From 2008-11-11 to 2008-12-10
- 20:50 Revision ed866474: FLOW3 (Security):
- * Implemented the possibility to disable the security framework by configuration
- 18:24 Revision 08e2b28a: FLOW3:
- * re-enabled mirroring of package resources accidentally switched off by Mr. Lemke...
- 15:57 Bug #2298 (Resolved): wrong debug exception handler
- file: Configuration/Development/FLOW3.yaml
"F3::FLOW3::Error::DebugExceptionHandler" -> "F3\FLOW3\Error\...
- 15:39 Revision 582b7c69: !!! 5.3.0alpha3 namespaces refactoring:
- * changed namespace delimiter from :: to \
* all class references in namespaced code prepended by \
- 13:08 Revision 3a211f56: * FLOW3: Optimized the Class Loader. Now it doesn't check anymore if the class file exists because if it doesn't, this would be a fatal error anyway. Speed gain for class loading: 60%.
- * FLOW3: (Reflection) Added an option to enable Class Alteration Monitoring in the Reflection Service. In development...
- 12:32 Task #2156 (Resolved): Optimize autowiring in the Object Builder
- This was resolved in r1592
- 12:30 Feature #2297 (Resolved): automagic settings injection
- The object builder (setter autowiring) should have special support for injecting settings.
If a method "injectSett...
- 11:35 Revision a2eb9d79: * FLOW3: Added a dedicated initialization method for Reflection in the FLOW3 bootstrap
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Optimized the findCacheFilesByIdentifier() method. Speed gain: 300% for the Default View, even more ...
- 21:38 Revision e1017418: * FLOW3: (Object) Now the whole autowiring mechanism uses the Reflection Service
- 20:33 Revision 2cf651d4: * Fixed several global typehints (eg. DateTime > ::DateTime)
- * Removed / fixed non existent classes used in some typehints
* FLOW3: (Object) Optimized the setter autowiring metho...
- 12:32 Revision 39bbb12c: Fix for the TYPO3 distribution (Resource Publisher was not registered while initializing packages)
- 12:12 Revision bb5538de: More fixes which broke the current builds: TYPO3CR and FLOW3
- 11:10 Revision 82490d88: (Hopefully) a fix for r1582
- 10:10 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- Applied in changeset r1582.
- 09:15 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- The Reflection Service caches all the reflection information. If a class is altered, the cache is not automatically c...
- 10:10 Revision 132adbf5: Note: Although this commit contains the new File/Class Alteration Monitoring which is supposed to speed up FLOW3, a lot of speed optimizations are still missing and will follow during the next days.
- * FLOW3: Started cleaning up the bootstrap. Addresses #2117
* FLOW3: Implemented a first version of a Class Alteratio...
- 22:35 Revision b86732ba: FLOW3:
- * the memcached cache backend can now use unix sockets
- 21:30 Feature #1882 (Resolved): Objects can be deleted
- Applied in changeset r1565.
- 21:28 Revision d06734dc: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * Persistence: rewrote the way object trees are stored in the CR, fixes #1883, fixes #1882
* Persistence: a...
- 22:49 Task #2266 (Resolved): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
* Adapted the MVC-documentation to the viewObjectNamePattern and added an example of the standard resolving o...
- 10:52 Revision 199949ce: FLOW3:
- * some cleanup and changes to memcached cache backend, mostly by Dmitry Dulepov.
- 09:28 Bug #2244 (Closed): Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- If I excecute the following code in FLOW3 a F3::PHPCR::NodeType::NoSuchNodeTypeException is thrown:
- 20:23 Feature #2237 (Resolved): URLs can only be lowercase
I cannot use upper-cased URLs in case I want to.
I just had a route configuration like:
- 10:59 Revision 372e8fb4: FLOW3:
- * object removal now works basically but leaves orphaned objects around, refs #1882
- 18:44 Revision 9dc00052: FLOW3:
- * processRequest() in RESTController now matches the signature from ActionController, eliminating a PHP notice
- 18:42 Feature #1882: Objects can be deleted
- I spent quite a few hours on this the last days. In the end I threw away about half of the code again, as it just did...
- 14:50 Bug #2158 (Resolved): flushByTag() does not check tags for validity
- Applied in changeset r1501.
- 14:30 Bug #2158 (Resolved): flushByTag() does not check tags for validity
- Neither the File cache backend nor the Memcached backend check if the tag passed to flushByTag() is valid.
- 14:45 Revision 9e9ee081: * FLOW3: (Cache) Fixed a bug in the cache backends which accepted invalid tags in the flushByTag() method. Resolves #2158
- 14:03 Feature #1634 (Resolved): Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- Applied in changeset r1500.
- 12:56 Feature #1634 (Accepted): Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- 12:55 Feature #1634: Allow omitting the @reference annotation for object properties
- From the CR point of view: If the array is empty it's empty. No need to know the types of the stuff that might be in ...
- 13:53 Revision 8cebfc23: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * the persistence framework no longer needs the @reference annotation, fixes #1620
* removed @reference annot...
- 12:55 Task #2156 (Resolved): Optimize autowiring in the Object Builder
- The whole autowiring process (constructor arguments and setter injection) currently happens while actually creating t...
- 12:08 Revision 9fc04893: * FLOW3: Refactored the bootstrap a bit
- * FLOW3: (Object) Fixed the Object Builder tests
- 10:28 Revision aef750e4: * FLOW3: (Object) Refactored the Object Manager and mostly rewrote all related unit tests. They now don't depend on the TestPackage anymore, are true unit tests and reach a code coverage close to 100%. Addresses #2123
- * FLOW3: (Object) Rename the "Object Cache" to "Object Registry"
- 15:41 Task #2126 (Resolved): Implement sub routes support (routes should be configured globally in one place)
- Routes should be configured globally at one place to avoid complexity and make it possible to disable/change existing...
- 14:04 Task #2123 (Resolved): Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
- Currently most of the Object Framework's tests are rather functional tests than unit tests. Even worse, most of them ...
- 13:06 Revision e5910a40: * FLOW3: (Error) Renamed the FLOW3 setting names for exceptionHandler + errorHandler: they no reside in a common section "error" which reflects both being in the "error" component / sub package
- 12:22 Task #1891 (Accepted): Adjust license to LGPL
- 12:22 Feature #1882 (Accepted): Objects can be deleted
- 12:20 Task #2119 (Resolved): Rename "component" to "object"
- Applied in changeset r1481.
- 10:46 Task #2119 (Resolved): Rename "component" to "object"
- Although the whole concept of componentry still applies to FLOW3, the name "component manager" etc. is rather confusi...
- 12:17 Task #474 (Rejected): Refactor the MVC controller class names
- The class names should
* speak for themselves if possible
* with namespaces classnames like @Default@ would stem fr...
- 12:16 Revision 1409a9f7: * FLOW3: (Component) Renamed "component" to "object" - everywhere. That means we now have an Object Manager instead of a Component Manager, an Object Factory etc. Resolves #2119
- Globally adjusted all code for the above change.
- 12:07 Bug #513 (Resolved): Resource manager does not handle links in public files correct
- This no longer occurs.
- 12:00 Bug #2115 (Resolved): Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- Applied in changeset r1480.
- 11:58 Bug #2115: Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- Better solution: never ever prefix URIs starting with a hash.
- 11:27 Bug #2115 (Accepted): Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- This is caused by interaction between relative link prefixing in the resource manager and marker replacement later on...
- 07:34 Bug #2115 (Resolved): Base href is not correct when calling index_dev.php
- The base href looks like:
But it should be:
- 11:57 Revision b199be67: FLOW3:
- * changed the resource processing to not prefix URIs starting with a hash, fixes #2115
- 09:53 Task #2118 (Resolved): Decouple MVC and Security
- Remove dependencies between MVC and Security Framework (in Dispatcher)
- 09:52 Task #2117 (Resolved): Clean up bootstrap
- The subpackages of FLOW3 are initialized in the bootstrap. Currently this whole process is hardcoded in the FLOW3 cla...
Also available in: Atom