From 2008-12-01 to 2008-12-30
- 18:04 Revision 7bdd0da4: FLOW3:
- * one more test cleaned up
* fixed usage example in property mapper
- 17:49 Revision df87662c: * FLOW3: Fix for feature #2384 which only worked in theory ... The Configuration Manager needs to be injected manually into the Object Builder ...
- 17:46 Feature #2384 (Resolved): Support for injection of setting values
- Applied in changeset r1671.
- 15:37 Feature #2384 (Resolved): Support for injection of setting values
- Make it possible that, additional to straight values and objects, (the values of) settings can be injected into an ob...
- 17:42 Revision 06c2b549: * FLOW3: (Object) Implemented support for injection of Setting values. Resolves #2384
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated documentation (partly) and realized that it needs some cleanup ...
* FLOW3: (Utility...
- 17:34 Task #2386 (Resolved): AbstractView should be ViewInterface
- To reduce concrete dependencies and enforce loose coupling
"F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\AbstractView" should be an interface ...
- 15:32 Feature #2297 (Accepted): automagic settings injection
- 14:35 Feature #2109 (Resolved): Support constructor / factory arguments in Objects injection configuration
- Applied in changeset r1670.
- 14:35 Feature #2110 (Resolved): Add support for custom factories
- Applied in changeset r1670.
- 14:32 Revision 6810cb20: * FLOW3: (Cache) Introduced two new interfaces - for Cache frontends and backends
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Fixed an issue with the File Backend: initializeObject() overrode the cacheDirectory setting even if...
- 16:39 Bug #2375 (Resolved): Property Mapper: Does not call Property Editor in all cases
- When using property editors, I got:
Fatal error: Call to a member function setAs() on a non-object in /.../flow3/P...
- 15:06 Bug #2373 (Resolved): PHP session issues fatal error if session_save_path is not writable
- By default PHP uses /tmp as save-path for PHP Sessions, if this directory is not writable, PHP will die with a fatal ...
- 18:31 Revision 6cca8549: FLOW3 (AOP): Removed a line echoing debug output
- 17:20 Feature #2365 (Resolved): Support simple comparisons in Setting Pointcutfilter expression
- Applied in changeset r1667.
- 17:20 Revision fdc05073: FLOW3 (AOP):
- * Renamed the ConfigurationFilter to SettingFilter
* Implemented conditions. Resolves #2365.
* Adjusted the documenta...
- 17:31 Feature #2365 (Resolved): Support simple comparisons in Setting Pointcutfilter expression
- The -Configuration- Setting Pointcutfilter currently matches if the specified setting evaluates to TRUE or FALSE. A n...
- 18:40 Feature #46 (Resolved): Implement After Advice
- Applied in changeset r1663.
- 18:36 Revision 1bf9dc20: FLOW3 (AOP):
- * Implemented the after advice. Resolves #46.
- 14:45 Feature #1528 (Resolved): Add new pointcut designator for checks against configuration
- Applied in changeset r1662.
- 14:42 Revision e41995ce: FLOW3 (AOP):
- * Implemented new pointcut designator configuration(). Resolves #1528.
* Added missing suffix "Test" to a test class.
- 12:11 Revision eea36690: * FLOW3: Fixed a few tests I broke in the last revision (sorry)
- * Testing: Adjusted the TestRunner's internal bootstrap to reflect the new initialization order in the FLOW3 bootstrap
- 11:47 Revision 3dd7a418: * FLOW3: Changed the initialization order in the bootstrap: SignalSlot is now intialized before Cache so that Cache can emit signals. However Cache classes cannot be proxied because AOP is not available then - therefore the Signal Dispatcher must be called manually.
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented a few signals for the File Backend.
* FLOW3: (Security) Had to remove the destructor whi...
- 11:09 Bug #1635: Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- *NOTE Behavior of queries in Routes will change:*
Query strings won't be part of the URI patterns anymore to avoid c...
- 11:01 Task #2342 (Resolved): Routing: Replace square brackets by curly brackets in dynamic Route Parts
- Currently we use square brackets to define a dynamic Route Part:...
- 10:53 Task #2126: Implement sub routes support (routes should be configured globally in one place)
- Additionally Routes should not be configured with a named index to avoid unintended overwriting of routes:...
- 17:48 Task #2123: Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
- Also with r1658: some MVC tests refactored
- 17:41 Revision fb280ab9: FLOW3:
- * some MVC tests refactored
- 12:19 Bug #2298 (Resolved): wrong debug exception handler
- Has been fixed along the way...
- 12:05 Revision dee6ef71: FLOW3:
- * refactored a bunch of unit tests so they no longer need a real FLOW3 to run, refs #2123
- 12:02 Revision bdc64538: FLOW3:
- * fixed a type hint in object builder
* fixed/optimized property/argument setting in object configuration
* moved an ...
- 18:02 Revision 09789386: * FLOW3: Renamed the setting for the classAlterationMonitoring to the more generic fileAlterationMonitoring
- * FLOW3: (SignalSlot) Finished the main implementation of the SignalSlot mechanism. Signals can now be wired with Slo...
- 16:39 Revision 84dddaf9: * FLOW3: Renamed the subpackage "Event" to "SignalSlot" and fixed a few small issues.
- 16:38 Revision fdd21437: * FLOW3: Renamed the subpackage "Event" to "SignalSlot" and fixed a few small issues.
- 16:37 Revision 6e077c70: * FLOW3: Renamed the subpackage "Event" to "SignalSlot" and fixed a few small issues.
- 15:44 Revision bf86694f: * FLOW3: (Event) Major part of the new Signal-Slot implementation. Signals can now be connected with slot methods and are dispatched by the Signal Dispatcher. Currently configuration is only possible by calling the Dispatcher's connect() method.
- * FLOW3: (Log) Fixed the File Backend Test
- 20:08 Revision f3aa52d1: * FLOW3: (Log) (Wrote test and) fixed a bug in the Logger which didn't open a backend on adding it to the logger.
- * FLOW3: (Log) Defined classes as prototype where needed
* FLOW3: (Log) File Backend now checks if the log file could...
- 18:10 Revision bff055d9: * FLOW3: (Log) Added a "Null" logger backend
- * FLOW3: (Log) Some small changes
- 17:52 Revision 9e4d15ca: * FLOW3: (AOP) Modified the AOP proxy class blacklist so that MVC classes can be proxied by aspects
- * FLOW3: (Event) Initial commit of a (yet dummy) Signal Aspect. This is work in progress.
* FLOW3: (Log) Reimplemente...
- 13:25 Task #2118: Decouple MVC and Security
- By now security can be switched off, but there are still dependencies in the code.
- 19:08 Revision aff06d49: FLOW3:
- * removed some artifatcs left over from the recent namespaces migration
* removed an useless object check in the refl...
- 17:26 Feature #2318 (Resolved): Implement point cut designator methodTaggedWith()
- Resolved as of r1634 where the issue number was mistyped as 2138.
- 13:03 Feature #2318 (Resolved): Implement point cut designator methodTaggedWith()
- Analog to classTaggedWith() we need a pointcut designator which matches methods tagged with a certain annotation.
- 16:53 Revision f2603efd: * FLOW3: (AOP) Implemented new pointcut designator methodTaggedWith(). Resolves #2138
- 13:00 Task #2266 (Resolved): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
- Applied in changeset r1631.
- 11:17 Task #2266 (Accepted): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
- 12:58 Revision bb0dc737: FLOW3, TypoScript:
- * adapted the MVC-documentation to the viewObjectNamePattern and added an example of the standard resolving of the UR...
- 16:24 Feature #2305 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of AOP Proxy Cache
- Similar to the automatic flushing of the Reflection Cache (or parts of it) the AOP proxy classes should be rebuilt wh...
- 22:55 Revision c8d5be09: FLOW3:
- * fixed cache strategy constants to match the settings values used in the configuration files, strategy now used as e...
- 12:09 Revision d61b258a: FLOW3, Testing, TYPO3CR:
- * a few more references to the global namespace fixed
- 20:50 Revision ed866474: FLOW3 (Security):
- * Implemented the possibility to disable the security framework by configuration
- 18:24 Revision 08e2b28a: FLOW3:
- * re-enabled mirroring of package resources accidentally switched off by Mr. Lemke...
- 15:57 Bug #2298 (Resolved): wrong debug exception handler
- file: Configuration/Development/FLOW3.yaml
"F3::FLOW3::Error::DebugExceptionHandler" -> "F3\FLOW3\Error\...
- 15:39 Revision 582b7c69: !!! 5.3.0alpha3 namespaces refactoring:
- * changed namespace delimiter from :: to \
* all class references in namespaced code prepended by \
- 13:08 Revision 3a211f56: * FLOW3: Optimized the Class Loader. Now it doesn't check anymore if the class file exists because if it doesn't, this would be a fatal error anyway. Speed gain for class loading: 60%.
- * FLOW3: (Reflection) Added an option to enable Class Alteration Monitoring in the Reflection Service. In development...
- 12:32 Task #2156 (Resolved): Optimize autowiring in the Object Builder
- This was resolved in r1592
- 12:30 Feature #2297 (Resolved): automagic settings injection
- The object builder (setter autowiring) should have special support for injecting settings.
If a method "injectSett...
- 11:35 Revision a2eb9d79: * FLOW3: Added a dedicated initialization method for Reflection in the FLOW3 bootstrap
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Optimized the findCacheFilesByIdentifier() method. Speed gain: 300% for the Default View, even more ...
- 21:38 Revision e1017418: * FLOW3: (Object) Now the whole autowiring mechanism uses the Reflection Service
- 20:33 Revision 2cf651d4: * Fixed several global typehints (eg. DateTime > ::DateTime)
- * Removed / fixed non existent classes used in some typehints
* FLOW3: (Object) Optimized the setter autowiring metho...
- 12:32 Revision 39bbb12c: Fix for the TYPO3 distribution (Resource Publisher was not registered while initializing packages)
- 12:12 Revision bb5538de: More fixes which broke the current builds: TYPO3CR and FLOW3
- 11:10 Revision 82490d88: (Hopefully) a fix for r1582
- 10:10 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- Applied in changeset r1582.
- 09:15 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- The Reflection Service caches all the reflection information. If a class is altered, the cache is not automatically c...
- 10:10 Revision 132adbf5: Note: Although this commit contains the new File/Class Alteration Monitoring which is supposed to speed up FLOW3, a lot of speed optimizations are still missing and will follow during the next days.
- * FLOW3: Started cleaning up the bootstrap. Addresses #2117
* FLOW3: Implemented a first version of a Class Alteratio...
- 22:35 Revision b86732ba: FLOW3:
- * the memcached cache backend can now use unix sockets
- 21:30 Feature #1882 (Resolved): Objects can be deleted
- Applied in changeset r1565.
- 21:28 Revision d06734dc: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * Persistence: rewrote the way object trees are stored in the CR, fixes #1883, fixes #1882
* Persistence: a...
- 22:49 Task #2266 (Resolved): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
* Adapted the MVC-documentation to the viewObjectNamePattern and added an example of the standard resolving o...
- 10:52 Revision 199949ce: FLOW3:
- * some cleanup and changes to memcached cache backend, mostly by Dmitry Dulepov.
Also available in: Atom