From 2008-10-19 to 2008-11-17
- 14:50 Bug #2158 (Resolved): flushByTag() does not check tags for validity
- Applied in changeset r1501.
- 14:30 Bug #2158 (Resolved): flushByTag() does not check tags for validity
- Neither the File cache backend nor the Memcached backend check if the tag passed to flushByTag() is valid.
- 14:03 Feature #1634 (Resolved): Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Applied in changeset r1500.
- 12:56 Feature #1634 (Accepted): Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- 12:55 Feature #1634: Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- From the CR point of view: If the array is empty it's empty. No need to know the types of the stuff that might be in ...
- 12:55 Task #2156 (Resolved): Optimize autowiring in the Object Builder
- The whole autowiring process (constructor arguments and setter injection) currently happens while actually creating t...
- 15:41 Task #2126 (Resolved): Implement sub routes support (routes should be configured globally in one place)
- Routes should be configured globally at one place to avoid complexity and make it possible to disable/change existing...
- 14:04 Task #2123 (Resolved): Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
- Currently most of the Object Framework's tests are rather functional tests than unit tests. Even worse, most of them ...
- 12:22 Task #1891 (Accepted): Adjust license to LGPL
- 12:22 Feature #1882 (Accepted): Objects can be deleted
- 12:20 Task #2119 (Resolved): Rename "component" to "object"
- Applied in changeset r1481.
- 10:46 Task #2119 (Resolved): Rename "component" to "object"
- Although the whole concept of componentry still applies to FLOW3, the name "component manager" etc. is rather confusi...
- 12:17 Task #474 (Rejected): Refactor the MVC controller class names
- The class names should
* speak for themselves if possible
* with namespaces classnames like @Default@ would stem fr...
- 12:07 Bug #513 (Resolved): Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- This no longer occurs.
- 12:00 Bug #2115 (Resolved): Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- Applied in changeset r1480.
- 11:58 Bug #2115: Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- Better solution: never ever prefix URIs starting with a hash.
- 11:27 Bug #2115 (Accepted): Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- This is caused by interaction between relative link prefixing in the resource manager and marker replacement later on...
- 07:34 Bug #2115 (Resolved): Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- The base href looks like:
But it should be:
- 09:53 Task #2118 (Resolved): Decouple MVC and Security
- Remove dependencies between MVC and Security Framework (in Dispatcher)
- 09:52 Task #2117 (Resolved): Clean up bootstrap
- The subpackages of FLOW3 are initialized in the bootstrap. Currently this whole process is hardcoded in the FLOW3 cla...
- 17:58 Feature #2110 (Resolved): Add support for custom factories
- The Object Framework should support custom factories which are used whenever a object of a certain type needs to be i...
- 17:48 Feature #2109 (Resolved): Support constructor / factory arguments in Objects injection configuration
- Currently it is not possible to pass (constructor) arguments or properties (for setter injection) to the object which...
- 17:44 Task #672 (Accepted): Finish documentation about configuration in FLOW3
- Partly solved in r1463.
- 17:41 Feature #1847 (Resolved): ComponentFactory->create() throws an exception on trying to create a component of singleton scope
- Resolved in r1422.
- 17:39 Feature #1848 (Closed): ComponentManager->getComponent() throws an exception on trying to retrieve a component of prototype scope
- After experimenting with it, I realized that the Component Manager must still be able to return also prototypes, beca...
- 10:24 Feature #1991 (Resolved): AbstractView should have access to request in initialaizeView()
I think it would make sense if the AbstractView had access to the $this->request in the $this->initializeVi...
- 16:05 Feature #1852 (Resolved): Add YAML configuration source
- Applied in changeset r1448.
- 19:30 Feature #1852: Add YAML configuration source
- Here's another variant, with ArrayObjects
- 18:56 Feature #1852 (Accepted): Add YAML configuration source
- Did some profiling to see how expensive the usage of configuration containers is (instead of using plain arrays). See...
- 19:10 Bug #1948 (Resolved): Fatal error when tokens are retrieved from session
- Applied in changeset r1428.
- 13:27 Bug #1948 (Resolved): Fatal error when tokens are retrieved from session
- As soon as a session is present FLOW3 is unable to start up because of
@Fatal error: Call to a member function getPO...
- 13:26 Feature #1947 (Resolved): Implement session scope for object manager
- We need to implement @@scope session@
- 19:25 Task #1846 (Resolved): Rename getComponent() to create() in component factory
- Applied in changeset r1422.
- 13:50 Bug #1635 (Resolved): Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Applied in changeset r1408.
- 18:07 Task #1844: Check memcached cache backend
- * make sure two or more FLOW3 instances can share a memcached server without conflicting
* check ways of dealing wit...
- 16:50 Feature #1199 (Resolved): Add a method findByTag() to F3_FLOW3_Cache_AbstractCache
- Applied in changeset r1395.
- 13:03 Task #1891 (Resolved): Adjust license to LGPL
- 18:56 Feature #1884 (Resolved): Add more query options
- -Querying is very basic right now.-
When doing a query against object properties the following should work:
- 18:53 Feature #1882 (Resolved): Objects can be deleted
- 18:20 Feature #1856 (New): The Package Manager checks dependencies between packages on each activation / deactivation
- 18:10 Feature #1852 (Resolved): Add YAML configuration source
- 18:07 Feature #1849 (Resolved): Inject dependencies after object reconstitution
- 18:03 Feature #1848 (Closed): ComponentManager->getComponent() throws an exception on trying to retrieve a component of prototype scope
- 18:03 Feature #1847 (Resolved): ComponentFactory->create() throws an exception on trying to create a component of singleton scope
- 18:01 Task #1846 (Resolved): Rename getComponent() to create() in component factory
- 17:58 Task #1844 (Resolved): Check memcached cache backend
- Make sure it does all it needs to do and does it well.
- 17:56 Task #1843 (Resolved): Check file cache backend
- Make sure it does all it needs to do and does it well.
- 17:53 Feature #1786 (Closed): findByTag support for the cache frontend
- 12:10 Bug #1727 (Resolved): Unable to install FLOW3/TYPO3v5 (Uncaught FLOW3 Exception)
- The README now states install.sh is not needed for most users.
- 11:45 Bug #1200 (Resolved): F3_FLOW3_Cache_Backend_File does not honor an entries lifetime
- Applied in changeset r1387.
- 00:23 Task #1822 (Closed): Tag SVN before major changes and "stable" versions
- Just a hint or comment:
Would be cool to have sme tags for a working vrsion of the FLOW3 Distribution folder and/o...
- 10:48 Feature #1791 (Resolved): Routing: Implement Caching
- Routes are not cached at the moment.
* Whenever calling match() or resolve() the Cache must be checked for ap...
- 10:40 Feature #1790 (Resolved): Routing: optional RouteParts
- We were thinking about a possibility to mark parts of the uriPattern optional. This could look something like:
- 10:38 Feature #1789 (Resolved): Routing: Implement automatic UUID to object conversion
- Fluid already converts objects used as arguments for URIs (in forms and action links) to uuids and if no custom route...
- 23:08 Feature #19 (Closed): Add a feature for replacing "new" with "getComponent" in php source files
- This feature is postponed for now as we probably find a better solution with spl_factory_register()
- 23:06 Feature #1787 (Resolved): Improved cache registration
- Currently there is no fixed time during the app flow when a cache needs to be registered. That might / will raise pro...
- 23:04 Feature #1786 (Closed): findByTag support for the cache frontend
- Cache entries need to be found by tag through the cache frontend. That method is still missing ...
- 23:02 Feature #1785 (New): Automatic garbage collection for expired cache entries
- Expired cache entries - even those of caches which are not registered (anymore) - should be cleaned up from time to t...
Also available in: Atom