From 2009-01-10 to 2009-02-08
- 00:01 Bug #2580: Crash in MVC-Controller
By the way in the AbstractController the function initializeArguments() should be protected like all others init-fu...
- 23:53 Bug #2580: Crash in MVC-Controller
- Have I read it later.
Perhaps there just must be two lines switched...
- 20:12 Bug #2580: Crash in MVC-Controller
- The first call should be to initializeObject(), it is supposed to be called right after any injections have been done...
- 16:12 Bug #2580 (Resolved): Crash in MVC-Controller
- The function initializeAction() of the ActionController does not have the access to the to $this->view, because the f...
- 14:21 Bug #2558 (Closed): Property Injection doesn't work with subclasses
- No change required, works as expected.
- 14:03 Bug #2558 (Accepted): Property Injection doesn't work with subclasses
- 20:45 Bug #2557: Links rendered by the Router ignore application context
- Also the routing has hard-coded support only for index_dev.php, other contexts are not supported.
It would be nice...
- 12:18 Bug #2557 (Resolved): Links rendered by the Router ignore application context
- If the application context is != production, the URL usually includes the index_*.php segment:...
- 13:29 Bug #2558 (Closed): Property Injection doesn't work with subclasses
- A property flagged for property injection will only be injected in the class it has been defined, not in one of the s...
- 12:09 Task #2556 (Resolved): Use only mock objects instead of the real object manager / factory in Routing tests
- Currently most of the tests of MVC/Web/Routing/* use real objects instead of mocked ones (especially in the RouteTest...
- 14:09 Feature #1226 (Resolved): Package manager should take additional package paths into account
- Resolved in r1838
- 13:11 Bug #2244 (Closed): Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- Closed as 'no change required'
- 06:12 Bug #2244: Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- I can not reproduce it. I think the problem is gone. Maybe I should have asked for ::F3::PHPCR::NodeType::NoSuchNodeT...
- 21:51 Bug #2244: Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- internal note: "soweit ich noch weiß ist die sache die: das der catch block mit F3::PHPCR::NodeType::NoSuchNodeTypeEx...
- 12:02 Task #2536 (Resolved): Additions to coding guidelines
- Add (and explain) the following rules to the CGLs:
1. Prefer strict comparisons whenever possible. Examples:
- 13:05 Task #2524 (Resolved): Short filenames for class files
- Applied in changeset r1811.
- 11:00 Task #2524 (Resolved): Short filenames for class files
- The convention for names of class files is changed from ...
- 18:06 Bug #222 (Resolved): Logger test should use a mock instead of file or write the file to FileCache
- Done as of r1645.
- 18:04 Bug #842 (Closed): Some test fail on Windows
- Closing as fixed...
- 15:25 Feature #91 (Closed): Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- FLOW3 checks for the ability to reflect doc comments and bails out if this isn't possible. This is all we can do, mak...
- 14:30 Task #1844 (Resolved): Check memcached cache backend
- Applied in changeset r1802.
- 17:44 Task #2515 (Resolved): Inconsistent class names in sub namespaces
- In the current code base the naming of classes in sub namespaces is not consistent. After a short discussion we came ...
- 15:40 Task #2118 (Resolved): Decouple MVC and Security
- Applied in changeset r1792.
- 13:33 Task #2118 (Accepted): Decouple MVC and Security
- 16:40 Task #1844 (Accepted): Check memcached cache backend
- 16:05 Task #2386 (Resolved): AbstractView should be ViewInterface
- Applied in changeset r1790.
- 15:35 Bug #2244 (Needs Feedback): Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- Works for me with the current FLOW3, i.e. throwStatus() masks an exception in development and production context. Is ...
- 14:30 Bug #2505 (Resolved): RequestHandler can not be changed from the package configuration
- Applied in changeset r1788.
- 13:30 Task #2511 (Resolved): Refactor Package\Meta to Package\MetaData
- The metadata for a package is organized in the "Meta" class, following the "MetaInterface". This means we also have "...
- 12:22 Bug #2508 (Rejected): Object variables which obtain their value from Super Globals are not available in child classes
- That's a feature.
- 05:31 Bug #2508 (Rejected): Object variables which obtain their value from Super Globals are not available in child classes
- When a class variable like $this->SERVER obtains the value from a super global like $_SERVER and the global variable ...
- 11:59 Feature #2510 (Closed): Mapping complex objects -> Relations support
- When mapping complex objects, currently relations are not supported. They are however really important :-) (needs to ...
- 11:58 Feature #2509 (Closed): Mapping properties to complex object -> Part-Mappings
- Example: There is a "Customer" domain object with 10 properties.
In the View, we render a form to change two of thes...
- 17:35 Feature #2506 (Resolved): Automagic action argument registration
- Currently arguments of a controller must be registered manually through the ...
- 16:20 Feature #2408 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of object configuration cache
- Resolved in r1747
- 12:22 Bug #2505 (Resolved): RequestHandler can not be changed from the package configuration
- When trying to add or change the possible RequestHandler for a package, the new RequestHandler is not merged.
- 09:20 Bug #2481 (Resolved): Reflection-Service might crash, due to wrong exception
- Applied in changeset r1767.
- 23:04 Bug #2481: Reflection-Service might crash, due to wrong exception
- An additional Exception would be useful, if there is no cache-object. Otherwise you get following exception:
- 12:46 Bug #2481 (Resolved): Reflection-Service might crash, due to wrong exception
- 12:25 Bug #842: Some test fail on Windows
- All 812 test are fine (r1755).
- 12:20 Feature #2305 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of AOP Proxy Cache
- Applied in changeset r1756.
- 16:10 Task #2454 (Resolved): Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- Applied in changeset r1749.
- 15:25 Task #1843 (Resolved): Check file cache backend
- Applied in changeset r1747.
- 15:25 Feature #1787 (Resolved): Improved cache registration
- Applied in changeset r1747.
- 15:25 Feature #441 (Resolved): Extract component configuration modifications from AOP Framework initialize method
- Applied in changeset r1747.
- 17:00 Task #2454: Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- PHP6, PHPCR, TYPO3CR are fixed. Waiting with FLOW3 for Robert to commit, to avoid too many conflicts.
- 16:22 Task #2454: Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- Also applies to PHP6, PHPCR, TYPO3CR.
- 16:18 Task #2454 (Accepted): Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- 16:13 Task #2454 (Resolved): Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- The License-Name in the @license Tag is wrong. The long header is correct.
The "General" is missing...
- 17:21 Task #2444 (Rejected): Refactor Request -> Remove *ObjectNamePattern
- We should refactor the MVC_Request, to move all logic out of it.
This means the following:
* Drop $controllerObje...
Also available in: Atom