From 2008-08-10 to 2008-09-08
- 21:38 Bug #842: Some test fail on Windows
- On my Windows they don't. Everything green for FLOW3.
- 11:32 Revision fb01a51f: FLOW3:
- * small change in persistence layer to allow both int and integer as type names in class schemata, thanks to Matthias...
- 17:44 Revision 44eac8e6: * FLOW3: (MVC) More features for the Web Response object - it is now possible to set custom headers
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Improvement of the forward() method in the RequestHandlingController: After calling forward(), the con...
- 13:57 Revision 175503cf: * FLOW3: (MVC) Started implementing more features for the Web Response: It now supports custom HTTP status headers
- * TYPO3: Commit of the latest backend experiments
- 23:39 Bug #1456 (Resolved): Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- Applied in changeset r1176.
- 23:34 Bug #1456: Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- Robert Lemke wrote:
> Consider this model:
> This will result in a PDO exception because the type ...
- 23:29 Bug #1456 (Accepted): Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- 18:25 Bug #1456: Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- > This will result in a PDO exception because the type of the array items cannot be determined and no @reference anno...
- 18:23 Bug #1456: Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: undefinedmultivalueproperties
PDOException thrown in file
- 17:59 Bug #1456 (Resolved): Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- Consider this model:...
- 23:35 Revision 908105e7: FLOW3: make sure only allowed property types are accepted and used in class schemata, fixes #1456.
- 17:26 Revision 273aa22b: FLOW3:
- * now the Persistence Manager uses getObjects() instead of findAll() on the found repositories
- 13:29 Revision 34181e4d: * FLOW3: The default setting for the temporary directory base is now Data/Temporary/ instead of trying to use the system's temporary directory
- * TYPO3: Added a fallback route to the TYPO3 routes configuration
- 12:42 Feature #718 (Closed): make docCommentParser static
- That's not so important anymore as we now use the Reflection Service.
- 12:38 Bug #842 (Needs Feedback): Some test fail on Windows
- Do they still fail with the most recent version?
- 12:34 Bug #1402 (Resolved): Opening Public directory: PHP Error
- Applied in changeset r1170.
- 12:34 Revision 094a7523: * FLOW3: Moved the php version check to the very beginning of the FLOW3 bootstrap - otherwise __DIR__ is used and results in an error if the PHP version is below 5.3.0. Closes #1402
- 12:32 Task #1454 (Resolved): Integrate Log Package into FLOW3
- Currently Logging resides in its own package "Log".
A basic logging mechanism should be integrated into the FLOW3 pa...
- 11:30 Revision 7e01f18c: FLOW3: some (mostly) cosmetic changes to Robert's (mostly) cosmetic changes from yesterday.
- 20:46 Revision b0e1788c: * FLOW3: (Cache) Cosmetic changes
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Added a getObjects() method to the Repository class.
* TYPO3: Commit of my pre-holiday develop...
- 16:39 Revision 0841573c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented first version of a "reverse routing" mechanism which is the first step for creating proper URLs in FLOW3. Now you can generate links like this:
- $router->resolve(array('@package' => 'myPackage', '@controller' => 'myController'));
But beware, naming will probably...
- 15:40 Revision a6151838: FLOW3: fixed an error caused by a missing variable in a testcase.
- 12:50 Bug #1402: Opening Public directory: PHP Error
- You need PHP 5.3 to run FLOW3!
Check the mailing List.
Here is the thread, why PHP 5.3 is needed:
- 15:46 Bug #1402 (Resolved): Opening Public directory: PHP Error
- I get this error, if i open the public dirctory in opera:
- 17:05 Revision ee5a2fd6: FLOW3:
- * fixed a bunch of CGL violations
* some TODO comments converted into @todo annotations
- 12:39 Bug #1355: initalize should be initialize
- Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> Should I just go ahead and fix this?
You could have... thanks for pointing out.
- 12:39 Bug #1355 (Resolved): initalize should be initialize
- Applied in changeset r1158.
- 12:36 Bug #1355 (Accepted): initalize should be initialize
- 12:38 Revision c657fe0a: FLOW3: Changed misspelled variable name, fixes #1355.
- 08:12 Feature #1199 (Accepted): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- 07:05 Feature #1199: Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- yes, exactly. I think I implemented that already in the backport for TYPO3 4.x, you can find it on the 4.x core list...
- 15:41 Bug #1315 (Accepted): Routing: URLs with/without trailing slash change meaning of relative links
- The problem is not the routing mechanism, but the way browsers resolve relative links.
So there won't be away around...
- 15:37 Bug #1355 (Resolved): initalize should be initialize
I just tried to work with the F3_FLOW3_MVC_Controller_ActionController and just stumbled about a really har...
- 14:24 Bug #1349 (Resolved): Remove MVC\View\Template (was: Method MVC\View\Template->substitutePart is not used and empty)
I think that the method F3_FLOW3_MVC_View_Template->substitutePart can be removed, as it looks like the fol...
- 13:42 Feature #1292 (Resolved): Introduce @identifier annotation for objects
- Applied in changeset r1155.
- 11:09 Feature #1292 (Accepted): Introduce @identifier annotation for objects
- 13:42 Revision 04984332: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * class schemata now hold information about an object's identifier property (marked with @identifier)
* when storing ...
- 18:02 Revision 69d15f6b: FLOW3: Fixed a bug resulting in an exception if more than one new object with new sub-objects was to be persisted. Thanks to Matthias Hörmann for noticing...
- 13:41 Feature #36: Add automatic documentation in AOP proxy classes
- To make this more clear: Documentation exists for AOP proxy code, but for any parameters besides arrays and objects t...
- 13:33 Feature #1199 (Needs Feedback): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- And that method would return an array with all found entries? Like the memcached backend findEntriesByTag() method did?
- 13:21 Feature #422 (Needs Feedback): XMLHttpRequest Request
- 12:38 Revision c9f0ecfe: FLOW3: autowired setter injectors are now required by default, see r1145, relates to #1209.
- 12:34 Task #1209 (Resolved): Make @required default and add @optional instead
- Applied in changeset r1145.
- 11:26 Task #1209 (Accepted): Make @required default and add @optional instead
- 12:17 Bug #1315 (Closed): Routing: URLs with/without trailing slash change meaning of relative links
- Both the URLs e.g. /typo3cr/setup and /typo3cr/setup/ call the same controller code.
If a relative link to e.g. "i...
- 12:13 Revision b92f826d: FLOW3: autowired setter injectors are now required by default, fixes #1209.
- 11:05 Feature #1235: Check if mod_rewrite is enabled
- Here's how to check if the module is loaded:
@array_search('mod_rewrite', apache_get_modules()) !== FALSE@
- 10:46 Bug #1198 (Resolved): Different return values for findEntriesByTag in cache fiel backend and memcached backend
- Applied in changeset r1144.
- 10:24 Bug #1198 (Accepted): Different return values for findEntriesByTag in cache fiel backend and memcached backend
- 10:45 Revision 3aa913a7: FLOW3: memcached backend now returns only identifiers in findEntriesByTag(), fixes #1198.
- 14:50 Feature #1292 (Resolved): Introduce @identifier annotation for objects
- With the @identifier annotation an object could mark it's internal identifier as usable towards persistence. The pers...
- 18:00 Revision ae1e2e15: Summary: the persistence layer now handles updates to objects...
* Advice on __wakeup() is now taken into account, despite the special handling of __wakeup and even if it does...
- 15:16 Bug #1257 (Resolved): The dirty monitoring aspect works only for classes actually having a constructor.
- Applied in changeset r1139.
- 15:15 Revision 0f5c55ab: FLOW3:
- * Advice on non-existing constructors is now taken into account, fixes #1257
* AOP only now recognizes __construct() ...
- 15:09 Task #1280 (Resolved): Tag all classes as @internal - except the released API
- Starting with the first release of FLOW3 we need to communicate which APIs are safe for use in third-party packages a...
- 21:35 Bug #1278 (Resolved): Router matches static route parts even on substrings
- Applied in changeset r1137.
- 16:32 Bug #1278: Router matches static route parts even on substrings
- Maybe this test helps:...
- 16:26 Bug #1278 (Resolved): Router matches static route parts even on substrings
- Consider these two routes:
Currently route 1) will match this ...
- 21:33 Revision 26143959: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added check to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_StaticRoutePart: if its the last route part in the current URL segment, name of the route part must be exactly the same as the remaining string in the segment. This is a temporary fix and will be refactored soon. This fixes #1278.
- 18:03 Feature #91: Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- Some update. I just tried todays eAccelerator SVN with PHP 5.3.0alpha1, and did not have success:
With the eAccele...
- 16:58 Revision 992811af: FLOW3:
- * When reconstituting objects, properties are no longer serialized/deserialized but fetched through the __wakeup() me...
- 16:46 Revision 3e72dc4d: * FLOW3: Marked the previously, mistakenly committed test as skipped. Relates to #1278
- 16:34 Revision dd08efba: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Made sure that the global settings and the routing configuration is always loaded in the same order (and does not depend on the file system's ordering abilities). Asserted that the FLOW3 routing and settings are always loaded first. Relates to #1278
- * FLOW3: (MVC) A few cosmetic changes.
- 11:16 Revision e7a3f070: FLOW3 (Utility): emptyDirectoryRecursively now explicitly skips '.' and '..' directories
- 17:05 Revision 6316553c: * FLOW3: (MVC) The action controller now automatically sets the request object in the resolved view.
- * TYPO3: Further implementation of the Pages service
* TYPO3: Further work on the backend prototype
- 12:33 Revision 73681675: * FLOW3: (MVC) Enhanced the behaviour of the Action Controller's view resolver: It will now try to find a view component following the pattern F3_@package_..._View_@controller_@action@format and then only ..._@action. Example: F3_TYPO3_Service_View_Pages_ListJSON.
- * FLOW3: (Resource) Added a test for the class loader (very deeply netsted sub directories)
* TYPO3: Recent developme...
- 12:13 Revision 7bce6268: * FLOW3: (Security) Added a __sleep() method to the security context. Without it, the session will try to recursively serialize the context, including the request object which contains a lot of other references causing trouble (PDO for example). ToDo for Andi: Make sure that a fresh request is injected after the security context is fetched from the session on the next request.
- 11:41 Major Feature #368 (Closed): Caching Manager with support for different kinds of caches and stores.
- 11:41 Major Feature #345 (Closed): An initial implementation of the Resource Manager
- 11:41 Major Feature #340 (Closed): The MVC framework provides a default rewriting router and an interface for custom routers
- 11:41 Major Feature #321 (Closed): The MVC Framework supports RESTful URLs
- 11:41 Major Feature #220 (Closed): A basic persistence framework, based on annotations, with the content repository as backend
- 11:41 Major Feature #218 (Closed): Comprehensive reference documentation for the MVC framework
- 11:36 Feature #422: XMLHttpRequest Request
- Why would you want to differentiate those requests from each other? Isn't that the beauty of XHR, that it's just a no...
- 11:24 Task #1268 (Resolved): CLI options must be written as "real" options, being prefixed with a (double) dash
- Currently anything following the first three arguments to a CLI request is considered as options. This should be chan...
- 11:17 Feature #1267 (Resolved): Make CLI requests to controllers in subpackage possible
- While the web router allows for routing of requests to subpackages, CLI requests to controllers in subpackages are cu...
- 11:14 Revision a25adc5d: FLOW3: Fixed wrong output in case of exception #1218473352.
- 09:46 Feature #315: Add "format" support to the Request object
- This was mainly addressed by r1077 (added support for format).
What's still missing is the analysis of the HTTP he...
- 09:43 Feature #74 (Resolved): Request Builder doesn't convert POST arguments into Request arguments
- POST arguments are now handled by the Router (F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Router->route())
- 09:37 Major Feature #374 (Closed): Speed
- 09:36 Bug #1092 (Resolved): MVC - Arguments Validation on Arrays / MVC Validation
- Applied in changeset r1123.
- 09:35 Bug #1092 (Accepted): MVC - Arguments Validation on Arrays / MVC Validation
- I think that "RecursiveTextArray" is to special to be implemented in the FLOW3 package itself. What about Unrecursive...
- 09:35 Revision 3cd09180: * FLOW3: (Validation) Added a "raw" validator which accepts just everything. Resolves #1092
- 21:55 Feature #1251 (Resolved): Add route part handler support
- Applied in changeset r1122.
- 21:55 Task #1253 (Resolved): Enable lower case URLs
- Applied in changeset r1121.
- 21:55 Revision ff22ce11: * FLOW3: (MVC) Add route part handler support. A route part handler is basically nothing else than a specialized F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_DynamicRoutePart and can be used to resolve one or multiple URL segments. Resolves #1251.
- Note: There is no implementation of a route part handler yet.
- 21:03 Revision db19a41c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented support for case insensitve URLs. The package key and controller component name can now be any case, the action name must still be studly caps (like the action method name). Resolves #1253.
- * FLOW3: (Package) Added new method getCaseSensitivePackageKey() to the package manager
* FLOW3: (Session) Exceptions...
- 20:28 Bug #1264 (Resolved): Routes with default values for "multiple route part" segments are not resolved correctly
- Applied in changeset r1120.
- 20:06 Bug #1264 (Resolved): Routes with default values for "multiple route part" segments are not resolved correctly
- With the new possibility to add multiple route parts in one URL pattern segment (see #1250) a new issue emerged:
- 20:28 Revision 4a3a0742: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added new property "lastRoutePartInSegment" to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_StaticRoutePart to indicate whether a route part is the last in the current url segment. This fixes #1264.
- Routing classes are quite messy and complex at the moment. Refactoring and cleanup is needed!
- 18:45 Revision b9e432fd: FLOW3:
- * getAdvicechain() is now getAdviceChain() as intended and documented.
* Fixed some wrong method names in the AOP doc...
- 18:05 Feature #1250 (Resolved): Add support for multiple route parts in one URL pattern segment
- Applied in changeset r1118.
- 18:05 Revision e7c2d156: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added "splitString"-property to F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_DynamicRoutePart to add support for multiple route parts within one URL pattern segment. This resolves #1250.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed F3_FLOW3_MVC_Web_Routing_SubRoutePart as a "subroute part" is technically just some special fo...
- 18:03 Bug #1257 (Accepted): The dirty monitoring aspect works only for classes actually having a constructor.
- 12:53 Revision 32f73041: * FLOW3: (Validation) Implemented new validator for UUIDs.
- * TYPO3: (Domain) Enhanced the Page model by implementing start and end time.
* TYPO3: (Domain) Created initial model...
Also available in: Atom