From 2008-12-01 to 2008-12-30
- 17:46 Feature #2384 (Resolved): Support for injection of setting values
- Applied in changeset r1671.
- 15:37 Feature #2384 (Resolved): Support for injection of setting values
- Make it possible that, additional to straight values and objects, (the values of) settings can be injected into an ob...
- 17:34 Task #2386 (Resolved): AbstractView should be ViewInterface
- To reduce concrete dependencies and enforce loose coupling
"F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\AbstractView" should be an interface ...
- 15:32 Feature #2297 (Accepted): automagic settings injection
- 14:35 Feature #2109 (Resolved): Support constructor / factory arguments in Objects injection configuration
- Applied in changeset r1670.
- 14:35 Feature #2110 (Resolved): Add support for custom factories
- Applied in changeset r1670.
- 16:39 Bug #2375 (Resolved): Property Mapper: Does not call Property Editor in all cases
- When using property editors, I got:
Fatal error: Call to a member function setAs() on a non-object in /.../flow3/P...
- 15:06 Bug #2373 (Resolved): PHP session issues fatal error if session_save_path is not writable
- By default PHP uses /tmp as save-path for PHP Sessions, if this directory is not writable, PHP will die with a fatal ...
- 17:20 Feature #2365 (Resolved): Support simple comparisons in Setting Pointcutfilter expression
- Applied in changeset r1667.
- 17:31 Feature #2365 (Resolved): Support simple comparisons in Setting Pointcutfilter expression
- The -Configuration- Setting Pointcutfilter currently matches if the specified setting evaluates to TRUE or FALSE. A n...
- 18:40 Feature #46 (Resolved): Implement After Advice
- Applied in changeset r1663.
- 14:45 Feature #1528 (Resolved): Add new pointcut designator for checks against configuration
- Applied in changeset r1662.
- 11:09 Bug #1635: Routing: Routes should ignore query parameters if not configured
- *NOTE Behavior of queries in Routes will change:*
Query strings won't be part of the URI patterns anymore to avoid c...
- 11:01 Task #2342 (Resolved): Routing: Replace square brackets by curly brackets in dynamic Route Parts
- Currently we use square brackets to define a dynamic Route Part:...
- 10:53 Task #2126: Implement sub routes support (routes should be configured globally in one place)
- Additionally Routes should not be configured with a named index to avoid unintended overwriting of routes:...
- 17:48 Task #2123: Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
- Also with r1658: some MVC tests refactored
- 12:19 Bug #2298 (Resolved): wrong debug exception handler
- Has been fixed along the way...
- 13:25 Task #2118: Decouple MVC and Security
- By now security can be switched off, but there are still dependencies in the code.
- 17:26 Feature #2318 (Resolved): Implement point cut designator methodTaggedWith()
- Resolved as of r1634 where the issue number was mistyped as 2138.
- 13:03 Feature #2318 (Resolved): Implement point cut designator methodTaggedWith()
- Analog to classTaggedWith() we need a pointcut designator which matches methods tagged with a certain annotation.
- 13:00 Task #2266 (Resolved): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
- Applied in changeset r1631.
- 11:17 Task #2266 (Accepted): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
- 16:24 Feature #2305 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of AOP Proxy Cache
- Similar to the automatic flushing of the Reflection Cache (or parts of it) the AOP proxy classes should be rebuilt wh...
- 15:57 Bug #2298 (Resolved): wrong debug exception handler
- file: Configuration/Development/FLOW3.yaml
"F3::FLOW3::Error::DebugExceptionHandler" -> "F3\FLOW3\Error\...
- 12:32 Task #2156 (Resolved): Optimize autowiring in the Object Builder
- This was resolved in r1592
- 12:30 Feature #2297 (Resolved): automagic settings injection
- The object builder (setter autowiring) should have special support for injecting settings.
If a method "injectSett...
- 10:10 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- Applied in changeset r1582.
- 09:15 Feature #2284 (Resolved): Make Reflection caching more intelligent
- The Reflection Service caches all the reflection information. If a class is altered, the cache is not automatically c...
- 21:30 Feature #1882 (Resolved): Objects can be deleted
- Applied in changeset r1565.
- 22:49 Task #2266 (Resolved): Update MVCFramework.xml [has patch]
* Adapted the MVC-documentation to the viewObjectNamePattern and added an example of the standard resolving o...
Also available in: Atom