From 2008-10-11 to 2008-11-09
- 10:24 Feature #1991 (Resolved): AbstractView should have access to request in initialaizeView()
I think it would make sense if the AbstractView had access to the $this->request in the $this->initializeVi...
- 16:05 Feature #1852 (Resolved): Add YAML configuration source
- Applied in changeset r1448.
- 19:30 Feature #1852: Add YAML configuration source
- Here's another variant, with ArrayObjects
- 18:56 Feature #1852 (Accepted): Add YAML configuration source
- Did some profiling to see how expensive the usage of configuration containers is (instead of using plain arrays). See...
- 19:10 Bug #1948 (Resolved): Fatal error when tokens are retrieved from session
- Applied in changeset r1428.
- 13:27 Bug #1948 (Resolved): Fatal error when tokens are retrieved from session
- As soon as a session is present FLOW3 is unable to start up because of
@Fatal error: Call to a member function getPO...
- 13:26 Feature #1947 (Resolved): Implement session scope for object manager
- We need to implement @@scope session@
- 19:25 Task #1846 (Resolved): Rename getComponent() to create() in component factory
- Applied in changeset r1422.
- 13:50 Bug #1635 (Resolved): Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Applied in changeset r1408.
- 18:07 Task #1844: Check memcached cache backend
- * make sure two or more FLOW3 instances can share a memcached server without conflicting
* check ways of dealing wit...
- 16:50 Feature #1199 (Resolved): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- Applied in changeset r1395.
- 13:03 Task #1891 (Resolved): Adjust license to LGPL
- 18:56 Feature #1884 (Resolved): Add more query options
- -Querying is very basic right now.-
When doing a query against object properties the following should work:
- 18:53 Feature #1882 (Resolved): Objects can be deleted
- 18:20 Feature #1856 (New): The Package Manager checks dependencies between packages on each activation / deactivation
- 18:10 Feature #1852 (Resolved): Add YAML configuration source
- 18:07 Feature #1849 (Resolved): Inject dependencies after object reconstitution
- 18:03 Feature #1848 (Closed): ComponentManager->getComponent() throws an exception on trying to retrieve a component of prototype scope
- 18:03 Feature #1847 (Resolved): ComponentFactory->create() throws an exception on trying to create a component of singleton scope
- 18:01 Task #1846 (Resolved): Rename getComponent() to create() in component factory
- 17:58 Task #1844 (Resolved): Check memcached cache backend
- Make sure it does all it needs to do and does it well.
- 17:56 Task #1843 (Resolved): Check file cache backend
- Make sure it does all it needs to do and does it well.
- 17:53 Feature #1786 (Closed): findByTag support for the cache frontend
- 12:10 Bug #1727 (Resolved): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- The README now states install.sh is not needed for most users.
- 11:45 Bug #1200 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_File does not honor an entries lifetime
- Applied in changeset r1387.
- 00:23 Task #1822 (Closed): Tag SVN before major changes and "stable" versions
- Just a hint or comment:
Would be cool to have sme tags for a working vrsion of the FLOW3 Distribution folder and/o...
- 10:48 Feature #1791 (Resolved): Routing: Implement Caching
- Routes are not cached at the moment.
* Whenever calling match() or resolve() the Cache must be checked for ap...
- 10:40 Feature #1790 (Resolved): Routing: optional RouteParts
- We were thinking about a possibility to mark parts of the uriPattern optional. This could look something like:
- 10:38 Feature #1789 (Resolved): Routing: Implement automatic UUID to object conversion
- Fluid already converts objects used as arguments for URIs (in forms and action links) to uuids and if no custom route...
- 23:08 Feature #19 (Closed): Add a feature for replacing "new" with "getComponent" in php source files
- This feature is postponed for now as we probably find a better solution with spl_factory_register()
- 23:06 Feature #1787 (Resolved): Improved cache registration
- Currently there is no fixed time during the app flow when a cache needs to be registered. That might / will raise pro...
- 23:04 Feature #1786 (Closed): findByTag support for the cache frontend
- Cache entries need to be found by tag through the cache frontend. That method is still missing ...
- 23:02 Feature #1785 (New): Automatic garbage collection for expired cache entries
- Expired cache entries - even those of caches which are not registered (anymore) - should be cleaned up from time to t...
- 14:10 Bug #1727: Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- I don't acctually know what happend the first time when I did a test run without using the installer, but I think the...
- 11:30 Bug #1727 (Accepted): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- Looks like the Routes.php is outdated.
- 11:12 Feature #1634: Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Check: maybe we have to keep @reference because FLOW3 cannot know the type if the array is empty.
- 08:58 Bug #1727 (Resolved): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- After checking out FLOW3 (r1360) or TYPO3v5 (r838) from the SVN repository, I get an uncaught FLOW3 Exception (The co...
- 18:52 Bug #1724 (Resolved): Unserialzing of persisted objects will call the __wakeup function
- If a user for some reason wants to serializa an object that has been persisted, it will call the persistence framewor...
- 11:19 Bug #1635: Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Todo: When a query string is given in the UriPattern, this should be matched exactly. If not, query strings are ignored.
- 11:09 Feature #1677 (Resolved): Query: add convenience method returning the first object of a result set
- To retrieve one single object from a repository, one has to do something like this currently:...
- 11:02 Feature #1676 (Resolved): FLOW3, Persistence: support for "magic finder methods"
- it would be great, if the base repository would offer interceptor methods returning a subset of stored objects based ...
Also available in: Atom