From 2009-01-28 to 2009-02-26
- 22:51 Feature #2237 (Accepted): URLs can only be lowercase
- Two ways to solve this:
* make generated URIs have the case they should have according to the route configuration
- 21:25 Feature #1235 (Closed): Check if mod_rewrite is enabled
- I added an ifmodule condition to the .htaccess files, the remainder of this issues is better dealt with in #87.
- 20:40 Task #2711 (Resolved): Refactor method names in configuration manager
- The methods getSpecialConfiguration() and loadSpecialConfiguration() seem to be misnamed. What is special about them?...
- 20:30 Bug #1349 (Needs Feedback): Remove MVC\View\Template (was: Method MVC\View\Template->substitutePart is not used and empty)
- Probably the MVC\View\Template class could be removed completely. It is very bare-bones and Fluid will be used for TY...
- 18:09 Revision 4e3c22e8: FLOW3:
- * the NotFoundController now sets 404 as one would expect.
- 18:02 Revision 0a852562: FLOW3:
- * added (simple) NotFoundController, refs #1511
* some tiny cleanup
- 17:11 Revision ee2b88c8: FLOW3:
- * the route() method now strips index*.php from the request URI if present, refs #2557
FLOW3, TYPO3v5 & Blog Distrib...
- 23:52 Revision e4dd5484: FLOW3:
- * restructured documentation to fit new rendering scheme
* a slew of (markup) fixes to the documentation
- 23:49 Revision 00a8abd6: FLOW3:
- * added copyDirectoryRecursively() to Utility\Files
- 15:37 Bug #2683 (Resolved): Advice can only be declared on public methods
- Advice can only be declared on public methods. This should work for protected methods, too.
- 18:00 Feature #1790 (Resolved): Routing: optional RouteParts
- Applied in changeset r1921.
- 18:00 Task #2342 (Resolved): Routing: Replace square brackets by curly brackets in dynamic Route Parts
- Applied in changeset r1921.
- 17:25 Revision 679b72c5: FLOW3: (MVC) SVN duplicated file contents of added files in previous commit.. Weird effect and hopefully fixed by this commit.
- 17:04 Revision ff26a5c3: FLOW3:
- * improved strategy pattern implementation in DynamicRoutePart to simplify creation of custom RoutePartHandlers.
- 21:12 Bug #2618: Tweak/Improvment: ActionController
- Ok, I didn't know that...
- 11:02 Bug #2618 (Rejected): Tweak/Improvment: ActionController
- We can't mark the method as final or private because then we won't be able to unit test it.
- 12:00 Bug #2619 (Resolved): Deprecated function in \FLOW3\Classes\AOP\PointcutSettingFilter
- Applied in changeset r1918.
- 11:18 Revision b06d3d03: * FLOW3: (AOP) Replaced split() by preg_split(). Fixed #2619
- 11:00 Bug #2630 (Resolved): Fatal error: Call to undefined method SplObjectStorage::addAll()
- Applied in changeset r1917.
- 09:58 Bug #2630 (Resolved): Fatal error: Call to undefined method SplObjectStorage::addAll()
- With an updated version of the FLOW3 distribution I'm getting a...
- 10:56 Revision c3fab6e5: * FLOW3: Raised required minimum PHP version to 5.3.0beta1. Resolves #2630
- 16:59 Revision 122efde5: * FLOW3: (Object) In the Object Builder renamed createSkeleton() to createEmptyObject and all *SetterProperties() method to *Propertiers().
- * FLOW3: (Object) Moved the thawProperties() method to the TYPO3CR package
* TYPO3CR: Cleaned up (a bit) the Data Map...
- 16:00 Feature #1849 (Resolved): Inject dependencies after object reconstitution
- Applied in changeset r1912.
- 14:21 Feature #1849 (Accepted): Inject dependencies after object reconstitution
- 16:00 Bug #1724 (Resolved): Unserialzing of persisted objects will call the __wakeup function
- Applied in changeset r1912.
- 14:21 Bug #1724 (Accepted): Unserialzing of persisted objects will call the __wakeup function
- 15:19 Revision 6afab12b: FLOW3:
- * __wakeup() is no longer handled in a special way in AOP to support persistence, fixes #1724
* changed the persisten...
- 14:19 Feature #1677 (Resolved): Query: add convenience method returning the first object of a result set
- I consider this resolved as of changeset r1890 by Robert Lemke.
- 11:09 Feature #2621 (Resolved): Support SPLObjectStorage as container for references to other persisted objects
- Currently references to other objects must be stored in an array or as a single property:...
- 00:28 Bug #2619 (Resolved): Deprecated function in \FLOW3\Classes\AOP\PointcutSettingFilter
- Following error is thrown while Testing:
_Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in ~\Packages\Global\FLOW3\Cl...
- 00:16 Bug #2618 (Rejected): Tweak/Improvment: ActionController
- It's not really a bug, but a little tweak for the ActionController...
What about making the following function _fi...
- 16:42 Revision 413b3856: * FLOW3: (MVC) Split up initializeArguments() into two methods, one for the user and one for the framework. They are called initializeArguments() and initializeActionMethodArguments() respectively.
- 14:21 Revision a24dc607: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the RESTController: Now the webservices should work again (eg. the TYPO3 Backend).
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Wrote a proper test suite for the RESTController
- 11:04 Revision 681b019f: FLOW3:
- * class schemata now know about classes being managed by a repository
* the persistence backend now detects...
- 10:43 Revision 733c967c: FLOW3:
- * fixed some long filenames in the documentation.
- 21:00 Feature #2603 (Resolved): Implement magic findBy*() and findOneBy*() methods in the base repository
- Applied in changeset r1890.
- 18:34 Feature #2603 (Resolved): Implement magic findBy*() and findOneBy*() methods in the base repository
- The base Repository should provide some magic __call() method taking care of findBy*() and findOneBy*() method calls,...
- 21:00 Feature #1676 (Resolved): FLOW3, Persistence: support for "magic finder methods"
- Applied in changeset r1890.
- 20:32 Revision 39097436: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Renamed the getObjects() method in the base repository to getAddedObjects()
- 20:26 Revision d76c6aaf: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Implemented magic findBy*() and findOneBy*() methods for the base repository. Resolves #1676 and closes #2603.
- 16:03 Feature #2602 (Resolved): Automatically render the view if action returns nothing (NULL)
- Applied in changeset r1889.
- 14:57 Feature #2602 (Resolved): Automatically render the view if action returns nothing (NULL)
- To save even more typing while developing a controller, we can tell the action controller to automatically render a v...
- 15:05 Revision 8fcacc60: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented automatic rendering of the view in an action controller if the action method returns NULL. Resolves #2602
- 17:37 Revision b951b79d: * FLOW3: (Resource) Disabled the resource publisher tests in CLI mode (for now)
- 17:22 Revision 43bdcc55: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the signature of the initializeArguments() method which caused a runtime notice.
- 17:08 Revision 2cda8010: * FLOW3: (MVC) (Security) Replaced "Classname" by "ClassName" where it appeared.
- * FLOW3: (Security) Replaced $uuid by $UUID where it appeared.
* FLOW3: (Security) Renamed tokenClassName to tokenObj...
- 17:03 Bug #2580 (Resolved): Crash in MVC-Controller
- Applied in changeset r1884.
- 17:03 Bug #2601 (Resolved): canProcessRequest doesn't accept mocked requests
- Applied in changeset r1884.
- 15:44 Bug #2601 (Resolved): canProcessRequest doesn't accept mocked requests
- Currently the canProcessRequest() method only checks if the class name of the request 100% matches the class names sp...
- 16:01 Revision 095abbb8: Known issue in this commit: the TYPO3 backend and TYPO3CR backend don't work at the moment because the REST controller is not fully functional.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) The canProcessRequest() method in the AbstractController now also accepts sub classes of the supported...
- 08:42 Revision aaabe1c8: FLOW3: Added missing route to the new Login Controller
- 21:03 Revision 663db9ba: FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the RSA based Login-Controller. You can call it under: http://yourhost/flow3/login
- 00:01 Bug #2580: Crash in MVC-Controller
By the way in the AbstractController the function initializeArguments() should be protected like all others init-fu...
- 23:53 Bug #2580: Crash in MVC-Controller
- Have I read it later.
Perhaps there just must be two lines switched...
- 20:12 Bug #2580: Crash in MVC-Controller
- The first call should be to initializeObject(), it is supposed to be called right after any injections have been done...
- 16:12 Bug #2580 (Resolved): Crash in MVC-Controller
- The function initializeAction() of the ActionController does not have the access to the to $this->view, because the f...
- 14:21 Bug #2558 (Closed): Property Injection doesn't work with subclasses
- No change required, works as expected.
- 14:03 Bug #2558 (Accepted): Property Injection doesn't work with subclasses
- 12:29 Revision c2087f7d: FLOW3:
- * added and/or/not to the query mechanism, refs #1884
* changed the way Lucene queries are built to allow m...
- 11:01 Revision b118f017: FLOW3:
- * fixed loading of object configuration for packages other than FLOW3
- 21:25 Revision 48ff1fa1: FLOW3:
- * added support for @identity to ClassSchema and ClassSchemataBuilder
- 20:45 Bug #2557: Links rendered by the Router ignore application context
- Also the routing has hard-coded support only for index_dev.php, other contexts are not supported.
It would be nice...
- 12:18 Bug #2557 (Resolved): Links rendered by the Router ignore application context
- If the application context is != production, the URL usually includes the index_*.php segment:...
- 16:21 Revision 545d688f: * FLOW3: (MVC) (mostly) implemented automatic registration of action arguments: Now you don't need to register arguments manually with $this->arguments->addNewArgument(...); but just write an action method with arguments and document them properly in the method's DocComment. Note that only basic support is implemented yet (stringm, integer and object arguments) and that other validators (such as "required") are not yet configured automatically. Addresses #2506.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeController() method from the AbstractController. Didn't find any meaningful ...
- 13:29 Bug #2558 (Closed): Property Injection doesn't work with subclasses
- A property flagged for property injection will only be injected in the class it has been defined, not in one of the s...
- 12:54 Revision 7bd90b9c: FLOW3:
- * replaced @identifier annotation by @uuid
* fixed getUUID() on Persistence\Manager
- 12:26 Revision 3727ac70: FLOW3:
- * added findByUUID() to Persistence\Repository
* added getUUID() to Persistence\Manager
* !!! now using Spl...
- 12:09 Task #2556 (Resolved): Use only mock objects instead of the real object manager / factory in Routing tests
- Currently most of the tests of MVC/Web/Routing/* use real objects instead of mocked ones (especially in the RouteTest...
- 11:13 Revision bbc39b97: FLOW3:
- * tiny fix to a check against preg_match() in method monitorClassFiles()
- 17:11 Revision 9832314c: * FLOW3: (Monitor) Fixed the automatic flushing of the Class File Monitor. This didn't work anymore since class filenames have been shortened to the unqualified class name.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed a few unused methods and fixed the signature of canProcessRequest()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented...
- 10:08 Revision 6e37db3e: Quick fix for the problems with resource publishing which I introduced in my last commit. Default View, TYPO3CR Admin and the BlogExample should now work again, but there's still a big mess inside the resource publishing mechanism ... It's still a preliminary solution.
- 10:08 Revision 09b358e9: Quick fix for the problems with resource publishing which I introduced in my last commit. Default View, TYPO3CR Admin and the BlogExample should now work again, but there's still a big mess inside the resource publishing mechanism ... It's still a preliminary solution.
- 16:31 Revision b84095cb: FLOW3: (Documentation) Fixed a typo.
- 16:25 Revision 69bc7e15: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated the documentation for the Package system explaining in short the new Packages folder structure.
- 14:09 Feature #1226 (Resolved): Package manager should take additional package paths into account
- Resolved in r1838
- 14:03 Revision 4517c43d: * FLOW3: (Package) Implemented support for multiple package directories and symlinked packages. This will surely break your current installation - some documentation and fixes for the distributions are on the way ...
- * FLOW3: !!! Removed the FLOW3_PATH_PACKAGES constant. Please use relative packages within your own package or ask th...
- 13:11 Bug #2244 (Closed): Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- Closed as 'no change required'
- 06:12 Bug #2244: Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- I can not reproduce it. I think the problem is gone. Maybe I should have asked for ::F3::PHPCR::NodeType::NoSuchNodeT...
- 21:51 Bug #2244: Exception is not catchable. Exception is still shown after throwStatus
- internal note: "soweit ich noch weiß ist die sache die: das der catch block mit F3::PHPCR::NodeType::NoSuchNodeTypeEx...
- 22:43 Revision dcad747f: FLOW3:
- * fixed use of closure using $this in AOP\FrameworkTest
- 14:02 Revision 6087b575: * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the ConverterInterface into the correct namespace. Addresses #2515
- * FLOW3: (Utility) Added a new function getFileContents() to the Files library. Preferibly use this function instead ...
- 13:53 Revision 1680a789: FLOW3 Documentation:
- * fixed markup for some code listings
* fixed file header to reflect current practice
* some small changes and clarif...
- 12:02 Task #2536 (Resolved): Additions to coding guidelines
- Add (and explain) the following rules to the CGLs:
1. Prefer strict comparisons whenever possible. Examples:
- 13:05 Task #2524 (Resolved): Short filenames for class files
- Applied in changeset r1811.
- 11:00 Task #2524 (Resolved): Short filenames for class files
- The convention for names of class files is changed from ...
- 13:04 Revision 220d4cb6: !!! Globally renamed all class files to the new shorter version. Resolves #2524
- FLOW3: (Resource) Adapted the class loader and other related parts of FLOW3 to the new class filename convention
Also available in: Atom