From 2009-01-11 to 2009-02-09
- 17:37 Revision b951b79d: * FLOW3: (Resource) Disabled the resource publisher tests in CLI mode (for now)
- 17:22 Revision 43bdcc55: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the signature of the initializeArguments() method which caused a runtime notice.
- 17:08 Revision 2cda8010: * FLOW3: (MVC) (Security) Replaced "Classname" by "ClassName" where it appeared.
- * FLOW3: (Security) Replaced $uuid by $UUID where it appeared.
* FLOW3: (Security) Renamed tokenClassName to tokenObj...
- 17:03 Bug #2580 (Resolved): Crash in MVC-Controller
- Applied in changeset r1884.
- 17:03 Bug #2601 (Resolved): canProcessRequest doesn't accept mocked requests
- Applied in changeset r1884.
- 15:44 Bug #2601 (Resolved): canProcessRequest doesn't accept mocked requests
- Currently the canProcessRequest() method only checks if the class name of the request 100% matches the class names sp...
- 16:01 Revision 095abbb8: Known issue in this commit: the TYPO3 backend and TYPO3CR backend don't work at the moment because the REST controller is not fully functional.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) The canProcessRequest() method in the AbstractController now also accepts sub classes of the supported...
- 08:42 Revision aaabe1c8: FLOW3: Added missing route to the new Login Controller
- 21:03 Revision 663db9ba: FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the RSA based Login-Controller. You can call it under: http://yourhost/flow3/login
- 00:01 Bug #2580: Crash in MVC-Controller
By the way in the AbstractController the function initializeArguments() should be protected like all others init-fu...
- 23:53 Bug #2580: Crash in MVC-Controller
- Have I read it later.
Perhaps there just must be two lines switched...
- 20:12 Bug #2580: Crash in MVC-Controller
- The first call should be to initializeObject(), it is supposed to be called right after any injections have been done...
- 16:12 Bug #2580 (Resolved): Crash in MVC-Controller
- The function initializeAction() of the ActionController does not have the access to the to $this->view, because the f...
- 14:21 Bug #2558 (Closed): Property Injection doesn't work with subclasses
- No change required, works as expected.
- 14:03 Bug #2558 (Accepted): Property Injection doesn't work with subclasses
- 12:29 Revision c2087f7d: FLOW3:
- * added and/or/not to the query mechanism, refs #1884
* changed the way Lucene queries are built to allow m...
- 11:01 Revision b118f017: FLOW3:
- * fixed loading of object configuration for packages other than FLOW3
- 21:25 Revision 48ff1fa1: FLOW3:
- * added support for @identity to ClassSchema and ClassSchemataBuilder
- 20:45 Bug #2557: Links rendered by the Router ignore application context
- Also the routing has hard-coded support only for index_dev.php, other contexts are not supported.
It would be nice...
- 12:18 Bug #2557 (Resolved): Links rendered by the Router ignore application context
- If the application context is != production, the URL usually includes the index_*.php segment:...
- 16:21 Revision 545d688f: * FLOW3: (MVC) (mostly) implemented automatic registration of action arguments: Now you don't need to register arguments manually with $this->arguments->addNewArgument(...); but just write an action method with arguments and document them properly in the method's DocComment. Note that only basic support is implemented yet (stringm, integer and object arguments) and that other validators (such as "required") are not yet configured automatically. Addresses #2506.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeController() method from the AbstractController. Didn't find any meaningful ...
- 13:29 Bug #2558 (Closed): Property Injection doesn't work with subclasses
- A property flagged for property injection will only be injected in the class it has been defined, not in one of the s...
- 12:54 Revision 7bd90b9c: FLOW3:
- * replaced @identifier annotation by @uuid
* fixed getUUID() on Persistence\Manager
- 12:26 Revision 3727ac70: FLOW3:
- * added findByUUID() to Persistence\Repository
* added getUUID() to Persistence\Manager
* !!! now using Spl...
- 12:09 Task #2556 (Resolved): Use only mock objects instead of the real object manager / factory in Routing tests
- Currently most of the tests of MVC/Web/Routing/* use real objects instead of mocked ones (especially in the RouteTest...
- 11:13 Revision bbc39b97: FLOW3:
- * tiny fix to a check against preg_match() in method monitorClassFiles()
- 17:11 Revision 9832314c: * FLOW3: (Monitor) Fixed the automatic flushing of the Class File Monitor. This didn't work anymore since class filenames have been shortened to the unqualified class name.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed a few unused methods and fixed the signature of canProcessRequest()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented...
- 10:08 Revision 6e37db3e: Quick fix for the problems with resource publishing which I introduced in my last commit. Default View, TYPO3CR Admin and the BlogExample should now work again, but there's still a big mess inside the resource publishing mechanism ... It's still a preliminary solution.
- 10:08 Revision 09b358e9: Quick fix for the problems with resource publishing which I introduced in my last commit. Default View, TYPO3CR Admin and the BlogExample should now work again, but there's still a big mess inside the resource publishing mechanism ... It's still a preliminary solution.
- 16:31 Revision b84095cb: FLOW3: (Documentation) Fixed a typo.
- 16:25 Revision 69bc7e15: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated the documentation for the Package system explaining in short the new Packages folder structure.
- 14:09 Feature #1226 (Resolved): Package manager should take additional package paths into account
- Resolved in r1838
- 14:03 Revision 4517c43d: * FLOW3: (Package) Implemented support for multiple package directories and symlinked packages. This will surely break your current installation - some documentation and fixes for the distributions are on the way ...
- * FLOW3: !!! Removed the FLOW3_PATH_PACKAGES constant. Please use relative packages within your own package or ask th...
- 13:11 Bug #2244 (Closed): Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- Closed as 'no change required'
- 06:12 Bug #2244: Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- I can not reproduce it. I think the problem is gone. Maybe I should have asked for ::F3::PHPCR::NodeType::NoSuchNodeT...
- 21:51 Bug #2244: Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- internal note: "soweit ich noch weiß ist die sache die: das der catch block mit F3::PHPCR::NodeType::NoSuchNodeTypeEx...
- 22:43 Revision dcad747f: FLOW3:
- * fixed use of closure using $this in AOP\FrameworkTest
- 14:02 Revision 6087b575: * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the ConverterInterface into the correct namespace. Addresses #2515
- * FLOW3: (Utility) Added a new function getFileContents() to the Files library. Preferibly use this function instead ...
- 13:53 Revision 1680a789: FLOW3 Documentation:
- * fixed markup for some code listings
* fixed file header to reflect current practice
* some small changes and clarif...
- 12:02 Task #2536 (Resolved): Additions to coding guidelines
- Add (and explain) the following rules to the CGLs:
1. Prefer strict comparisons whenever possible. Examples:
- 13:05 Task #2524 (Resolved): Short filenames for class files
- Applied in changeset r1811.
- 11:00 Task #2524 (Resolved): Short filenames for class files
- The convention for names of class files is changed from ...
- 13:04 Revision 220d4cb6: !!! Globally renamed all class files to the new shorter version. Resolves #2524
- FLOW3: (Resource) Adapted the class loader and other related parts of FLOW3 to the new class filename convention
- 18:06 Bug #222 (Resolved): Logger test should use a mock instead of file or write the file to FileCache
- Done as of r1645.
- 18:05 Revision 671e4922: * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the ViewInterface into the View sub namespace. Addresses #2515
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Added a ControllerInterface to decouple classes using controllers from the AbstractController
- 18:04 Bug #842 (Closed): Some test fail on Windows
- Closing as fixed...
- 17:32 Revision 661fe747: FLOW3 (Cache):
- * added setter for default lifetime to AbstractBackend
* fixed handling of unlimited default lifetime in all three ba...
- 17:08 Revision 0fe70e3f: FLOW3:
- * small fix to "modification time" change detection strategy
* fixes php lint bus error along the way - see r1724 for...
- 16:53 Revision 996d4474: FLOW3:
- * moved and renamed cache frontend classes and interfaces, refs #2515
- 15:25 Feature #91 (Closed): Check how eAccelerator can be supported
- FLOW3 checks for the ability to reflect doc comments and bails out if this isn't possible. This is all we can do, mak...
- 14:30 Task #1844 (Resolved): Check memcached cache backend
- Applied in changeset r1802.
- 14:29 Revision e15182c5: FLOW3 (Cache):
- * removed wildcard support (from documentation) in getByTag() and findIdentifierByTag()
* moved some methods, constan...
- 22:34 Revision 8d6621a3: FLOW3:
- * moved and renamed some Log backend classes and interfaces, refs #2515
- 21:59 Revision 02b45452: FLOW3:
- * added cache backend for using the "Alternative PHP Cache" (APC)
- 21:57 Revision bfd69a43: FLOW3:
- * moved and renamed some cache backend classes and interfaces, refs #2515
* adjusted one reference to Cache\...
- 21:03 Revision 96d5076a: FLOW3 (Memcached cache backend, refs #1844):
- * now handles values larger than 1 MB and flush()es only the current cache's entries
* uses SystemLogger for some ope...
- 19:27 Revision 4947ad13: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed the setSettings() method of the AbstractController to injectSettings() in order to use the new settings injection feature
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the Controller Interface to the Controller namespace. Addresses #2515
* FLOW3: (Utility) Removed...
- 17:47 Revision e3afde5a: * Testing: Fixed the initialization sequence in the TestRunner which didn't work anymore since the last modifications on the session init in the FLOW3 bootstrap
- * FLOW3: (Session) Renamed the classes ...\Session\PHP and ...\Session\Transient to ...\Session\PHPSession and ...\Se...
- 17:44 Task #2515 (Resolved): Inconsistent class names in sub namespaces
- In the current code base the naming of classes in sub namespaces is not consistent. After a short discussion we came ...
- 15:52 Revision f1b7a915: * FLOW3: (Security) Fixed the scope of the ACL Privilege and the ACL User Details
- * TYPO3: (Backend) Renamed the view of the Backend Login Controller
* TYPO3: Added a route for the login controller
- 15:40 Task #2118 (Resolved): Decouple MVC and Security
- Applied in changeset r1792.
- 13:33 Task #2118 (Accepted): Decouple MVC and Security
- 15:37 Revision aa95e6e5: * FLOW3: (Security) Renamed the aspect InterceptorInvocation to PolicyEnforcementAspect
- * FLOW3: (Security) Completely removed the security code from the MVC dispatcher. Instead it is now woven in by advic...
- 13:25 Revision 6e7b9b4c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed the Request Processor Chain and its manager
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Wrote a test case for the yet untested Web Request Handler
- 16:40 Task #1844 (Accepted): Check memcached cache backend
- 16:05 Task #2386 (Resolved): AbstractView should be ViewInterface
- Applied in changeset r1790.
- 16:01 Revision b315ee91: * FLOW3: (MVC) Adde a ControllerInterface and ViewInterface. Resolves #2386.
- 15:35 Bug #2244 (Needs Feedback): Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- Works for me with the current FLOW3, i.e. throwStatus() masks an exception in development and production context. Is ...
- 14:30 Bug #2505 (Resolved): RequestHandler can not be changed from the package configuration
- Applied in changeset r1788.
- 14:28 Revision f3e05a73: * FLOW3: (MVC) The Request Handler Resolver now automatically registers all classes implementing the RequestHandlerInterface as request handlers. Resolves #2505
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Wrote test case for the Request Handler Resolver
* FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated documentation for ho...
- 13:30 Task #2511 (Resolved): Refactor Package\Meta to Package\MetaData
- The metadata for a package is organized in the "Meta" class, following the "MetaInterface". This means we also have "...
- 12:22 Bug #2508 (Rejected): Object variables which obtain their value from Super Globals are not available in child classes
- That's a feature.
- 05:31 Bug #2508 (Rejected): Object variables which obtain their value from Super Globals are not available in child classes
- When a class variable like $this->SERVER obtains the value from a super global like $_SERVER and the global variable ...
- 11:59 Feature #2510 (Closed): Mapping complex objects -> Relations support
- When mapping complex objects, currently relations are not supported. They are however really important :-) (needs to ...
- 11:58 Feature #2509 (Closed): Mapping properties to complex object -> Part-Mappings
- Example: There is a "Customer" domain object with 10 properties.
In the View, we render a form to change two of thes...
- 17:35 Feature #2506 (Resolved): Automagic action argument registration
- Currently arguments of a controller must be registered manually through the ...
- 16:20 Feature #2408 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of object configuration cache
- Resolved in r1747
- 14:19 Revision df60320e: * FLOW3: (Package) Integrated the patches from the F3PR project by Thomas, Tobias and Christoph. Introduces Meta xml reading / writing support, create and delete packages and a new command line tool "flow3". The whole Package subpackage needs some tuning and cleanup and most of the new Package Manager tests are currently disabled. Addresses #935, addresses #936, resolves #937, addresses #940, and addresses #116.
- 12:22 Bug #2505 (Resolved): RequestHandler can not be changed from the package configuration
- When trying to add or change the possible RequestHandler for a package, the new RequestHandler is not merged.
- 16:36 Revision 35539be3: FLOW3:
- * enhanced misleading exception when __construct()ing Controller\Argument with empty $name
- 12:34 Revision 664d9b24: FLOW3:
- * (Documentation) added some explanation on the inner workings of the persistence subpackage
- 12:26 Revision 4e84485d: * FLOW3: Fixed license comments in a few sub packages.
- 12:48 Revision c782c4d4: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Added documentation about configuring the name of the shutdownObject lifecycle method.
- * FLOW3: (Documentation) Revised and spell-checked the chapters about AOP and configuration.
- 09:55 Revision 10c049bc: * FLOW3: (Reflection) Fixes failing tests of last commit. Refs #2481
- 09:20 Bug #2481 (Resolved): Reflection-Service might crash, due to wrong exception
- Applied in changeset r1767.
- 09:19 Revision 07ec85a9: * FLOW3: (Reflection) Fixed an exception in the Reflection Service. Resolves #2481
- 23:04 Bug #2481: Reflection-Service might crash, due to wrong exception
- An additional Exception would be useful, if there is no cache-object. Otherwise you get following exception:
- 12:46 Bug #2481 (Resolved): Reflection-Service might crash, due to wrong exception
- 12:25 Bug #842: Some test fail on Windows
- All 812 test are fine (r1755).
- 13:15 Revision 62ab22af: FLOW3:
- * some tiny fixes to code and documentation
- 12:24 Revision be6f6f26: * FLOW3: Fix for last commit: the configuration still depended on the FirePHP package which is not part of the FLOW3 / TYPO3 distribution (yet)
- 12:20 Feature #2305 (Resolved): Automatic flushing of AOP Proxy Cache
- Applied in changeset r1756.
- 12:17 Revision 84c83f7d: * FLOW3: (AOP) Implemented a completely new initialization method for the AOP framework which now supports some intelligent caching mechanism: If class code changes somewhere, the affected proxy classes are rebuilt automatically, still valid proxy classes are untouched. If aspects change (or are added / removed) all proxy classes are rebuilt. All based on the new File Monitor feature. Resolves #2305
- * FLOW3: Fixed configuration to assure that the file monitoring is really disabled in Production context.
- 16:10 Task #2454 (Resolved): Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- Applied in changeset r1749.
- 16:10 Revision 24709732: FLOW3:
- * added LGPL and GPL licenses to Documentation directory
- 16:06 Revision 695c9418: FLOW3:
- * fixed license name in @license annotation, fixes #2454
- 15:25 Task #1843 (Resolved): Check file cache backend
- Applied in changeset r1747.
- 15:25 Feature #1787 (Resolved): Improved cache registration
- Applied in changeset r1747.
- 15:25 Feature #441 (Resolved): Extract component configuration modifications from AOP Framework initialize method
- Applied in changeset r1747.
- 15:24 Revision adde6ecc: This is a big commit (sorry - not exactly Continuous Integration ...)
- While all seems to be fine and stable, many features introduced in this commit are not complete. Especially AOP Proxy...
- 17:00 Task #2454: Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- PHP6, PHPCR, TYPO3CR are fixed. Waiting with FLOW3 for Robert to commit, to avoid too many conflicts.
- 16:22 Task #2454: Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- Also applies to PHP6, PHPCR, TYPO3CR.
- 16:18 Task #2454 (Accepted): Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- 16:13 Task #2454 (Resolved): Change license name in @license-tag to correct naming
- The License-Name in the @license Tag is wrong. The long header is correct.
The "General" is missing...
- 16:38 Revision d91d328f: FLOW3:
- * the persistence manager now has an interface
- 12:45 Revision f3815ec8: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented support for subpackages in router. Relates to #2444.
- 17:21 Task #2444 (Rejected): Refactor Request -> Remove *ObjectNamePattern
- We should refactor the MVC_Request, to move all logic out of it.
This means the following:
* Drop $controllerObje...
Also available in: Atom