From 2009-03-02 to 2009-03-31
- 15:40 Revision ff2a6247: * Fluid: (ViewHelpers) Implemented a mechanism which automatically renders a hidden identity field into a form if the form's object attribute is set.
- * TYPO3CR: (FLOW3) Fixed the matchUUID() constraint.
- 17:08 Revision ae8c0c7f: FLOW3:
- * Fixed redirects in AbstractController
- 17:03 Revision 686351f0: * FLOW3: (Cache) The dash sign "-" is now allowed as part of a cache entry identifier and a tag. Resolves #2982
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Refactored the File Backend so that the expiration time is stored in the cache file instead being a ...
- 15:43 Revision 46c221e8: FLOW3:
- * Added default arguments implementation in MVC
- 18:28 Revision f802c0e4: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added 'delay' and 'statusCode' as arguments for the new redirect() action. Relates to #2816
- * Fluid: Quickfix for the FormViewHelper so it at least doesn't cause fatal exceptions.
- 23:55 Revision 9f5ed7f9: FLOW3:
- * TextValidator now uses filter_var() to check value, refs #2851
- 23:48 Revision df1758eb: FLOW3(Validation):
- * Implemented the StringLengthValidator. Resolves #2832.
- 23:25 Revision 7eefaecb: FLOW3:
- * renamed redirect() to redirectToURI() in AbstractController
* implemented redirect() to behave like forward(), fixe...
- 23:24 Revision 84ddbcfd: * FLOW3: (Error) Errors and exceptions are now logged into the System Log. Resolves #2957. Greetings from the Bug Auction 2009!
- 21:41 Revision 12b5742c: FLOW3:
- * added DateTime validator
* made some validator unit tests actually test what they test
- 17:46 Revision e627ffda: FLOW3:
- * Added isNewObject() to Persistence\BackendInterface
* fixed implementation of forward() in AbstractController
- 14:25 Revision d473c120: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Renamed the methods getUUID($object) to getUUIDByObject($object) and removed one of them from the Persistence Manager (now ask the Persistence Backend instead).
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Implemented a replace() method for the base Repository. Resolves #2979
- 16:46 Revision 32743e53: * FLOW3: (Persistence) The DirtyMonitoringAspect now introduces a __clone() method which unsets the clean properties of the monitored object.
- * Fluid: Fixed the registerTag methods which lacked the new $type argument. Symptom was that tag attributes which wer...
- 15:31 Revision 742cac3d: * FLOW3: (AOP) Renamed the remaining occurrences of AOPProxy* to FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_*
- 00:53 Revision 571434ec: * FLOW3: (AOP) Renamed all occurrences of AOPProxy* to FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_*
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Prefixed names of the methods introduced by the DirtyMonitoringAspect
- 15:01 Revision 575f7a6e: FLOW3:
- * Validation: Rewrote the ValidatorResolver, and removed the NoValidatorFound exception
* Reflection: when calling Re...
- 13:01 Revision 67162297: * FLOW3: (MVC) Argument->setValue(): Values of the identity array are now handled case insensitive while searching for an object in the repository.
- 12:36 Revision 6bee906b: This commit contains not yet finished features for the MVC framework which mainly address the identity array mechanism. It was just necessary to commit these changes so we don't run into integration hell later ...
- * FLOW3: (MVC) The AbstractController now considers optional arguments while mapping the request arguments to the con...
- 12:25 Revision c75e8dd0: FLOW3:
- * some updates to the coding guidelines, fixes #2536
- 11:52 Revision 24125a27: FLOW3:
- * removed indexAction from the ActionController, as it caused runtime notices about mismatching method signature with...
- 18:17 Revision 92e38569: FLOW3(Package):
- * refactored the last unit test, that used the TestPackage.
- 17:36 Revision 7898bd0a: FLOW3(Security):
- * Refactored almost all unit tests. Now the TestPackage is not needed anymore for the security tests.
* Cleaned up th...
- 17:03 Revision f1e485c6: * FLOW3(MVC): added assign($key, $value) to ViewInterface and implemented it in AbstractView to be able to call $this->view->assign() polymorphic for template based views and e.g. json-views.
- * FLOW3 (Log): fixed an assertion in FileBackendTest which failed on windows systems due to an extra byte in PHP_EOL....
- 15:39 Revision 9caf3d62: FLOW3(Security):
- * The login controller regenerates RSA keys, if they timed out. No exception anymore.
* The whole security package us...
- 15:22 Revision 18ab3356: FLOW3:
- * equality comparisons in persistence can now be done case-insensitive (in QueryInterface and Repository), refs #1884...
- 12:28 Revision 08e410c9: FLOW3(Security):
- * Changed the LoginView to use the correct ressource paths.
- 11:04 Revision a3b57b76: FLOW3 Distribution:
- * Removed the authentication providers configuration.
* Changed the authentication providers config...
- 23:09 Revision bc5d011a: FLOW3(Security):
- * The ProviderManager now throws exceptions if the configuration is incorrect.
- 18:59 Revision b8f6eff8: FLOW3(Security):
- * ACL-Voter now uses the new getGrantedAuthorites method from the security context
* fixed a problem with prallel aut...
- 16:25 Revision b7ae76ae: FLOW3 (Security):
- * made parallel authentication mechanisms possible. Now you can login to typo3 with a different mechanism than to flo...
- 19:10 Revision 1bf8ba4b: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed $viewObjectName to $defaultViewObjectName in ActionController. If no custom view class can be found that matches $viewObjectNamePattern, $defaultViewObjectName is used. Please adjust your controllers accordingly, this is a breaking change! Resolves #2852
- 17:16 Revision 52cec08d: *FLOW3: (MVC) added missing slash in F3\FLOW3\MVC\Controller\Arguments. Resolves #2856.
- 14:59 Revision d01c41e0: * FLOW3: (MVC) For now removed the ArgumentsValidator. It will surely reappear in a different form, but currently doesn't fit anymore.
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Refactored the ValidatorInterface and the ObjectValidatorInterface and adapated all of their im...
- 10:07 Revision d1a4a7b4: This is a commit of work in progress. If you're already using FLOW3 (semi-) productively, you better skip this version because the MVC framework currently lacks validation and might lead to some other unexpected behavior. OTOH the code seems to be quite stable, so nothing to really worry about. More code related to the MVC framework and especially validation will follow soon, I just had to get rid of all these changes ...
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Made sure that the object name "...\Persistence\ManagerInterface" is used everywhere instead o...
- 17:59 Revision 255cd9c6: * FLOW3: Added the Cache NullBackend to FLOW3's object configuration (so it can be used at all)
- 18:24 Revision 9f34a55b: FLOW3 (Security):
- * changed the security aspects to use the new AOP setting filter format
- 18:15 Revision 0da46f3b: FLOW3 (AOP):
- * Changed the setting filter to use the '.' as separator.
* Adjusted the documentation accordingly.
- 16:39 Revision b1e95f80: FLOW3:
- * removed an useless unit test forgotten when changing stuff earlier...
- 16:34 Revision 80f88d8d: FLOW3:
- * renamed Package\Meta to Package\MetaData, fixes #2511
- 22:01 Revision 78740ff1: FLOW3:
- * removing use of an undefined variable that broke unit tests after the last commit
- 18:20 Revision 1de20d2f: FLOW3:
- * another slight change to URI rewriting, fixes #2765
- 16:10 Revision 492958c6: FLOW3, TYPO3CR:
- * persistence now supports properties of type \SplObjectStorage, fixes #2621
* general cleanup in persistence backend...
- 15:19 Revision c1df49a2: FLOW3:
- * changed request URI handling, fixes #2557
- 14:46 Revision eaca0c09: FLOW3:
- * Package\Meta\XMLWriter now uses startDocument() instead of writeRaw()
* replaced chr(10) with PHP_EOL (where applic...
- 14:09 Revision 1d6327d6: FLOW3:
- * small fix to AOP documentation
- 12:41 Revision 6277226b: * FLOW3: (MVC) Moved the logic for the NotFound mechanism from the dispatcher into the request.
- * FLOW3: (MVC) Wrote test case for the NotFoundController fallback
* FLOW3: (MVC) Improved the NotFoundView a bit
- 15:33 Revision 848b6361: FLOW3:
- * fixed use of get_class_methods in reflection service and proxy class builder, fixes #2683
* made Router.findMatchRe...
- 11:51 Revision fe2501ed: FLOW3:
- * removed controllerObjectNamePattern and viewObjectNamePattern from some places, refs #2444
* added caching to routi...
Also available in: Atom