From 2009-01-31 to 2009-03-01
- 18:09 Revision 4e3c22e8: FLOW3:
- * the NotFoundController now sets 404 as one would expect.
- 18:02 Revision 0a852562: FLOW3:
- * added (simple) NotFoundController, refs #1511
* some tiny cleanup
- 17:11 Revision ee2b88c8: FLOW3:
- * the route() method now strips index*.php from the request URI if present, refs #2557
FLOW3, TYPO3v5 & Blog Distrib...
- 23:52 Revision e4dd5484: FLOW3:
- * restructured documentation to fit new rendering scheme
* a slew of (markup) fixes to the documentation
- 23:49 Revision 00a8abd6: FLOW3:
- * added copyDirectoryRecursively() to Utility\Files
- 17:25 Revision 679b72c5: FLOW3: (MVC) SVN duplicated file contents of added files in previous commit.. Weird effect and hopefully fixed by this commit.
- 17:04 Revision ff26a5c3: FLOW3:
- * improved strategy pattern implementation in DynamicRoutePart to simplify creation of custom RoutePartHandlers.
- 11:18 Revision b06d3d03: * FLOW3: (AOP) Replaced split() by preg_split(). Fixed #2619
- 10:56 Revision c3fab6e5: * FLOW3: Raised required minimum PHP version to 5.3.0beta1. Resolves #2630
- 16:59 Revision 122efde5: * FLOW3: (Object) In the Object Builder renamed createSkeleton() to createEmptyObject and all *SetterProperties() method to *Propertiers().
- * FLOW3: (Object) Moved the thawProperties() method to the TYPO3CR package
* TYPO3CR: Cleaned up (a bit) the Data Map...
- 15:19 Revision 6afab12b: FLOW3:
- * __wakeup() is no longer handled in a special way in AOP to support persistence, fixes #1724
* changed the persisten...
- 16:42 Revision 413b3856: * FLOW3: (MVC) Split up initializeArguments() into two methods, one for the user and one for the framework. They are called initializeArguments() and initializeActionMethodArguments() respectively.
- 14:21 Revision a24dc607: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the RESTController: Now the webservices should work again (eg. the TYPO3 Backend).
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Wrote a proper test suite for the RESTController
- 11:04 Revision 681b019f: FLOW3:
- * class schemata now know about classes being managed by a repository
* the persistence backend now detects...
- 10:43 Revision 733c967c: FLOW3:
- * fixed some long filenames in the documentation.
- 20:32 Revision 39097436: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Renamed the getObjects() method in the base repository to getAddedObjects()
- 20:26 Revision d76c6aaf: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Implemented magic findBy*() and findOneBy*() methods for the base repository. Resolves #1676 and closes #2603.
- 15:05 Revision 8fcacc60: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented automatic rendering of the view in an action controller if the action method returns NULL. Resolves #2602
- 17:37 Revision b951b79d: * FLOW3: (Resource) Disabled the resource publisher tests in CLI mode (for now)
- 17:22 Revision 43bdcc55: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the signature of the initializeArguments() method which caused a runtime notice.
- 17:08 Revision 2cda8010: * FLOW3: (MVC) (Security) Replaced "Classname" by "ClassName" where it appeared.
- * FLOW3: (Security) Replaced $uuid by $UUID where it appeared.
* FLOW3: (Security) Renamed tokenClassName to tokenObj...
- 16:01 Revision 095abbb8: Known issue in this commit: the TYPO3 backend and TYPO3CR backend don't work at the moment because the REST controller is not fully functional.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) The canProcessRequest() method in the AbstractController now also accepts sub classes of the supported...
- 08:42 Revision aaabe1c8: FLOW3: Added missing route to the new Login Controller
- 21:03 Revision 663db9ba: FLOW3 (Security): Implemented the RSA based Login-Controller. You can call it under: http://yourhost/flow3/login
- 12:29 Revision c2087f7d: FLOW3:
- * added and/or/not to the query mechanism, refs #1884
* changed the way Lucene queries are built to allow m...
- 11:01 Revision b118f017: FLOW3:
- * fixed loading of object configuration for packages other than FLOW3
- 21:25 Revision 48ff1fa1: FLOW3:
- * added support for @identity to ClassSchema and ClassSchemataBuilder
- 16:21 Revision 545d688f: * FLOW3: (MVC) (mostly) implemented automatic registration of action arguments: Now you don't need to register arguments manually with $this->arguments->addNewArgument(...); but just write an action method with arguments and document them properly in the method's DocComment. Note that only basic support is implemented yet (stringm, integer and object arguments) and that other validators (such as "required") are not yet configured automatically. Addresses #2506.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeController() method from the AbstractController. Didn't find any meaningful ...
- 12:54 Revision 7bd90b9c: FLOW3:
- * replaced @identifier annotation by @uuid
* fixed getUUID() on Persistence\Manager
- 12:26 Revision 3727ac70: FLOW3:
- * added findByUUID() to Persistence\Repository
* added getUUID() to Persistence\Manager
* !!! now using Spl...
- 11:13 Revision bbc39b97: FLOW3:
- * tiny fix to a check against preg_match() in method monitorClassFiles()
- 17:11 Revision 9832314c: * FLOW3: (Monitor) Fixed the automatic flushing of the Class File Monitor. This didn't work anymore since class filenames have been shortened to the unqualified class name.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Removed a few unused methods and fixed the signature of canProcessRequest()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented...
- 10:08 Revision 6e37db3e: Quick fix for the problems with resource publishing which I introduced in my last commit. Default View, TYPO3CR Admin and the BlogExample should now work again, but there's still a big mess inside the resource publishing mechanism ... It's still a preliminary solution.
- 10:08 Revision 09b358e9: Quick fix for the problems with resource publishing which I introduced in my last commit. Default View, TYPO3CR Admin and the BlogExample should now work again, but there's still a big mess inside the resource publishing mechanism ... It's still a preliminary solution.
- 16:31 Revision b84095cb: FLOW3: (Documentation) Fixed a typo.
- 16:25 Revision 69bc7e15: * FLOW3: (Documentation) Updated the documentation for the Package system explaining in short the new Packages folder structure.
- 14:03 Revision 4517c43d: * FLOW3: (Package) Implemented support for multiple package directories and symlinked packages. This will surely break your current installation - some documentation and fixes for the distributions are on the way ...
- * FLOW3: !!! Removed the FLOW3_PATH_PACKAGES constant. Please use relative packages within your own package or ask th...
Also available in: Atom