From 2008-11-18 to 2008-12-17
- 18:02 Revision 09789386: * FLOW3: Renamed the setting for the classAlterationMonitoring to the more generic fileAlterationMonitoring
- * FLOW3: (SignalSlot) Finished the main implementation of the SignalSlot mechanism. Signals can now be wired with Slo...
- 16:39 Revision 84dddaf9: * FLOW3: Renamed the subpackage "Event" to "SignalSlot" and fixed a few small issues.
- 16:38 Revision fdd21437: * FLOW3: Renamed the subpackage "Event" to "SignalSlot" and fixed a few small issues.
- 16:37 Revision 6e077c70: * FLOW3: Renamed the subpackage "Event" to "SignalSlot" and fixed a few small issues.
- 15:44 Revision bf86694f: * FLOW3: (Event) Major part of the new Signal-Slot implementation. Signals can now be connected with slot methods and are dispatched by the Signal Dispatcher. Currently configuration is only possible by calling the Dispatcher's connect() method.
- * FLOW3: (Log) Fixed the File Backend Test
- 20:08 Revision f3aa52d1: * FLOW3: (Log) (Wrote test and) fixed a bug in the Logger which didn't open a backend on adding it to the logger.
- * FLOW3: (Log) Defined classes as prototype where needed
* FLOW3: (Log) File Backend now checks if the log file could...
- 18:10 Revision bff055d9: * FLOW3: (Log) Added a "Null" logger backend
- * FLOW3: (Log) Some small changes
- 17:52 Revision 9e4d15ca: * FLOW3: (AOP) Modified the AOP proxy class blacklist so that MVC classes can be proxied by aspects
- * FLOW3: (Event) Initial commit of a (yet dummy) Signal Aspect. This is work in progress.
* FLOW3: (Log) Reimplemente...
- 13:25 Task #2118: Decouple MVC and Security
- By now security can be switched off, but there are still dependencies in the code.
- 19:08 Revision aff06d49: FLOW3:
- * removed some artifatcs left over from the recent namespaces migration
* removed an useless object check in the refl...
- 17:26 Feature #2318 (Resolved): Implement point cut designator methodTaggedWith()
- Resolved as of r1634 where the issue number was mistyped as 2138.
- 13:03 Feature #2318 (Resolved): Implement point cut designator methodTaggedWith()
- Analog to classTaggedWith() we need a pointcut designator which matches methods tagged with a certain annotation.
- 16:53 Revision f2603efd: * FLOW3: (AOP) Implemented new pointcut designator methodTaggedWith(). Resolves #2138
- 13:00 Task #2266 (Resolved): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
- Applied in changeset r1631.
- 11:17 Task #2266 (Accepted): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
- 12:58 Revision bb0dc737: FLOW3, TypoScript:
- * adapted the MVC-documentation to the viewObjectNamePattern and added an example of the standard resolving of the UR...
- 16:24 Feature #2305 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of AOP Proxy Cache
- Similar to the automatic flushing of the Reflection Cache (or parts of it) the AOP proxy classes should be rebuilt wh...
- 22:55 Revision c8d5be09: FLOW3:
- * fixed cache strategy constants to match the settings values used in the configuration files, strategy now used as e...
- 12:09 Revision d61b258a: FLOW3, Testing, TYPO3CR:
- * a few more references to the global namespace fixed
- 20:50 Revision ed866474: FLOW3 (Security):
- * Implemented the possibility to disable the security framework by configuration
- 18:24 Revision 08e2b28a: FLOW3:
- * re-enabled mirroring of package resources accidentally switched off by Mr. Lemke...
- 15:57 Bug #2298 (Resolved): wrong debug exception handler
- file: Configuration/Development/FLOW3.yaml
"F3::FLOW3::Error::DebugExceptionHandler" -> "F3\FLOW3\Error\...
- 15:39 Revision 582b7c69: !!! 5.3.0alpha3 namespaces refactoring:
- * changed namespace delimiter from :: to \
* all class references in namespaced code prepended by \
- 13:08 Revision 3a211f56: * FLOW3: Optimized the Class Loader. Now it doesn't check anymore if the class file exists because if it doesn't, this would be a fatal error anyway. Speed gain for class loading: 60%.
- * FLOW3: (Reflection) Added an option to enable Class Alteration Monitoring in the Reflection Service. In development...
- 12:32 Task #2156 (Resolved): Optimize autowiring in the Object Builder
- This was resolved in r1592
- 12:30 Feature #2297 (Resolved): automagic settings injection
- The object builder (setter autowiring) should have special support for injecting settings.
If a method "injectSett...
- 11:35 Revision a2eb9d79: * FLOW3: Added a dedicated initialization method for Reflection in the FLOW3 bootstrap
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Optimized the findCacheFilesByIdentifier() method. Speed gain: 300% for the Default View, even more ...
- 21:38 Revision e1017418: * FLOW3: (Object) Now the whole autowiring mechanism uses the Reflection Service
- 20:33 Revision 2cf651d4: * Fixed several global typehints (eg. DateTime > ::DateTime)
- * Removed / fixed non existent classes used in some typehints
* FLOW3: (Object) Optimized the setter autowiring metho...
- 12:32 Revision 39bbb12c: Fix for the TYPO3 distribution (Resource Publisher was not registered while initializing packages)
- 12:12 Revision bb5538de: More fixes which broke the current builds: TYPO3CR and FLOW3
- 11:10 Revision 82490d88: (Hopefully) a fix for r1582
- 10:10 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- Applied in changeset r1582.
- 09:15 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- The Reflection Service caches all the reflection information. If a class is altered, the cache is not automatically c...
- 10:10 Revision 132adbf5: Note: Although this commit contains the new File/Class Alteration Monitoring which is supposed to speed up FLOW3, a lot of speed optimizations are still missing and will follow during the next days.
- * FLOW3: Started cleaning up the bootstrap. Addresses #2117
* FLOW3: Implemented a first version of a Class Alteratio...
- 22:35 Revision b86732ba: FLOW3:
- * the memcached cache backend can now use unix sockets
- 21:30 Feature #1882 (Resolved): Objects can be deleted
- Applied in changeset r1565.
- 21:28 Revision d06734dc: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * Persistence: rewrote the way object trees are stored in the CR, fixes #1883, fixes #1882
* Persistence: a...
- 22:49 Task #2266 (Resolved): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
* Adapted the MVC-documentation to the viewObjectNamePattern and added an example of the standard resolving o...
- 10:52 Revision 199949ce: FLOW3:
- * some cleanup and changes to memcached cache backend, mostly by Dmitry Dulepov.
- 09:28 Bug #2244 (Closed): Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- If I excecute the following code in FLOW3 a F3::PHPCR::NodeType::NoSuchNodeTypeException is thrown:
- 20:23 Feature #2237 (Resolved): URLs can only be lowercase
I cannot use upper-cased URLs in case I want to.
I just had a route configuration like:
- 10:59 Revision 372e8fb4: FLOW3:
- * object removal now works basically but leaves orphaned objects around, refs #1882
- 18:44 Revision 9dc00052: FLOW3:
- * processRequest() in RESTController now matches the signature from ActionController, eliminating a PHP notice
- 18:42 Feature #1882: Objects can be deleted
- I spent quite a few hours on this the last days. In the end I threw away about half of the code again, as it just did...
Also available in: Atom