From 2008-08-16 to 2008-09-14
- 19:24 Feature #1511 (Resolved): Create a "Not Found" Controller
- Currently a "No such controller" exception is thrown if a matching controller is not found. This exception should eit...
- 18:32 Revision ca510ba4: * FLOW3: Fixed the fallback route configuration. Relates to r1210.
- 17:07 Revision 5c216e57: !!! Major change, will break existing code.
- Part 3 - Packages
FLOW3, most other packages:
* added namespaces to the code of FLOW3 and all packages in the curren...
- 15:27 Revision c8aefae4: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Some minor documentation updates.
- 12:45 Revision d62fe25a: * FLOW3: (Locale) Added the initial, very basic implementation of the Locale Service - it currently does nothing but taking the defaultLocaleIdentifier, creating a Locale object out of it and put it into $c->locale->defaultLocale
- 12:16 Revision 5cacadd4: * FLOW3: (Configuration) Finally fixed the behaviour of a configuration container's lock() method. Instead of locking the container for any write access, it is now only protected against introduction of new option keys. Adapted the configuration manager and tests accordingly.
- * FLOW3: (Locale) Introduced two new configuration options for setting / retrieving the default locale of the applica...
- 11:39 Revision c9d4fc91: * FLOW3: Changed the FLOW3 default configuration a little: There's now a configuration option for the default cache backend (+ options) which can be referred to by any other configuration in need of a cache backend. By this it will be easier for an administrator to define all cache backends with a single option while still having the chance to choose alternative backends for specific parts of FLOW3.
- 11:26 Revision 6116b88f: * FLOW3: (Utility) Took the "FLOW3/" out of the temporary directory name (now resides in Data/Temporary/[md5]... instead of Data/Temporary/FLOW3/[md5]...)
- * FLOW3: (Locale) Made Locale a prototype
- 10:08 Feature #1501 (Resolved): MVC: initializeView
- Just an idea:
I would like to split the current initializeView into two methods:
- 18:38 Revision 6de68947: * FLOW3: (Locale) Started implementing the new sub package "Locale". Nothing exciting yet, but a first start ...
- * FLOW3: Added the current version of the Unicode CLDR to the private resources
- 12:21 Revision 2e3eeb30: * FLOW3: Moved the private resource into a "Private" directory.
- 16:36 Revision 603e0ca5: * FLOW3: (Property) Fixed a failing test from the last commit (r1197).
- 16:30 Revision 00fbdae9: * FLOW3: (MVC) If the name of a valid controller component could not be resolved, the Request will now throw a "No Such Controller" exception. Earlier, the default controller was chosen which made debugging quite hard in some situations.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed the Presentation Controller which had no functionality (yet) anyway and wasn't used either.
- 21:38 Bug #842: Some test fail on Windows
- On my Windows they don't. Everything green for FLOW3.
- 11:32 Revision fb01a51f: FLOW3:
- * small change in persistence layer to allow both int and integer as type names in class schemata, thanks to Matthias...
- 17:44 Revision 44eac8e6: * FLOW3: (MVC) More features for the Web Response object - it is now possible to set custom headers
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Improvement of the forward() method in the RequestHandlingController: After calling forward(), the con...
- 13:57 Revision 175503cf: * FLOW3: (MVC) Started implementing more features for the Web Response: It now supports custom HTTP status headers
- * TYPO3: Commit of the latest backend experiments
- 23:39 Bug #1456 (Resolved): Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- Applied in changeset r1176.
- 23:34 Bug #1456: Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- Robert Lemke wrote:
> Consider this model:
> This will result in a PDO exception because the type ...
- 23:29 Bug #1456 (Accepted): Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- 18:25 Bug #1456: Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- > This will result in a PDO exception because the type of the array items cannot be determined and no @reference anno...
- 18:23 Bug #1456: Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: undefinedmultivalueproperties
PDOException thrown in file
- 17:59 Bug #1456 (Resolved): Empty array causes PDO exception if not documented as @reference
- Consider this model:...
- 23:35 Revision 908105e7: FLOW3: make sure only allowed property types are accepted and used in class schemata, fixes #1456.
- 17:26 Revision 273aa22b: FLOW3:
- * now the Persistence Manager uses getObjects() instead of findAll() on the found repositories
- 13:29 Revision 34181e4d: * FLOW3: The default setting for the temporary directory base is now Data/Temporary/ instead of trying to use the system's temporary directory
- * TYPO3: Added a fallback route to the TYPO3 routes configuration
- 12:42 Feature #718 (Closed): make docCommentParser static
- That's not so important anymore as we now use the Reflection Service.
- 12:38 Bug #842 (Needs Feedback): Some test fail on Windows
- Do they still fail with the most recent version?
- 12:34 Bug #1402 (Resolved): Opening Public directory: PHP Error
- Applied in changeset r1170.
- 12:34 Revision 094a7523: * FLOW3: Moved the php version check to the very beginning of the FLOW3 bootstrap - otherwise __DIR__ is used and results in an error if the PHP version is below 5.3.0. Closes #1402
- 12:32 Task #1454 (Resolved): Integrate Log Package into FLOW3
- Currently Logging resides in its own package "Log".
A basic logging mechanism should be integrated into the FLOW3 pa...
- 11:30 Revision 7e01f18c: FLOW3: some (mostly) cosmetic changes to Robert's (mostly) cosmetic changes from yesterday.
- 20:46 Revision b0e1788c: * FLOW3: (Cache) Cosmetic changes
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Added a getObjects() method to the Repository class.
* TYPO3: Commit of my pre-holiday develop...
- 16:39 Revision 0841573c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented first version of a "reverse routing" mechanism which is the first step for creating proper URLs in FLOW3. Now you can generate links like this:
- $router->resolve(array('@package' => 'myPackage', '@controller' => 'myController'));
But beware, naming will probably...
- 15:40 Revision a6151838: FLOW3: fixed an error caused by a missing variable in a testcase.
- 12:50 Bug #1402: Opening Public directory: PHP Error
- You need PHP 5.3 to run FLOW3!
Check the mailing List.
Here is the thread, why PHP 5.3 is needed:
- 15:46 Bug #1402 (Resolved): Opening Public directory: PHP Error
- I get this error, if i open the public dirctory in opera:
- 17:05 Revision ee5a2fd6: FLOW3:
- * fixed a bunch of CGL violations
* some TODO comments converted into @todo annotations
- 12:39 Bug #1355: initalize should be initialize
- Sebastian Kurfuerst wrote:
> Should I just go ahead and fix this?
You could have... thanks for pointing out.
- 12:39 Bug #1355 (Resolved): initalize should be initialize
- Applied in changeset r1158.
- 12:36 Bug #1355 (Accepted): initalize should be initialize
- 12:38 Revision c657fe0a: FLOW3: Changed misspelled variable name, fixes #1355.
- 08:12 Feature #1199 (Accepted): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- 07:05 Feature #1199: Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- yes, exactly. I think I implemented that already in the backport for TYPO3 4.x, you can find it on the 4.x core list...
- 15:41 Bug #1315 (Accepted): Routing: URLs with/without trailing slash change meaning of relative links
- The problem is not the routing mechanism, but the way browsers resolve relative links.
So there won't be away around...
- 15:37 Bug #1355 (Resolved): initalize should be initialize
I just tried to work with the F3_FLOW3_MVC_Controller_ActionController and just stumbled about a really har...
- 14:24 Bug #1349 (Resolved): Remove MVC\View\Template (was: Method MVC\View\Template->substitutePart is not used and empty)
I think that the method F3_FLOW3_MVC_View_Template->substitutePart can be removed, as it looks like the fol...
- 13:42 Feature #1292 (Resolved): Introduce @identifier annotation for objects
- Applied in changeset r1155.
- 11:09 Feature #1292 (Accepted): Introduce @identifier annotation for objects
- 13:42 Revision 04984332: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * class schemata now hold information about an object's identifier property (marked with @identifier)
* when storing ...
- 18:02 Revision 69d15f6b: FLOW3: Fixed a bug resulting in an exception if more than one new object with new sub-objects was to be persisted. Thanks to Matthias Hörmann for noticing...
- 13:41 Feature #36: Add automatic documentation in AOP proxy classes
- To make this more clear: Documentation exists for AOP proxy code, but for any parameters besides arrays and objects t...
- 13:33 Feature #1199 (Needs Feedback): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- And that method would return an array with all found entries? Like the memcached backend findEntriesByTag() method did?
- 13:21 Feature #422 (Needs Feedback): XMLHttpRequest Request
- 12:38 Revision c9f0ecfe: FLOW3: autowired setter injectors are now required by default, see r1145, relates to #1209.
- 12:34 Task #1209 (Resolved): Make @required default and add @optional instead
- Applied in changeset r1145.
- 11:26 Task #1209 (Accepted): Make @required default and add @optional instead
- 12:17 Bug #1315 (Closed): Routing: URLs with/without trailing slash change meaning of relative links
- Both the URLs e.g. /typo3cr/setup and /typo3cr/setup/ call the same controller code.
If a relative link to e.g. "i...
- 12:13 Revision b92f826d: FLOW3: autowired setter injectors are now required by default, fixes #1209.
- 11:05 Feature #1235: Check if mod_rewrite is enabled
- Here's how to check if the module is loaded:
@array_search('mod_rewrite', apache_get_modules()) !== FALSE@
- 10:46 Bug #1198 (Resolved): Different return values for findEntriesByTag in cache fiel backend and memcached backend
- Applied in changeset r1144.
- 10:24 Bug #1198 (Accepted): Different return values for findEntriesByTag in cache fiel backend and memcached backend
- 10:45 Revision 3aa913a7: FLOW3: memcached backend now returns only identifiers in findEntriesByTag(), fixes #1198.
- 14:50 Feature #1292 (Resolved): Introduce @identifier annotation for objects
- With the @identifier annotation an object could mark it's internal identifier as usable towards persistence. The pers...
Also available in: Atom