From 2008-11-15 to 2008-12-14
- 22:55 Revision c8d5be09: FLOW3:
- * fixed cache strategy constants to match the settings values used in the configuration files, strategy now used as e...
- 12:09 Revision d61b258a: FLOW3, Testing, TYPO3CR:
- * a few more references to the global namespace fixed
- 20:50 Revision ed866474: FLOW3 (Security):
- * Implemented the possibility to disable the security framework by configuration
- 18:24 Revision 08e2b28a: FLOW3:
- * re-enabled mirroring of package resources accidentally switched off by Mr. Lemke...
- 15:39 Revision 582b7c69: !!! 5.3.0alpha3 namespaces refactoring:
- * changed namespace delimiter from :: to \
* all class references in namespaced code prepended by \
- 13:08 Revision 3a211f56: * FLOW3: Optimized the Class Loader. Now it doesn't check anymore if the class file exists because if it doesn't, this would be a fatal error anyway. Speed gain for class loading: 60%.
- * FLOW3: (Reflection) Added an option to enable Class Alteration Monitoring in the Reflection Service. In development...
- 11:35 Revision a2eb9d79: * FLOW3: Added a dedicated initialization method for Reflection in the FLOW3 bootstrap
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Optimized the findCacheFilesByIdentifier() method. Speed gain: 300% for the Default View, even more ...
- 21:38 Revision e1017418: * FLOW3: (Object) Now the whole autowiring mechanism uses the Reflection Service
- 20:33 Revision 2cf651d4: * Fixed several global typehints (eg. DateTime > ::DateTime)
- * Removed / fixed non existent classes used in some typehints
* FLOW3: (Object) Optimized the setter autowiring metho...
- 12:32 Revision 39bbb12c: Fix for the TYPO3 distribution (Resource Publisher was not registered while initializing packages)
- 12:12 Revision bb5538de: More fixes which broke the current builds: TYPO3CR and FLOW3
- 11:10 Revision 82490d88: (Hopefully) a fix for r1582
- 10:10 Revision 132adbf5: Note: Although this commit contains the new File/Class Alteration Monitoring which is supposed to speed up FLOW3, a lot of speed optimizations are still missing and will follow during the next days.
- * FLOW3: Started cleaning up the bootstrap. Addresses #2117
* FLOW3: Implemented a first version of a Class Alteratio...
- 22:35 Revision b86732ba: FLOW3:
- * the memcached cache backend can now use unix sockets
- 21:28 Revision d06734dc: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * Persistence: rewrote the way object trees are stored in the CR, fixes #1883, fixes #1882
* Persistence: a...
- 10:52 Revision 199949ce: FLOW3:
- * some cleanup and changes to memcached cache backend, mostly by Dmitry Dulepov.
- 10:59 Revision 372e8fb4: FLOW3:
- * object removal now works basically but leaves orphaned objects around, refs #1882
- 18:44 Revision 9dc00052: FLOW3:
- * processRequest() in RESTController now matches the signature from ActionController, eliminating a PHP notice
Also available in: Atom