From 2008-12-25 to 2009-01-23
- 16:40 Task #1844 (Accepted): Check memcached cache backend
- 16:05 Task #2386 (Resolved): AbstractView should be ViewInterface
- Applied in changeset r1790.
- 16:01 Revision b315ee91: * FLOW3: (MVC) Adde a ControllerInterface and ViewInterface. Resolves #2386.
- 15:35 Bug #2244 (Needs Feedback): Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- Works for me with the current FLOW3, i.e. throwStatus() masks an exception in development and production context. Is ...
- 14:30 Bug #2505 (Resolved): RequestHandler can not be changed from the package configuration
- Applied in changeset r1788.
- 14:28 Revision f3e05a73: * FLOW3: (MVC) The Request Handler Resolver now automatically registers all classes implementing the RequestHandlerInterface as request handlers. Resolves #2505
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Wrote test case for the Request Handler Resolver
* FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated documentation for ho...
- 13:30 Task #2511 (Resolved): Refactor Package\Meta to Package\MetaData
- The metadata for a package is organized in the "Meta" class, following the "MetaInterface". This means we also have "...
- 12:22 Bug #2508 (Rejected): Object variables which obtain their value from Super Globals are not available in child classes
- That's a feature.
- 05:31 Bug #2508 (Rejected): Object variables which obtain their value from Super Globals are not available in child classes
- When a class variable like $this->SERVER obtains the value from a super global like $_SERVER and the global variable ...
- 11:59 Feature #2510 (Closed): Mapping complex objects -> Relations support
- When mapping complex objects, currently relations are not supported. They are however really important :-) (needs to ...
- 11:58 Feature #2509 (Closed): Mapping properties to complex object -> Part-Mappings
- Example: There is a "Customer" domain object with 10 properties.
In the View, we render a form to change two of thes...
- 17:35 Feature #2506 (Resolved): Automagic action argument registration
- Currently arguments of a controller must be registered manually through the ...
- 16:20 Feature #2408 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of object configuration cache
- Resolved in r1747
- 14:19 Revision df60320e: * FLOW3: (Package) Integrated the patches from the F3PR project by Thomas, Tobias and Christoph. Introduces Meta xml reading / writing support, create and delete packages and a new command line tool "flow3". The whole Package subpackage needs some tuning and cleanup and most of the new Package Manager tests are currently disabled. Addresses #935, addresses #936, resolves #937, addresses #940, and addresses #116.
- 12:22 Bug #2505 (Resolved): RequestHandler can not be changed from the package configuration
- When trying to add or change the possible RequestHandler for a package, the new RequestHandler is not merged.
- 16:36 Revision 35539be3: FLOW3:
- * enhanced misleading exception when __construct()ing Controller\Argument with empty $name
- 12:34 Revision 664d9b24: FLOW3:
- * (Documentation) added some explanation on the inner workings of the persistence subpackage
- 12:26 Revision 4e84485d: * FLOW3: Fixed license comments in a few sub packages.
- 12:48 Revision c782c4d4: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Added documentation about configuring the name of the shutdownObject lifecycle method.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Revised and spell-checked the chapters about AOP and configuration.
- 09:55 Revision 10c049bc: * FLOW3: (Reflection) Fixes failing tests of last commit. Refs #2481
- 09:20 Bug #2481 (Resolved): Reflection-Service might crash, due to wrong exception
- Applied in changeset r1767.
- 09:19 Revision 07ec85a9: * FLOW3: (Reflection) Fixed an exception in the Reflection Service. Resolves #2481
- 23:04 Bug #2481: Reflection-Service might crash, due to wrong exception
- An additional Exception would be useful, if there is no cache-object. Otherwise you get following exception:
- 12:46 Bug #2481 (Resolved): Reflection-Service might crash, due to wrong exception
- 12:25 Bug #842: Some test fail on Windows
- All 812 test are fine (r1755).
- 13:15 Revision 62ab22af: FLOW3:
- * some tiny fixes to code and documentation
- 12:24 Revision be6f6f26: * FLOW3: Fix for last commit: the configuration still depended on the FirePHP package which is not part of the FLOW3 / TYPO3 distribution (yet)
- 12:20 Feature #2305 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of AOP Proxy Cache
- Applied in changeset r1756.
- 12:17 Revision 84c83f7d: * FLOW3: (AOP) Implemented a completely new initialization method for the AOP framework which now supports some intelligent caching mechanism: If class code changes somewhere, the affected proxy classes are rebuilt automatically, still valid proxy classes are untouched. If aspects change (or are added / removed) all proxy classes are rebuilt. All based on the new File Monitor feature. Resolves #2305
- * FLOW3: Fixed configuration to assure that the file monitoring is really disabled in Production context.
- 16:10 Task #2454 (Resolved): Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- Applied in changeset r1749.
- 16:10 Revision 24709732: FLOW3:
- * added LGPL and GPL licenses to Documentation directory
- 16:06 Revision 695c9418: FLOW3:
- * fixed license name in @license annotation, fixes #2454
- 15:25 Task #1843 (Resolved): Check file cache backend
- Applied in changeset r1747.
- 15:25 Feature #1787 (Resolved): Improved cache registration
- Applied in changeset r1747.
- 15:25 Feature #441 (Resolved): Extract component configuration modifications from AOP Framework initialize method
- Applied in changeset r1747.
- 15:24 Revision adde6ecc: This is a big commit (sorry - not exactly Continuous Integration ...)
- While all seems to be fine and stable, many features introduced in this commit are not complete. Especially AOP Proxy...
- 17:00 Task #2454: Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- PHP6, PHPCR, TYPO3CR are fixed. Waiting with FLOW3 for Robert to commit, to avoid too many conflicts.
- 16:22 Task #2454: Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- Also applies to PHP6, PHPCR, TYPO3CR.
- 16:18 Task #2454 (Accepted): Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- 16:13 Task #2454 (Resolved): Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- The License-Name in the @license Tag is wrong. The long header is correct.
The "General" is missing...
- 16:38 Revision d91d328f: FLOW3:
- * the persistence manager now has an interface
- 12:45 Revision f3815ec8: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented support for subpackages in router. Relates to #2444.
- 17:21 Task #2444 (Rejected): Refactor Request -> Remove *ObjectNamePattern
- We should refactor the MVC_Request, to move all logic out of it.
This means the following:
* Drop $controllerObje...
- 17:07 Revision 79ab8c59: FLOW3:
- * weirdest bugfix I ever did in PHP - yes, this comment reformat actually makes a bus error go away.
- 16:39 Revision 8173aaa1: FLOW3, Lucene, PHP6, PHPCR, Smarty, Testing, TYPO3, TYPO3CR, TypoScript:
- * fixed broken @version $Id$ annotations that got hosed during new namespace refactoring. Sorry!
- 14:03 Revision fcaf15d2: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * replaced arrays indexed by spl_object_hash with \SplObjectStorage
* removed ClassSchem::MODELTYPE_REPOSITORY as it ...
- 13:58 Revision 227054fa: FLOW3:
- * removed Utility\HashSet class, was unused
- 13:04 Revision 33691b83: FLOW3:
- * some cleanup
- 15:30 Revision ca00c4fe: FLOW3:
- * (Property): Added F3\FLOW3\Property\Converter\IdentifierAwareInterface and implemented how it is used.
* (MVC): Adj...
- 13:20 Revision 37a041fa: FLOW3:
- * fixed behaviour of Utility\Arrays::getValueByPath() for paths with only one segment
- 12:12 Revision fae38a41: FLOW3:
- * fixed some more license and style issues.
- 11:57 Revision 818dd6bf: FLOW3:
- * style fixes to recent commits. Please, mind the CGL!
* fixed license in recently committed files.
- 22:51 Revision cb01f396: FLOW3:
- * (Property): Refactored PropertyEditor to PropertyConverter.
- 12:45 Task #1891 (Resolved): Adjust license to LGPL
- Done in r1706 and r1707.
- 11:37 Revision 0052fbb7: FLOW3:
- * changed license to LGPL v3 or later
- 18:54 Revision 13ed9d42: FLOW3:
- _ (Property): Property Mapper should be reset if map() method is called directly.
- 16:08 Revision db6f7675: FLOW3:
- * yet another fix to ObjectAccess vs. ArrayObject handling
* renamed getAllProperties to getAccessibleProperties()
- 14:30 Revision 352ed5f0: FLOW3:
- * reverted part of the changes to ObjectAccess, now setter access is preferred even for ArrayObject instances
* some ...
- 13:52 Revision a78c069c: * FLOW3: (Object) Implemented a new feature which allows for indirect injection of objects. Instead of specifying the name of the object to be injected directly in the objects configuration, a reference to a setting can be made by using the setting path as the object name.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated the documentation accordingly.
- 12:47 Revision df224f05: FLOW3:
- * variable and method name adjustments
* some code adjustments in ObjectAccess
* some style fixes removing colons, wh...
- 10:20 Revision 50daeb2d: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Fixed a few typos and other glitches. Thanks to Peter Beernink for reporting them.
- 00:02 Revision 5a8077b1: FLOW3:
- * (Reflection): Added ArrayAccess handling in ObjectAccess
* (Property): Extended Property Mapper so it can map arbit...
- 21:03 Revision ff76bf35: FLOW3:
- * (Reflection): Added generic ObjectAccessor Helper
* (Reflection): Extended DocCommentParser so you can get the DocC...
- 18:01 Task #2123: Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
- I need a break from this one, feel free to assign it...
- 16:16 Feature #2408 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of object configuration cache
- Similar to the automatic flushing of the Reflection Cache (or parts of it) the object configuration cache should be r...
- 16:10 Feature #2297 (Resolved): automagic settings injection
- Applied in changeset r1687.
- 16:09 Revision f53a8787: * FLOW3: (Object) Implemented support for magic injectSettings() methods. Resolves #2297
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Added documentation for the injectSettings feature.
- 14:24 Revision b17e4b28: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Completely reworked and updated the Object Framework section of the reference. Added documentation for the new custom factory and nested object configuration features.
- 19:07 Revision deae1743: FLOW3:
- * Small update to the DomainObjectEditor
- 18:18 Revision 06010121: FLOW3:
- * (Property): Refactored the DomainObjectEditor for easy overriding
- 15:20 Revision 22af452c: FLOW3:
- * MVC: Wrote unit test for default PropertyEditor.
- 14:55 Revision 7f6f3486: FLOW3:
- * (MVC): Fixed arguments, as it now needs another constructor argument.
- 14:13 Revision f04e2f41: FLOW3:
- * (MVC, Property): Added basic DomainObjectEditor
- 19:11 Revision a795e0b0: FLOW3:
- * (Property): Rewrote the PropertyEditor interface after talking to Andi
- 18:15 Bug #2375 (Resolved): Property Mapper: Does not call Property Editor in all cases
- Applied in changeset r1676.
- 18:14 Revision ed24557d: FLOW3 (Property):
- * Fixed #2375.
- 15:23 Revision 421f413d: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Revised and spell-checked (AmE) the following sections: Introduction, Bootstrap, Package Manager.
- 18:04 Revision 7bdd0da4: FLOW3:
- * one more test cleaned up
* fixed usage example in property mapper
- 17:49 Revision df87662c: * FLOW3: Fix for feature #2384 which only worked in theory ... The Configuration Manager needs to be injected manually into the Object Builder ...
- 17:46 Feature #2384 (Resolved): Support for injection of setting values
- Applied in changeset r1671.
- 15:37 Feature #2384 (Resolved): Support for injection of setting values
- Make it possible that, additional to straight values and objects, (the values of) settings can be injected into an ob...
- 17:42 Revision 06c2b549: * FLOW3: (Object) Implemented support for injection of Setting values. Resolves #2384
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated documentation (partly) and realized that it needs some cleanup ...
* FLOW3: (Utility...
- 17:34 Task #2386 (Resolved): AbstractView should be ViewInterface
- To reduce concrete dependencies and enforce loose coupling
"F3\FLOW3\MVC\View\AbstractView" should be an interface ...
- 15:32 Feature #2297 (Accepted): automagic settings injection
- 14:35 Feature #2109 (Resolved): Support constructor / factory arguments in Objects injection configuration
- Applied in changeset r1670.
- 14:35 Feature #2110 (Resolved): Add support for custom factories
- Applied in changeset r1670.
- 14:32 Revision 6810cb20: * FLOW3: (Cache) Introduced two new interfaces - for Cache frontends and backends
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Fixed an issue with the File Backend: initializeObject() overrode the cacheDirectory setting even if...
- 16:39 Bug #2375 (Resolved): Property Mapper: Does not call Property Editor in all cases
- When using property editors, I got:
Fatal error: Call to a member function setAs() on a non-object in /.../flow3/P...
- 15:06 Bug #2373 (Resolved): PHP session issues fatal error if session_save_path is not writable
- By default PHP uses /tmp as save-path for PHP Sessions, if this directory is not writable, PHP will die with a fatal ...
Also available in: Atom