From 2008-12-18 to 2009-01-16
- 13:15 Revision 62ab22af: FLOW3:
- * some tiny fixes to code and documentation
- 12:24 Revision be6f6f26: * FLOW3: Fix for last commit: the configuration still depended on the FirePHP package which is not part of the FLOW3 / TYPO3 distribution (yet)
- 12:17 Revision 84c83f7d: * FLOW3: (AOP) Implemented a completely new initialization method for the AOP framework which now supports some intelligent caching mechanism: If class code changes somewhere, the affected proxy classes are rebuilt automatically, still valid proxy classes are untouched. If aspects change (or are added / removed) all proxy classes are rebuilt. All based on the new File Monitor feature. Resolves #2305
- * FLOW3: Fixed configuration to assure that the file monitoring is really disabled in Production context.
- 16:10 Revision 24709732: FLOW3:
- * added LGPL and GPL licenses to Documentation directory
- 16:06 Revision 695c9418: FLOW3:
- * fixed license name in @license annotation, fixes #2454
- 15:24 Revision adde6ecc: This is a big commit (sorry - not exactly Continuous Integration ...)
- While all seems to be fine and stable, many features introduced in this commit are not complete. Especially AOP Proxy...
- 16:38 Revision d91d328f: FLOW3:
- * the persistence manager now has an interface
- 12:45 Revision f3815ec8: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented support for subpackages in router. Relates to #2444.
- 17:07 Revision 79ab8c59: FLOW3:
- * weirdest bugfix I ever did in PHP - yes, this comment reformat actually makes a bus error go away.
- 16:39 Revision 8173aaa1: FLOW3, Lucene, PHP6, PHPCR, Smarty, Testing, TYPO3, TYPO3CR, TypoScript:
- * fixed broken @version $Id$ annotations that got hosed during new namespace refactoring. Sorry!
- 14:03 Revision fcaf15d2: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * replaced arrays indexed by spl_object_hash with \SplObjectStorage
* removed ClassSchem::MODELTYPE_REPOSITORY as it ...
- 13:58 Revision 227054fa: FLOW3:
- * removed Utility\HashSet class, was unused
- 13:04 Revision 33691b83: FLOW3:
- * some cleanup
- 15:30 Revision ca00c4fe: FLOW3:
- * (Property): Added F3\FLOW3\Property\Converter\IdentifierAwareInterface and implemented how it is used.
* (MVC): Adj...
- 13:20 Revision 37a041fa: FLOW3:
- * fixed behaviour of Utility\Arrays::getValueByPath() for paths with only one segment
- 12:12 Revision fae38a41: FLOW3:
- * fixed some more license and style issues.
- 11:57 Revision 818dd6bf: FLOW3:
- * style fixes to recent commits. Please, mind the CGL!
* fixed license in recently committed files.
- 22:51 Revision cb01f396: FLOW3:
- * (Property): Refactored PropertyEditor to PropertyConverter.
- 11:37 Revision 0052fbb7: FLOW3:
- * changed license to LGPL v3 or later
- 18:54 Revision 13ed9d42: FLOW3:
- _ (Property): Property Mapper should be reset if map() method is called directly.
- 16:08 Revision db6f7675: FLOW3:
- * yet another fix to ObjectAccess vs. ArrayObject handling
* renamed getAllProperties to getAccessibleProperties()
- 14:30 Revision 352ed5f0: FLOW3:
- * reverted part of the changes to ObjectAccess, now setter access is preferred even for ArrayObject instances
* some ...
- 13:52 Revision a78c069c: * FLOW3: (Object) Implemented a new feature which allows for indirect injection of objects. Instead of specifying the name of the object to be injected directly in the objects configuration, a reference to a setting can be made by using the setting path as the object name.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated the documentation accordingly.
- 12:47 Revision df224f05: FLOW3:
- * variable and method name adjustments
* some code adjustments in ObjectAccess
* some style fixes removing colons, wh...
- 10:20 Revision 50daeb2d: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Fixed a few typos and other glitches. Thanks to Peter Beernink for reporting them.
- 00:02 Revision 5a8077b1: FLOW3:
- * (Reflection): Added ArrayAccess handling in ObjectAccess
* (Property): Extended Property Mapper so it can map arbit...
- 21:03 Revision ff76bf35: FLOW3:
- * (Reflection): Added generic ObjectAccessor Helper
* (Reflection): Extended DocCommentParser so you can get the DocC...
- 16:09 Revision f53a8787: * FLOW3: (Object) Implemented support for magic injectSettings() methods. Resolves #2297
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Added documentation for the injectSettings feature.
- 14:24 Revision b17e4b28: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Completely reworked and updated the Object Framework section of the reference. Added documentation for the new custom factory and nested object configuration features.
- 19:07 Revision deae1743: FLOW3:
- * Small update to the DomainObjectEditor
- 18:18 Revision 06010121: FLOW3:
- * (Property): Refactored the DomainObjectEditor for easy overriding
- 15:20 Revision 22af452c: FLOW3:
- * MVC: Wrote unit test for default PropertyEditor.
- 14:55 Revision 7f6f3486: FLOW3:
- * (MVC): Fixed arguments, as it now needs another constructor argument.
- 14:13 Revision f04e2f41: FLOW3:
- * (MVC, Property): Added basic DomainObjectEditor
- 19:11 Revision a795e0b0: FLOW3:
- * (Property): Rewrote the PropertyEditor interface after talking to Andi
- 18:14 Revision ed24557d: FLOW3 (Property):
- * Fixed #2375.
- 15:23 Revision 421f413d: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Revised and spell-checked (AmE) the following sections: Introduction, Bootstrap, Package Manager.
- 18:04 Revision 7bdd0da4: FLOW3:
- * one more test cleaned up
* fixed usage example in property mapper
- 17:49 Revision df87662c: * FLOW3: Fix for feature #2384 which only worked in theory ... The Configuration Manager needs to be injected manually into the Object Builder ...
- 17:42 Revision 06c2b549: * FLOW3: (Object) Implemented support for injection of Setting values. Resolves #2384
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated documentation (partly) and realized that it needs some cleanup ...
* FLOW3: (Utility...
- 14:32 Revision 6810cb20: * FLOW3: (Cache) Introduced two new interfaces - for Cache frontends and backends
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Fixed an issue with the File Backend: initializeObject() overrode the cacheDirectory setting even if...
- 18:31 Revision 6cca8549: FLOW3 (AOP): Removed a line echoing debug output
- 17:20 Revision fdc05073: FLOW3 (AOP):
- * Renamed the ConfigurationFilter to SettingFilter
* Implemented conditions. Resolves #2365.
* Adjusted the documenta...
- 18:36 Revision 1bf9dc20: FLOW3 (AOP):
- * Implemented the after advice. Resolves #46.
- 14:42 Revision e41995ce: FLOW3 (AOP):
- * Implemented new pointcut designator configuration(). Resolves #1528.
* Added missing suffix "Test" to a test class.
- 12:11 Revision eea36690: * FLOW3: Fixed a few tests I broke in the last revision (sorry)
- * Testing: Adjusted the TestRunner's internal bootstrap to reflect the new initialization order in the FLOW3 bootstrap
- 11:47 Revision 3dd7a418: * FLOW3: Changed the initialization order in the bootstrap: SignalSlot is now intialized before Cache so that Cache can emit signals. However Cache classes cannot be proxied because AOP is not available then - therefore the Signal Dispatcher must be called manually.
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented a few signals for the File Backend.
* FLOW3: (Security) Had to remove the destructor whi...
- 17:41 Revision fb280ab9: FLOW3:
- * some MVC tests refactored
- 12:05 Revision dee6ef71: FLOW3:
- * refactored a bunch of unit tests so they no longer need a real FLOW3 to run, refs #2123
- 12:02 Revision bdc64538: FLOW3:
- * fixed a type hint in object builder
* fixed/optimized property/argument setting in object configuration
* moved an ...
Also available in: Atom