From 2008-09-23 to 2008-10-22
- 23:08 Feature #19 (Closed): Add a feature for replacing "new" with "getComponent" in php source files
- This feature is postponed for now as we probably find a better solution with spl_factory_register()
- 23:06 Feature #1787 (Resolved): Improved cache registration
- Currently there is no fixed time during the app flow when a cache needs to be registered. That might / will raise pro...
- 23:04 Feature #1786 (Closed): findByTag support for the cache frontend
- Cache entries need to be found by tag through the cache frontend. That method is still missing ...
- 23:02 Feature #1785 (New): Automatic garbage collection for expired cache entries
- Expired cache entries - even those of caches which are not registered (anymore) - should be cleaned up from time to t...
- 19:21 Revision 0afcfa38: FLOW3:
- * the email address validator now accepts IP addresses as host parts
* the regex is formatted more readable
- 14:10 Bug #1727: Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- I don't acctually know what happend the first time when I did a test run without using the installer, but I think the...
- 11:30 Bug #1727 (Accepted): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- Looks like the Routes.php is outdated.
- 11:12 Feature #1634: Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Check: maybe we have to keep @reference because FLOW3 cannot know the type if the array is empty.
- 08:58 Bug #1727 (Resolved): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- After checking out FLOW3 (r1360) or TYPO3v5 (r838) from the SVN repository, I get an uncaught FLOW3 Exception (The co...
- 18:52 Bug #1724 (Resolved): Unserialzing of persisted objects will call the __wakeup function
- If a user for some reason wants to serializa an object that has been persisted, it will call the persistence framewor...
- 18:56 Revision b52fa4ac: FLOW3:
- * Throwing a die() if magic_quotes_gpc is enabled.
- 11:19 Bug #1635: Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Todo: When a query string is given in the UriPattern, this should be matched exactly. If not, query strings are ignored.
- 11:09 Feature #1677 (Resolved): Query: add convenience method returning the first object of a result set
- To retrieve one single object from a repository, one has to do something like this currently:...
- 11:02 Feature #1676 (Resolved): FLOW3, Persistence: support for "magic finder methods"
- it would be great, if the base repository would offer interceptor methods returning a subset of stored objects based ...
- 00:29 Revision 0777d34a: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the undefined $isOptional property in the DynamicRoutePart
- 00:26 Revision 589857ed: * FLOW3: Added a default route for only specifying the package
- 00:06 Revision 1cd00f80: * Added the ExtJS package to the BlogExample branch
- * FLOW3: The Debug Exception Handler now sends a 500 Internal Server Error header
* TYPO3CR: Fixed the route and view...
- 23:16 Revision 9cf27746: * FLOW3: (MVC) Made "F3::FLOW3::MVC::Web::Request" the default supported request type, so there's no need to defined the supported request types in action controllers which support web only.
- 23:08 Revision 32ada654: Fixed the routes for the Blog Example
- * FLOW3: Added some argument check for the setUriPattern() in the MVC route.
- 18:31 Revision 9ce42533: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed "URL" to "URI" in unit tests too.
- 18:14 Revision 85c4c4ba: * Note: Reverted some of the previous changes. They were not supposed to be checked in (yet). Sorry.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) smaller refactorings (renamed more occurrences of "URL" to "URI")
- 18:04 Revision 3ed231b8
- 12:02 Feature #1663 (Resolved): Make session save path configurable for PHP session backend
- The path should point to our temporary path by default. This is to avoid bugs like the one described in http://lists....
- 15:52 Revision 32932739: * FLOW3: (MVC) Refactored and added tests for the Route Class.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed all occurrences of urlPattern to uriPattern in routing classes (we decided to stick with "URI"...
- 16:40 Bug #1644 (Resolved): Redirects after StopAction exceptions not carried out correctly
- Applied in changeset r1320.
- 16:29 Bug #1644 (Resolved): Redirects after StopAction exceptions not carried out correctly
- When calling the backend of the TYPO3 package without a valid login one would get the backend HTML delivered - and af...
- 16:35 Revision 15722430: FLOW3:
- * fixed handling of StopAction exception in MVC dispatcher by marking the request as dispatched when an Authenticatio...
- 19:43 Revision 96748282: * FLOW3: (Security) Fixed the failing test of the last commit
- 19:39 Revision 4104a2a5: * FLOW3: Changed the default username / password to "admin" and "password" - that's for playing only anyways!
- * TYPO3: Worked on the login controller
- 17:43 Revision c11793d7: FLOW3:
- * removed an unused use statement in Route class
- 16:28 Bug #1635 (Resolved): Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Currently a route behaves weird if a query is given but not configured. Consider this example:...
- 13:10 Feature #1634 (Resolved): Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Currently all properties of type object which are supposed to be persisted need to be annotated as a reference:
- 09:26 Revision c468eac8: * FLOW3: (Test) small bugfix in MockRoutePartHandler
- 09:16 Revision 15a8c8a8: * FLOW3: (MVC) View: added support for View Helpers. A View Helper must implement the interface "F3::FLOW3::MVC::View::Helper::HelperInterface". Than it can be obtained like this:
- $viewHelper = $view->getViewHelper('F3::FLOW3::MVC::View::Helper::URIHelper');
* FLOW3: (MVC) View: added first imple...
- 17:42 Revision aa40f86e: * FLOW3: (MVC) RESTController: Renamed the "identifier" GET argument into "id".
- * TYPO3: (Backend) Added some structure node generation code to the create-playground method in the backend Default C...
- 16:46 Revision 2137adf5: FLOW3:
- * modifying a property tagged as @identifier throws an exception during persistAll() now
- 16:00 Revision 8dc12ad0: FLOW3:
- * the class schemata builder now sets an identifier property as regular property as well, before it was dropped from ...
- 23:13 Revision 7e625603: FLOW3:
- * added new StringCache that doesn't serialize() so it's faster for caching simple strings
* the resource publisher n...
- 20:34 Revision 6f50eff0: * FLOW3 (Security): Fixed the Interceptor Invocation Aspect / After Invocation Interceptor: the invoke() method did not return the result of the target method, therefore all proxied methods returned NULL.
- 18:30 Revision 9a01671d: FLOW3:
- * fixed/enhanced documentation in validators
* changed/fixed float and integer validation from strings
* added some i...
- 21:12 Revision 21d571e5: FLOW3:
- * fixed one error in persistence manager test that only showed on Phoenix - whatever
* some changes to Utility::Envir...
- 15:06 Revision 14edcdb9: FLOW3:
- * removed performance eating cache saves in ACL policy service
* some cleanup in CLI testrunner
* fixed initialisatio...
- 01:01 Revision e3e4ecd0: FLOW3 (Validation): Fixed the integer validator. Now it handles strings correctly
- FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the missing decision and ACL classes. No we can authenticate a user and authorize metho...
- 19:43 Revision 21436a4d: The biggest part of the security framework ist finished now:
- FLOW3 (Security):
* Implemented the central security aspect
* Refactored the authentication manager
* Implemented the...
- 15:21 Bug #1200 (Accepted): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_File does not honor an entries lifetime
- 15:15 Task #1268 (Resolved): CLI options must be written as "real" options, being prefixed with a (double) dash
- Applied in changeset r1280.
- 15:15 Feature #1267 (Resolved): Make CLI requests to controllers in subpackage possible
- Applied in changeset r1280.
- 15:10 Revision ac279f27: FLOW3:
- * reworked parsing of CLI arguments, fixes #1267, fixes #1268
* added documentation for using FLOW3 from the command ...
- 16:40 Feature #1267 (Accepted): Make CLI requests to controllers in subpackage possible
- 16:39 Task #1268 (Accepted): CLI options must be written as "real" options, being prefixed with a (double) dash
- 16:21 Revision 90a053bb: * FLOW3 (AOP): removed the cunstructor from the joinpoint interface, to be able to mock it.
- * FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the policy expression parser and policy service
* FLOW3 (Security): Some pending chan...
- 16:05 Revision cbf343a9: FLOW3:
- * added two more tests for the ReflectionService to make sure a spurious error isn't caused there. It's not.
Also available in: Atom