From 2009-01-10 to 2009-02-08
- 21:03 Revision 663db9ba: FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the RSA based Login-Controller. You can call it under: http://yourhost/flow3/login
- 12:29 Revision c2087f7d: FLOW3:
- * added and/or/not to the query mechanism, refs #1884
* changed the way Lucene queries are built to allow m...
- 11:01 Revision b118f017: FLOW3:
- * fixed loading of object configuration for packages other than FLOW3
- 21:25 Revision 48ff1fa1: FLOW3:
- * added support for @identity to ClassSchema and ClassSchemataBuilder
- 16:21 Revision 545d688f: * FLOW3: (MVC) (mostly) implemented automatic registration of action arguments: Now you don't need to register arguments manually with $this->arguments->addNewArgument(...); but just write an action method with arguments and document them properly in the method's DocComment. Note that only basic support is implemented yet (stringm, integer and object arguments) and that other validators (such as "required") are not yet configured automatically. Addresses #2506.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeController() method from the AbstractController. Didn't find any meaningful ...
- 12:54 Revision 7bd90b9c: FLOW3:
- * replaced @identifier annotation by @uuid
* fixed getUUID() on Persistence\Manager
- 12:26 Revision 3727ac70: FLOW3:
- * added findByUUID() to Persistence\Repository
* added getUUID() to Persistence\Manager
* !!! now using Spl...
- 11:13 Revision bbc39b97: FLOW3:
- * tiny fix to a check against preg_match() in method monitorClassFiles()
- 17:11 Revision 9832314c: * FLOW3: (Monitor) Fixed the automatic flushing of the Class File Monitor. This didn't work anymore since class filenames have been shortened to the unqualified class name.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed a few unused methods and fixed the signature of canProcessRequest()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented...
- 10:08 Revision 6e37db3e: Quick fix for the problems with resource publishing which I introduced in my last commit. Default View, TYPO3CR Admin and the BlogExample should now work again, but there's still a big mess inside the resource publishing mechanism ... It's still a preliminary solution.
- 10:08 Revision 09b358e9: Quick fix for the problems with resource publishing which I introduced in my last commit. Default View, TYPO3CR Admin and the BlogExample should now work again, but there's still a big mess inside the resource publishing mechanism ... It's still a preliminary solution.
- 16:31 Revision b84095cb: FLOW3: (Documentation) Fixed a typo.
- 16:25 Revision 69bc7e15: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated the documentation for the Package system explaining in short the new Packages folder structure.
- 14:03 Revision 4517c43d: * FLOW3: (Package) Implemented support for multiple package directories and symlinked packages. This will surely break your current installation - some documentation and fixes for the distributions are on the way ...
- * FLOW3: !!! Removed the FLOW3_PATH_PACKAGES constant. Please use relative packages within your own package or ask th...
- 22:43 Revision dcad747f: FLOW3:
- * fixed use of closure using $this in AOP\FrameworkTest
- 14:02 Revision 6087b575: * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the ConverterInterface into the correct namespace. Addresses #2515
- * FLOW3: (Utility) Added a new function getFileContents() to the Files library. Preferibly use this function instead ...
- 13:53 Revision 1680a789: FLOW3 Documentation:
- * fixed markup for some code listings
* fixed file header to reflect current practice
* some small changes and clarif...
- 13:04 Revision 220d4cb6: !!! Globally renamed all class files to the new shorter version. Resolves #2524
- FLOW3: (Resource) Adapted the class loader and other related parts of FLOW3 to the new class filename convention
- 18:05 Revision 671e4922: * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the ViewInterface into the View sub namespace. Addresses #2515
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Added a ControllerInterface to decouple classes using controllers from the AbstractController
- 17:32 Revision 661fe747: FLOW3 (Cache):
- * added setter for default lifetime to AbstractBackend
* fixed handling of unlimited default lifetime in all three ba...
- 17:08 Revision 0fe70e3f: FLOW3:
- * small fix to "modification time" change detection strategy
* fixes php lint bus error along the way - see r1724 for...
- 16:53 Revision 996d4474: FLOW3:
- * moved and renamed cache frontend classes and interfaces, refs #2515
- 14:29 Revision e15182c5: FLOW3 (Cache):
- * removed wildcard support (from documentation) in getByTag() and findIdentifierByTag()
* moved some methods, constan...
- 22:34 Revision 8d6621a3: FLOW3:
- * moved and renamed some Log backend classes and interfaces, refs #2515
- 21:59 Revision 02b45452: FLOW3:
- * added cache backend for using the "Alternative PHP Cache" (APC)
- 21:57 Revision bfd69a43: FLOW3:
- * moved and renamed some cache backend classes and interfaces, refs #2515
* adjusted one reference to Cache\...
- 21:03 Revision 96d5076a: FLOW3 (Memcached cache backend, refs #1844):
- * now handles values larger than 1 MB and flush()es only the current cache's entries
* uses SystemLogger for some ope...
- 19:27 Revision 4947ad13: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed the setSettings() method of the AbstractController to injectSettings() in order to use the new settings injection feature
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the Controller Interface to the Controller namespace. Addresses #2515
* FLOW3: (Utility) Removed...
- 17:47 Revision e3afde5a: * Testing: Fixed the initialization sequence in the TestRunner which didn't work anymore since the last modifications on the session init in the FLOW3 bootstrap
- * FLOW3: (Session) Renamed the classes ...\Session\PHP and ...\Session\Transient to ...\Session\PHPSession and ...\Se...
- 15:52 Revision f1b7a915: * FLOW3: (Security) Fixed the scope of the ACL Privilege and the ACL User Details
- * TYPO3: (Backend) Renamed the view of the Backend Login Controller
* TYPO3: Added a route for the login controller
- 15:37 Revision aa95e6e5: * FLOW3: (Security) Renamed the aspect InterceptorInvocation to PolicyEnforcementAspect
- * FLOW3: (Security) Completely removed the security code from the MVC dispatcher. Instead it is now woven in by advic...
- 13:25 Revision 6e7b9b4c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed the Request Processor Chain and its manager
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Wrote a test case for the yet untested Web Request Handler
- 16:01 Revision b315ee91: * FLOW3: (MVC) Adde a ControllerInterface and ViewInterface. Resolves #2386.
- 14:28 Revision f3e05a73: * FLOW3: (MVC) The Request Handler Resolver now automatically registers all classes implementing the RequestHandlerInterface as request handlers. Resolves #2505
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Wrote test case for the Request Handler Resolver
* FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated documentation for ho...
- 14:19 Revision df60320e: * FLOW3: (Package) Integrated the patches from the F3PR project by Thomas, Tobias and Christoph. Introduces Meta xml reading / writing support, create and delete packages and a new command line tool "flow3". The whole Package subpackage needs some tuning and cleanup and most of the new Package Manager tests are currently disabled. Addresses #935, addresses #936, resolves #937, addresses #940, and addresses #116.
- 16:36 Revision 35539be3: FLOW3:
- * enhanced misleading exception when __construct()ing Controller\Argument with empty $name
- 12:34 Revision 664d9b24: FLOW3:
- * (Documentation) added some explanation on the inner workings of the persistence subpackage
- 12:26 Revision 4e84485d: * FLOW3: Fixed license comments in a few sub packages.
- 12:48 Revision c782c4d4: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Added documentation about configuring the name of the shutdownObject lifecycle method.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Revised and spell-checked the chapters about AOP and configuration.
- 09:55 Revision 10c049bc: * FLOW3: (Reflection) Fixes failing tests of last commit. Refs #2481
- 09:19 Revision 07ec85a9: * FLOW3: (Reflection) Fixed an exception in the Reflection Service. Resolves #2481
- 13:15 Revision 62ab22af: FLOW3:
- * some tiny fixes to code and documentation
- 12:24 Revision be6f6f26: * FLOW3: Fix for last commit: the configuration still depended on the FirePHP package which is not part of the FLOW3 / TYPO3 distribution (yet)
- 12:17 Revision 84c83f7d: * FLOW3: (AOP) Implemented a completely new initialization method for the AOP framework which now supports some intelligent caching mechanism: If class code changes somewhere, the affected proxy classes are rebuilt automatically, still valid proxy classes are untouched. If aspects change (or are added / removed) all proxy classes are rebuilt. All based on the new File Monitor feature. Resolves #2305
- * FLOW3: Fixed configuration to assure that the file monitoring is really disabled in Production context.
- 16:10 Revision 24709732: FLOW3:
- * added LGPL and GPL licenses to Documentation directory
- 16:06 Revision 695c9418: FLOW3:
- * fixed license name in @license annotation, fixes #2454
- 15:24 Revision adde6ecc: This is a big commit (sorry - not exactly Continuous Integration ...)
- While all seems to be fine and stable, many features introduced in this commit are not complete. Especially AOP Proxy...
- 16:38 Revision d91d328f: FLOW3:
- * the persistence manager now has an interface
Also available in: Atom