From 2008-11-13 to 2008-12-12
- 16:24 Feature #2305 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of AOP Proxy Cache
- Similar to the automatic flushing of the Reflection Cache (or parts of it) the AOP proxy classes should be rebuilt wh...
- 22:55 Revision c8d5be09: FLOW3:
- * fixed cache strategy constants to match the settings values used in the configuration files, strategy now used as e...
- 12:09 Revision d61b258a: FLOW3, Testing, TYPO3CR:
- * a few more references to the global namespace fixed
- 20:50 Revision ed866474: FLOW3 (Security):
- * Implemented the possibility to disable the security framework by configuration
- 18:24 Revision 08e2b28a: FLOW3:
- * re-enabled mirroring of package resources accidentally switched off by Mr. Lemke...
- 15:57 Bug #2298 (Resolved): wrong debug exception handler
- file: Configuration/Development/FLOW3.yaml
"F3::FLOW3::Error::DebugExceptionHandler" -> "F3\FLOW3\Error\...
- 15:39 Revision 582b7c69: !!! 5.3.0alpha3 namespaces refactoring:
- * changed namespace delimiter from :: to \
* all class references in namespaced code prepended by \
- 13:08 Revision 3a211f56: * FLOW3: Optimized the Class Loader. Now it doesn't check anymore if the class file exists because if it doesn't, this would be a fatal error anyway. Speed gain for class loading: 60%.
- * FLOW3: (Reflection) Added an option to enable Class Alteration Monitoring in the Reflection Service. In development...
- 12:32 Task #2156 (Resolved): Optimize autowiring in the Object Builder
- This was resolved in r1592
- 12:30 Feature #2297 (Resolved): automagic settings injection
- The object builder (setter autowiring) should have special support for injecting settings.
If a method "injectSett...
- 11:35 Revision a2eb9d79: * FLOW3: Added a dedicated initialization method for Reflection in the FLOW3 bootstrap
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Optimized the findCacheFilesByIdentifier() method. Speed gain: 300% for the Default View, even more ...
- 21:38 Revision e1017418: * FLOW3: (Object) Now the whole autowiring mechanism uses the Reflection Service
- 20:33 Revision 2cf651d4: * Fixed several global typehints (eg. DateTime > ::DateTime)
- * Removed / fixed non existent classes used in some typehints
* FLOW3: (Object) Optimized the setter autowiring metho...
- 12:32 Revision 39bbb12c: Fix for the TYPO3 distribution (Resource Publisher was not registered while initializing packages)
- 12:12 Revision bb5538de: More fixes which broke the current builds: TYPO3CR and FLOW3
- 11:10 Revision 82490d88: (Hopefully) a fix for r1582
- 10:10 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- Applied in changeset r1582.
- 09:15 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- The Reflection Service caches all the reflection information. If a class is altered, the cache is not automatically c...
- 10:10 Revision 132adbf5: Note: Although this commit contains the new File/Class Alteration Monitoring which is supposed to speed up FLOW3, a lot of speed optimizations are still missing and will follow during the next days.
- * FLOW3: Started cleaning up the bootstrap. Addresses #2117
* FLOW3: Implemented a first version of a Class Alteratio...
- 22:35 Revision b86732ba: FLOW3:
- * the memcached cache backend can now use unix sockets
- 21:30 Feature #1882 (Resolved): Objects can be deleted
- Applied in changeset r1565.
- 21:28 Revision d06734dc: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * Persistence: rewrote the way object trees are stored in the CR, fixes #1883, fixes #1882
* Persistence: a...
- 22:49 Task #2266 (Resolved): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
* Adapted the MVC-documentation to the viewObjectNamePattern and added an example of the standard resolving o...
- 10:52 Revision 199949ce: FLOW3:
- * some cleanup and changes to memcached cache backend, mostly by Dmitry Dulepov.
- 09:28 Bug #2244 (Closed): Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- If I excecute the following code in FLOW3 a F3::PHPCR::NodeType::NoSuchNodeTypeException is thrown:
- 20:23 Feature #2237 (Resolved): URLs can only be lowercase
I cannot use upper-cased URLs in case I want to.
I just had a route configuration like:
- 10:59 Revision 372e8fb4: FLOW3:
- * object removal now works basically but leaves orphaned objects around, refs #1882
- 18:44 Revision 9dc00052: FLOW3:
- * processRequest() in RESTController now matches the signature from ActionController, eliminating a PHP notice
- 18:42 Feature #1882: Objects can be deleted
- I spent quite a few hours on this the last days. In the end I threw away about half of the code again, as it just did...
Also available in: Atom