From 2008-10-01 to 2008-10-30
- 14:14 Revision 3affb5c6: FLOW3:
- * added array_reduce() variant to Utility::Arrays that accepts any type for $initial
* removed some whitespace in Rou...
- 13:50 Bug #1635 (Resolved): Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Applied in changeset r1408.
- 13:46 Revision 7c04992d: * FLOW3: (MVC) Changed handling of Query parameters in URIs. They are ignored now, unless explicitly configured in URI pattern. This fixes #1635. Note: if you want to access a query parameter, you still have to add it to your route.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Some smaller tweaks and fixes in Route class.
- 10:53 Revision 42edf775: * FLOW3: Updated the PHP version constraint in the package meta information
- * TYPO3: Implemented a new TS processor: toInteger()
- 16:22 Revision 520b8d0a: FLOW3:
- * changed the name of an internal variable in memcached cache backend
- 18:07 Task #1844: Check memcached cache backend
- * make sure two or more FLOW3 instances can share a memcached server without conflicting
* check ways of dealing wit...
- 16:50 Feature #1199 (Resolved): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- Applied in changeset r1395.
- 16:46 Revision ef993404: FLOW3:
- * some cleanup in Cache component, refs #1843, refs #1844
* added findByTag() to cache frontends, fixes #1199
- 13:03 Task #1891 (Resolved): Adjust license to LGPL
- 18:56 Feature #1884 (Resolved): Add more query options
- -Querying is very basic right now.-
When doing a query against object properties the following should work:
- 18:53 Feature #1882 (Resolved): Objects can be deleted
- 18:20 Feature #1856 (New): The Package Manager checks dependencies between packages on each activation / deactivation
- 18:10 Feature #1852 (Resolved): Add YAML configuration source
- 18:07 Feature #1849 (Resolved): Inject dependencies after object reconstitution
- 18:03 Feature #1848 (Closed): ComponentManager->getComponent() throws an exception on trying to retrieve a component of prototype scope
- 18:03 Feature #1847 (Resolved): ComponentFactory->create() throws an exception on trying to create a component of singleton scope
- 18:01 Task #1846 (Resolved): Rename getComponent() to create() in component factory
- 17:58 Task #1844 (Resolved): Check memcached cache backend
- Make sure it does all it needs to do and does it well.
- 17:56 Task #1843 (Resolved): Check file cache backend
- Make sure it does all it needs to do and does it well.
- 17:53 Feature #1786 (Closed): findByTag support for the cache frontend
- 12:10 Bug #1727 (Resolved): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- The README now states install.sh is not needed for most users.
- 12:04 Revision f37e5ae4: FLOW3:
- * fixed documentation typo in UUID validator
- 11:45 Bug #1200 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_File does not honor an entries lifetime
- Applied in changeset r1387.
- 11:40 Revision 2883367f: FLOW3:
- * the file cache backend now checks the lifetime of entries, fixes #1200
* added collectGarbage() to cache front- and...
- 11:33 Revision 1a4f5b7b: FLOW3:
- * enabled SuperGlobalReplacement disallowing access to $_GET, $_POST and $_SERVER. If your code breaks now, fix it. :)
- 11:32 Revision 35ab163a: * FLOW3: (Cache) Fixed method names of some cache manager tests.
- 00:23 Task #1822 (Closed): Tag SVN before major changes and "stable" versions
- Just a hint or comment:
Would be cool to have sme tags for a working vrsion of the FLOW3 Distribution folder and/o...
- 10:48 Feature #1791 (Resolved): Routing: Implement Caching
- Routes are not cached at the moment.
* Whenever calling match() or resolve() the Cache must be checked for ap...
- 10:40 Feature #1790 (Resolved): Routing: optional RouteParts
- We were thinking about a possibility to mark parts of the uriPattern optional. This could look something like:
- 10:38 Feature #1789 (Resolved): Routing: Implement automatic UUID to object conversion
- Fluid already converts objects used as arguments for URIs (in forms and action links) to uuids and if no custom route...
- 23:08 Feature #19 (Closed): Add a feature for replacing "new" with "getComponent" in php source files
- This feature is postponed for now as we probably find a better solution with spl_factory_register()
- 23:06 Feature #1787 (Resolved): Improved cache registration
- Currently there is no fixed time during the app flow when a cache needs to be registered. That might / will raise pro...
- 23:04 Feature #1786 (Closed): findByTag support for the cache frontend
- Cache entries need to be found by tag through the cache frontend. That method is still missing ...
- 23:02 Feature #1785 (New): Automatic garbage collection for expired cache entries
- Expired cache entries - even those of caches which are not registered (anymore) - should be cleaned up from time to t...
- 19:21 Revision 0afcfa38: FLOW3:
- * the email address validator now accepts IP addresses as host parts
* the regex is formatted more readable
- 14:10 Bug #1727: Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- I don't acctually know what happend the first time when I did a test run without using the installer, but I think the...
- 11:30 Bug #1727 (Accepted): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- Looks like the Routes.php is outdated.
- 11:12 Feature #1634: Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Check: maybe we have to keep @reference because FLOW3 cannot know the type if the array is empty.
- 08:58 Bug #1727 (Resolved): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- After checking out FLOW3 (r1360) or TYPO3v5 (r838) from the SVN repository, I get an uncaught FLOW3 Exception (The co...
- 18:52 Bug #1724 (Resolved): Unserialzing of persisted objects will call the __wakeup function
- If a user for some reason wants to serializa an object that has been persisted, it will call the persistence framewor...
- 18:56 Revision b52fa4ac: FLOW3:
- * Throwing a die() if magic_quotes_gpc is enabled.
- 11:19 Bug #1635: Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Todo: When a query string is given in the UriPattern, this should be matched exactly. If not, query strings are ignored.
- 11:09 Feature #1677 (Resolved): Query: add convenience method returning the first object of a result set
- To retrieve one single object from a repository, one has to do something like this currently:...
- 11:02 Feature #1676 (Resolved): FLOW3, Persistence: support for "magic finder methods"
- it would be great, if the base repository would offer interceptor methods returning a subset of stored objects based ...
- 00:29 Revision 0777d34a: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the undefined $isOptional property in the DynamicRoutePart
- 00:26 Revision 589857ed: * FLOW3: Added a default route for only specifying the package
- 00:06 Revision 1cd00f80: * Added the ExtJS package to the BlogExample branch
- * FLOW3: The Debug Exception Handler now sends a 500 Internal Server Error header
* TYPO3CR: Fixed the route and view...
- 23:16 Revision 9cf27746: * FLOW3: (MVC) Made "F3::FLOW3::MVC::Web::Request" the default supported request type, so there's no need to defined the supported request types in action controllers which support web only.
- 23:08 Revision 32ada654: Fixed the routes for the Blog Example
- * FLOW3: Added some argument check for the setUriPattern() in the MVC route.
- 18:31 Revision 9ce42533: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed "URL" to "URI" in unit tests too.
- 18:14 Revision 85c4c4ba: * Note: Reverted some of the previous changes. They were not supposed to be checked in (yet). Sorry.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) smaller refactorings (renamed more occurrences of "URL" to "URI")
- 18:04 Revision 3ed231b8
- 12:02 Feature #1663 (Resolved): Make session save path configurable for PHP session backend
- The path should point to our temporary path by default. This is to avoid bugs like the one described in http://lists....
- 15:52 Revision 32932739: * FLOW3: (MVC) Refactored and added tests for the Route Class.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed all occurrences of urlPattern to uriPattern in routing classes (we decided to stick with "URI"...
- 16:40 Bug #1644 (Resolved): Redirects after StopAction exceptions not carried out correctly
- Applied in changeset r1320.
- 16:29 Bug #1644 (Resolved): Redirects after StopAction exceptions not carried out correctly
- When calling the backend of the TYPO3 package without a valid login one would get the backend HTML delivered - and af...
- 16:35 Revision 15722430: FLOW3:
- * fixed handling of StopAction exception in MVC dispatcher by marking the request as dispatched when an Authenticatio...
- 19:43 Revision 96748282: * FLOW3: (Security) Fixed the failing test of the last commit
- 19:39 Revision 4104a2a5: * FLOW3: Changed the default username / password to "admin" and "password" - that's for playing only anyways!
- * TYPO3: Worked on the login controller
- 17:43 Revision c11793d7: FLOW3:
- * removed an unused use statement in Route class
- 16:28 Bug #1635 (Resolved): Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Currently a route behaves weird if a query is given but not configured. Consider this example:...
- 13:10 Feature #1634 (Resolved): Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Currently all properties of type object which are supposed to be persisted need to be annotated as a reference:
- 09:26 Revision c468eac8: * FLOW3: (Test) small bugfix in MockRoutePartHandler
- 09:16 Revision 15a8c8a8: * FLOW3: (MVC) View: added support for View Helpers. A View Helper must implement the interface "F3::FLOW3::MVC::View::Helper::HelperInterface". Than it can be obtained like this:
- $viewHelper = $view->getViewHelper('F3::FLOW3::MVC::View::Helper::URIHelper');
* FLOW3: (MVC) View: added first imple...
- 17:42 Revision aa40f86e: * FLOW3: (MVC) RESTController: Renamed the "identifier" GET argument into "id".
- * TYPO3: (Backend) Added some structure node generation code to the create-playground method in the backend Default C...
- 16:46 Revision 2137adf5: FLOW3:
- * modifying a property tagged as @identifier throws an exception during persistAll() now
- 16:00 Revision 8dc12ad0: FLOW3:
- * the class schemata builder now sets an identifier property as regular property as well, before it was dropped from ...
Also available in: Atom