From 2008-10-29 to 2008-11-27
- 20:23 Feature #2237 (Resolved): URLs can only be lowercase
I cannot use upper-cased URLs in case I want to.
I just had a route configuration like:
- 18:42 Feature #1882: Objects can be deleted
- I spent quite a few hours on this the last days. In the end I threw away about half of the code again, as it just did...
- 14:50 Bug #2158 (Resolved): flushByTag() does not check tags for validity
- Applied in changeset r1501.
- 14:30 Bug #2158 (Resolved): flushByTag() does not check tags for validity
- Neither the File cache backend nor the Memcached backend check if the tag passed to flushByTag() is valid.
- 14:03 Feature #1634 (Resolved): Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Applied in changeset r1500.
- 12:56 Feature #1634 (Accepted): Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- 12:55 Feature #1634: Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- From the CR point of view: If the array is empty it's empty. No need to know the types of the stuff that might be in ...
- 12:55 Task #2156 (Resolved): Optimize autowiring in the Object Builder
- The whole autowiring process (constructor arguments and setter injection) currently happens while actually creating t...
- 15:41 Task #2126 (Resolved): Implement sub routes support (routes should be configured globally in one place)
- Routes should be configured globally at one place to avoid complexity and make it possible to disable/change existing...
- 14:04 Task #2123 (Resolved): Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
- Currently most of the Object Framework's tests are rather functional tests than unit tests. Even worse, most of them ...
- 12:22 Task #1891 (Accepted): Adjust license to LGPL
- 12:22 Feature #1882 (Accepted): Objects can be deleted
- 12:20 Task #2119 (Resolved): Rename "component" to "object"
- Applied in changeset r1481.
- 10:46 Task #2119 (Resolved): Rename "component" to "object"
- Although the whole concept of componentry still applies to FLOW3, the name "component manager" etc. is rather confusi...
- 12:17 Task #474 (Rejected): Refactor the MVC controller class names
- The class names should
* speak for themselves if possible
* with namespaces classnames like @Default@ would stem fr...
- 12:07 Bug #513 (Resolved): Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- This no longer occurs.
- 12:00 Bug #2115 (Resolved): Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- Applied in changeset r1480.
- 11:58 Bug #2115: Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- Better solution: never ever prefix URIs starting with a hash.
- 11:27 Bug #2115 (Accepted): Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- This is caused by interaction between relative link prefixing in the resource manager and marker replacement later on...
- 07:34 Bug #2115 (Resolved): Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- The base href looks like:
But it should be:
- 09:53 Task #2118 (Resolved): Decouple MVC and Security
- Remove dependencies between MVC and Security Framework (in Dispatcher)
- 09:52 Task #2117 (Resolved): Clean up bootstrap
- The subpackages of FLOW3 are initialized in the bootstrap. Currently this whole process is hardcoded in the FLOW3 cla...
- 17:58 Feature #2110 (Resolved): Add support for custom factories
- The Object Framework should support custom factories which are used whenever a object of a certain type needs to be i...
- 17:48 Feature #2109 (Resolved): Support constructor / factory arguments in Objects injection configuration
- Currently it is not possible to pass (constructor) arguments or properties (for setter injection) to the object which...
- 17:44 Task #672 (Accepted): Finish documentation about configuration in FLOW3
- Partly solved in r1463.
- 17:41 Feature #1847 (Resolved): ComponentFactory->create() throws an exception on trying to create a component of singleton scope
- Resolved in r1422.
- 17:39 Feature #1848 (Closed): ComponentManager->getComponent() throws an exception on trying to retrieve a component of prototype scope
- After experimenting with it, I realized that the Component Manager must still be able to return also prototypes, beca...
- 10:24 Feature #1991 (Resolved): AbstractView should have access to request in initialaizeView()
I think it would make sense if the AbstractView had access to the $this->request in the $this->initializeVi...
- 16:05 Feature #1852 (Resolved): Add YAML configuration source
- Applied in changeset r1448.
- 19:30 Feature #1852: Add YAML configuration source
- Here's another variant, with ArrayObjects
- 18:56 Feature #1852 (Accepted): Add YAML configuration source
- Did some profiling to see how expensive the usage of configuration containers is (instead of using plain arrays). See...
- 19:10 Bug #1948 (Resolved): Fatal error when tokens are retrieved from session
- Applied in changeset r1428.
- 13:27 Bug #1948 (Resolved): Fatal error when tokens are retrieved from session
- As soon as a session is present FLOW3 is unable to start up because of
@Fatal error: Call to a member function getPO...
- 13:26 Feature #1947 (Resolved): Implement session scope for object manager
- We need to implement @@scope session@
- 19:25 Task #1846 (Resolved): Rename getComponent() to create() in component factory
- Applied in changeset r1422.
- 13:50 Bug #1635 (Resolved): Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- Applied in changeset r1408.
Also available in: Atom