From 2008-10-06 to 2008-11-04
- 19:13 Revision 895b4a99: FLOW3 (Security): Fixed a DocComment.
- 19:06 Revision 46a7a094: This temporary fixes #1948 until we have a proper session scope. For now it only fixes the problem for UsernamePassword tokens (as this is the only token type we have at the moment)
- 14:02 Revision 3193d6a9: FLOW3:
- * removed some unused code from component factory
* fixed component factory usage in CLI request handling
- 13:46 Revision 6dabd8be: FLOW3:
- * adjusted test for getContext() to new behaviour as of r1423
- 13:40 Revision 4f04907e: FLOW3:
- * getContext() in ContextHolder no longer creates a context if none is found but throws an exception instead
- 19:23 Revision c89382bd: * FLOW3: (Component) Renamed the method Component::Factory->getComponent() to Component::Factory->create(). Resolves #1846
- * FLOW3: (Component) Component::Factory->create() will now throw an exception on trying to create a component of scop...
- 13:45 Revision 5b55a309: FLOW3:
- * cleaned up some more validator tests
* using filter_var() for integer validator now (other validators cannot be swi...
- 12:36 Revision d20a7c77: FLOW3:
- * streamlined the test for the email address validator
- 14:14 Revision 3affb5c6: FLOW3:
- * added array_reduce() variant to Utility::Arrays that accepts any type for $initial
* removed some whitespace in Rou...
- 13:46 Revision 7c04992d: * FLOW3: (MVC) Changed handling of Query parameters in URIs. They are ignored now, unless explicitly configured in URI pattern. This fixes #1635. Note: if you want to access a query parameter, you still have to add it to your route.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Some smaller tweaks and fixes in Route class.
- 10:53 Revision 42edf775: * FLOW3: Updated the PHP version constraint in the package meta information
- * TYPO3: Implemented a new TS processor: toInteger()
- 16:22 Revision 520b8d0a: FLOW3:
- * changed the name of an internal variable in memcached cache backend
- 16:46 Revision ef993404: FLOW3:
- * some cleanup in Cache component, refs #1843, refs #1844
* added findByTag() to cache frontends, fixes #1199
- 12:04 Revision f37e5ae4: FLOW3:
- * fixed documentation typo in UUID validator
- 11:40 Revision 2883367f: FLOW3:
- * the file cache backend now checks the lifetime of entries, fixes #1200
* added collectGarbage() to cache front- and...
- 11:33 Revision 1a4f5b7b: FLOW3:
- * enabled SuperGlobalReplacement disallowing access to $_GET, $_POST and $_SERVER. If your code breaks now, fix it. :)
- 11:32 Revision 35ab163a: * FLOW3: (Cache) Fixed method names of some cache manager tests.
- 19:21 Revision 0afcfa38: FLOW3:
- * the email address validator now accepts IP addresses as host parts
* the regex is formatted more readable
- 18:56 Revision b52fa4ac: FLOW3:
- * Throwing a die() if magic_quotes_gpc is enabled.
- 00:29 Revision 0777d34a: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the undefined $isOptional property in the DynamicRoutePart
- 00:26 Revision 589857ed: * FLOW3: Added a default route for only specifying the package
- 00:06 Revision 1cd00f80: * Added the ExtJS package to the BlogExample branch
- * FLOW3: The Debug Exception Handler now sends a 500 Internal Server Error header
* TYPO3CR: Fixed the route and view...
- 23:16 Revision 9cf27746: * FLOW3: (MVC) Made "F3::FLOW3::MVC::Web::Request" the default supported request type, so there's no need to defined the supported request types in action controllers which support web only.
- 23:08 Revision 32ada654: Fixed the routes for the Blog Example
- * FLOW3: Added some argument check for the setUriPattern() in the MVC route.
- 18:31 Revision 9ce42533: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed "URL" to "URI" in unit tests too.
- 18:14 Revision 85c4c4ba: * Note: Reverted some of the previous changes. They were not supposed to be checked in (yet). Sorry.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) smaller refactorings (renamed more occurrences of "URL" to "URI")
- 18:04 Revision 3ed231b8
- 15:52 Revision 32932739: * FLOW3: (MVC) Refactored and added tests for the Route Class.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed all occurrences of urlPattern to uriPattern in routing classes (we decided to stick with "URI"...
Also available in: Atom