getAdvicechain() is now getAdviceChain() as intended and documented.
* Fixed some wrong method names in the AOP doc...
- 18:05 Feature #1250 (Resolved): Add support for multiple route parts in one URL pattern segment
- Applied in changeset r1118.
- 18:05 Revision e7c2d156: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added "splitString"-property to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_DynamicRoutePart to add support for multiple route parts within one URL pattern segment. This resolves #1250.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_SubRoutePart as a "subroute part" is technically just some special fo...
- 18:03 Bug #1257 (Accepted): The dirty monitoring aspect works only for classes actually having a constructor.
- 12:53 Revision 32f73041: * FLOW3: (Validation) Implemented new validator for UUIDs.
- * TYPO3: (Domain) Enhanced the Page model by implementing start and end time.
* TYPO3: (Domain) Created initial model...
- 20:11 Bug #1257 (Resolved): The dirty monitoring aspect works only for classes actually having a constructor.
- When cerating an entity class, the registerNewObject() advice only works if the target class actually has a construct...
- 19:15 Revision 66d6f57b: FLOW3: Allow fetching of non-public package resources through the resource manager.
- 12:48 Task #1253 (Resolved): Enable lower case URLs
- Currently FLOW3s routing mechanism is case sensitive. As All Packages and Controller start with an upper case letter,...
- 12:42 Feature #1251 (Resolved): Add route part handler support
- Route part handlers are classes which follow a certain interface and can resolve one ore more URL segments as well as...
- 12:36 Feature #1250 (Resolved): Add support for multiple route parts in one URL pattern segment
- Currently only one route part is allowed between two slashes in a route URL pattern:
we need support for ...
- 12:00 Revision 395c04d0: * FLOW3: (MVC) Ooops, this change belongs to the last revision ...
- 11:58 Revision 6f94faa3: * FLOW3: (MVC) Adapated the view resolving mechanism in the Action Controller so that it can handle controllers in sub packages, too (eg. in TYPO3/Backend/Controller
- 10:19 Revision 53d2d3b0: * FLOW3: Removed the check for iconv - effectively that means that you now need to have mbstring installed. Fixes #719
- * PHP6: Updated the Package.xml and added a few constraints
- 21:45 Revision ec003c77: FLOW3:
- * fixed a forgotten wrong method call in Persistence_Manager
* added interfaces for Query an QueryFactory to persiste...
- 20:30 Revision c0522bdf: * FLOW3: (Session) Further clean up of the PHP session
- * Testing: Adapted the test runner which now makes sure than no second session is started while creating the sandbox ...
- 19:04 Revision a601de9d: * FLOW3: (Session) Refactored and renamed method names of the PHP Session implemenation and the general interface
- * FLOW3: (Session) Implemented the "Transient Session"
* FLOW3: The Transient Session is now selected by default in C...
- 17:20 Revision 7fab3de4: FLOW3: removed unused option for specifying the persistence backend
- PHP6: completely removed the check for the PHP version, we fulfill it anyway
Install, TypoScript: replaced dirname(__...
- 16:54 Revision 5f2ca275: FLOW3, PHP6, Testing:
- * removed some require_once() calls no longer needed
* changed some require_once() calls to require()
- 16:16 Revision b24c4f83: FLOW3, PHP6:
- * bumped PHP version requirement to 5.3.0alpha1
* replaced dirname(__FILE__) with __DIR__
* removed definitions of FI...
- 12:01 Revision ce0fce11: * FLOW3: Added an environment check: If DocComments cannot be reflected properly, an exception is thrown.
- 11:39 Revision 04bcba23: FLOW3: Made sure F3_FLOW3_Component_ObjectBuilder is registered as component (so it can be used with DI).
- 11:37 Revision eda13233: FLOW3: Added message and error code to an exception.
- 11:01 Feature #1235 (Closed): Check if mod_rewrite is enabled
- FLOW3 should check (somehow) if mod_rewrite is enabled. Without the check the user will just get an internal server e...
- 10:01 Bug #1064 (Resolved): Non-existing configuration options should throw an exception
- Applied in changeset r1080.
- 21:38 Revision 3e6e071f: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Configuration containers are now locked recursively. Fixes #1064.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Since recently it was allowed to set keys like "FLOW3_MVC" as package key in the Request object in ord...
- 21:32 Bug #1064 (Accepted): Non-existing configuration options should throw an exception
- The configuration manager only locks the container on the first level - the container does not recursively lock its s...
- 17:53 Revision 9a3d1e17: * FLOW3: (MVC) Reverted the splitting by "." in the Route again due to the failing tests (sorry).
- 17:45 Revision 04a49ed2: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added support for representation formats to the Request object
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Roughly implemented path segement parts (or whatever we call it): the URL path is not split by forward...
- 15:48 Feature #1226 (Resolved): Package manager should take additional package paths into account
it would be really nice if the package manager would take additional package directories into account, so the...
- 21:26 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- The attached patch checks if the getDocComment method of PHP's ReflectionClass gives any Output. If yes, we can assum...
- 17:39 Revision 3536b2ae: * FLOW3: (Utility) added concatenatePaths() helper method which combines file paths and -names by taking care of correct slashes between directories.
- * FLOW3: (Utility) added test case for F3_FLOW3_Utility_Files Class. Includes unit tests for getUnixStylePath() and c...
- 16:14 Task #1133 (Resolved): Create unit tests for F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_Router
- Unit test was added by Robert in r1067.
- 16:09 Bug #1134 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Utility_EnvironmentTest produces an error on WAMP installations
- Applied in changeset r1073.
- 15:58 Bug #1134 (Accepted): F3_FLOW3_Utility_EnvironmentTest produces an error on WAMP installations
- 16:09 Bug #918 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_FileTest shows 2 errors on WAMP installation
- Applied in changeset r1073.
- 16:05 Revision 51324b68: * FLOW3: (Cache) It's not always possible to check whether a file or directory is writable or not on Windows. Solution for now: Skip setCacheDirectoryThrowsExceptionOnNonWritableDirectory() in Windows environments. Fixes #918.
- * FLOW3: (Utility) getPathToTemporaryDirectoryReturnsPathWithTrailingSlash() checked whether temp-directory ends with...
- 16:03 Revision f5c18e39: * FLOW3: (Component) Fixed a the component configuration source hint detection which failed with PHP 5.3.0
- * FLOW3: (Security) Some cosmetic changes
- 14:43 Major Feature #215 (Resolved): The MVC Framework can handle, dispatch and forward GET, POST and CLI requests
- Applied in changeset r1070.
- 14:43 Feature #88 (Resolved): Add forwarding support to MVC controller
- Applied in changeset r1070.
- 14:40 Revision a0862d02: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed the Default Controller. Addresses #474
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the dispatch loop: The request object now contains a flag which tells if the dispatcher ne...
- 14:35 Feature #23 (Resolved): Implement "context" support
- 14:35 Feature #32 (Resolved): Design and implement a configuration manager
- 14:33 Feature #267 (Resolved): Method basicAction for T3_FLOW3_MVC_Controller_ActionController
- Please use initializeAction() for this purpose.
- 14:31 Major Feature #410 (Resolved): A simple and robust configuration system
- 13:48 Task #1209: Make @required default and add @optional instead
- 13:48 Task #1209 (Resolved): Make @required default and add @optional instead
- Setter injection methods can currently be annotated with @required. It seems to be that most injected dependencies ar...
- 18:45 Revision 61ef2d5f: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented tests for the F3_FLOW3_MVC_Request class.
- * FLOW3: (Utility + MVC) Added support for PUT, DELETE, HEAD and OPTIONS request methods.
- 15:05 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- r1064 adresses this topic.
If i find time and no one does it earlier i will contact the eaccelerator developers (f...
- 11:58 Bug #1200 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_File does not honor an entries lifetime
- The file backend returns cache entries older than their supposed lifetime
- 11:57 Feature #1199 (Resolved): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- Although one can store cache entries with tags, one can only load cache entries by identifier. Thus a method findByTa...
- 11:55 Bug #1198 (Resolved): Different return values for findEntriesByTag in cache fiel backend and memcached backend
- The cache backedns file and memcached return different values for the method findEntriesByTag.
While the cache bac...
- 17:27 Revision f2e95513: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added test for the MVC Web Router
- * FLOW3: (Package) Made sure that the in the list of available packages FLOW3 appears as the first one. This has an i...
- 12:06 Revision a2870208: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Extended the section about Configuration and added a few examples.
- 09:55 Revision 210dc389: * FLOW3: Removed the checks for eAccelerator from the bootstrap. Generally eAccelerator can be used if compiled with the -with-eaccelerator-doc-comment-inclusion switch. This needs to be checked / issued a warning for in the (future) installer for FLOW3 / TYPO3.
Also available in: Atom