From 2008-09-21 to 2008-10-20
- 14:10 Bug #1727: Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- I don't acctually know what happend the first time when I did a test run without using the installer, but I think the...
- 11:30 Bug #1727 (Accepted): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- Looks like the Routes.php is outdated.
- 11:12 Feature #1634: Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Check: maybe we have to keep @reference because FLOW3 cannot know the type if the array is empty.
- 08:58 Bug #1727 (Resolved): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- After checking out FLOW3 (r1360) or TYPO3v5 (r838) from the SVN repository, I get an uncaught FLOW3 Exception (The co...
- 18:52 Bug #1724 (Resolved): Unserialzing of persisted objects will call the __wakeup function
- If a user for some reason wants to serializa an object that has been persisted, it will call the persistence framewor...
- 11:19 Bug #1635: Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Todo: When a query string is given in the UriPattern, this should be matched exactly. If not, query strings are ignored.
- 11:09 Feature #1677 (Resolved): Query: add convenience method returning the first object of a result set
- To retrieve one single object from a repository, one has to do something like this currently:...
- 11:02 Feature #1676 (Resolved): FLOW3, Persistence: support for "magic finder methods"
- it would be great, if the base repository would offer interceptor methods returning a subset of stored objects based ...
- 12:02 Feature #1663 (Resolved): Make session save path configurable for PHP session backend
- The path should point to our temporary path by default. This is to avoid bugs like the one described in http://lists....
- 16:40 Bug #1644 (Resolved): Redirects after StopAction exceptions not carried out correctly
- Applied in changeset r1320.
- 16:29 Bug #1644 (Resolved): Redirects after StopAction exceptions not carried out correctly
- When calling the backend of the TYPO3 package without a valid login one would get the backend HTML delivered - and af...
- 16:28 Bug #1635 (Resolved): Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Currently a route behaves weird if a query is given but not configured. Consider this example:...
- 13:10 Feature #1634 (Resolved): Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Currently all properties of type object which are supposed to be persisted need to be annotated as a reference:
- 15:21 Bug #1200 (Accepted): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_File does not honor an entries lifetime
- 15:15 Task #1268 (Resolved): CLI options must be written as "real" options, being prefixed with a (double) dash
- Applied in changeset r1280.
- 15:15 Feature #1267 (Resolved): Make CLI requests to controllers in subpackage possible
- Applied in changeset r1280.
Also available in: Atom