From 2009-03-08 to 2009-04-06
- 11:48 Revision 81d85740: * FLOW3: (AOP) And here's the updated test for my last commit (sorry ...)
- 11:34 Revision 490f2dc2: * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a bug in the AOP Framework which led to proxy classes being proxied again - resulting in weird side effects like the package manager not being injected into the proxy class etc. Now the target class is being checked before building a proxy.
- * FLOW3: (Fluid) Fixed a bug in the AbstractFormViewHelper: The identity hidden field were not rendered even though t...
- 08:05 Feature #3041 (Closed): Caching Framework - ask for validity
- It woul be useful to ask the cache if it is still valid.
If something critical is cached - that for ...
- 23:00 Bug #3034 (Resolved): The Resolve Handler Resolver doesn't check if potential resolve handlers are registered objects
- Applied in changeset r2127.
- 22:05 Bug #3034 (Resolved): The Resolve Handler Resolver doesn't check if potential resolve handlers are registered objects
- While resolving possible resolve handlers, a list of all classes implementing the ResolveHandlerInterface is compiled...
- 22:16 Revision 2c2781b5: * FLOW3: (MVC) Test for #3034
- 22:08 Revision db7c1d54: * FLOW3: (MVC) The RequestHandlerResolver now works even if a Request Handler has been proxied. Fixes #3034
- 22:08 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- This Exception is created when an aspect for the RequestHandler is defined.
After removing the aspect the exception ...
- 22:07 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Christoph Blömer wrote:
> I made a new checkout, cleared the cache und tried it again.
> The problem still exis...
- 21:19 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- I made a new checkout, cleared the cache und tried it again.
The problem still exists. Nothing has changed.
- 18:00 Bug #3027 (Resolved): Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Applied in changeset r2123.
- 16:12 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Explanation of the reason for this bug:
The object manager's registerObjectType() method registers the RouterInter...
- 14:09 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Attached a backtrace exploiting this bug
- 11:05 Bug #3027 (Accepted): Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- 17:04 Revision 43a9beef: * FLOW3: (Object) The Object Builder now throws an exception if no default implementation for an object type could be found and an instance of this object type should be built.
- * FLOW3: (Object) Introduced a new marker interface "ProxyInterface" which must be implemented by all proxy classes.
- 12:29 Feature #3030 (Resolved): Testing framework can send bug report to mailinglist
- After the test suites are completed and a test failed, ask the Developer if a detailed bug report should be send to t...
- 11:50 Bug #3029 (Resolved): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I am getting this error when i request any URL with a path part (http://flow3.local/testing , http://flow3.local/test...
- 22:19 Bug #3027 (Resolved): Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- In Development Context I get:
#1166550023: Object "F3\WebDAV\MVC\RequestHandler_AOPProxy_Development" is not registe...
- 17:40 Revision 1bf09df6: This commit mostly consists of speed optimizations.
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a few pointcut filters which crashed while trying to match against an automatically created cons...
- 12:06 Revision ccb7478d: FLOW3:
- * findObjectByIdentityProperties() now can handle multiple identity properties
* removed use of PHP6 packag...
- 15:40 Revision ff2a6247: * Fluid: (ViewHelpers) Implemented a mechanism which automatically renders a hidden identity field into a form if the form's object attribute is set.
- * TYPO3CR: (FLOW3) Fixed the matchUUID() constraint.
- 18:00 Feature #2982 (Resolved): Allow "-" as character for identifier in caching framework
- Applied in changeset r2106.
- 11:11 Feature #2982 (Accepted): Allow "-" as character for identifier in caching framework
- 17:08 Revision ae8c0c7f: FLOW3:
- * Fixed redirects in AbstractController
- 17:03 Revision 686351f0: * FLOW3: (Cache) The dash sign "-" is now allowed as part of a cache entry identifier and a tag. Resolves #2982
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Refactored the File Backend so that the expiration time is stored in the cache file instead being a ...
- 16:20 Feature #2506: Automagic action argument registration
- I think that's all committed so far. Can we close this issue?
- 16:19 Task #2444 (Rejected): Refactor Request -> Remove *ObjectNamePattern
- It is not really "fixed", but I think we should not change it from the way it is now. I think it is better to have th...
- 16:13 Feature #2819: View Helper "Flash Message"
- What do you think of introducing a new method on the TemplateView:
$this->view->flash(... HTML STRING ...); ?
- 15:43 Revision 46c221e8: FLOW3:
- * Added default arguments implementation in MVC
- 18:28 Revision f802c0e4: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added 'delay' and 'statusCode' as arguments for the new redirect() action. Relates to #2816
- * Fluid: Quickfix for the FormViewHelper so it at least doesn't cause fatal exceptions.
- 00:25 Bug #2851 (Resolved): TextValidator is insecure
- I could not find any other XSS strings, as they all need some kind of HTML-Tag in the string. Encoded tags are alread...
- 00:00 Feature #2832 (Resolved): Implement a "(String)Length Validator"
- Applied in changeset r2096.
- 00:00 Feature #2816 (Resolved): Implement redirect to action
- Applied in changeset r2094.
- 00:00 Feature #2957 (Resolved): Errors and exceptions should be logged to system log
- Applied in changeset r2093.
- 23:55 Revision 9f5ed7f9: FLOW3:
- * TextValidator now uses filter_var() to check value, refs #2851
- 23:48 Revision df1758eb: FLOW3(Validation):
- * Implemented the StringLengthValidator. Resolves #2832.
- 23:36 Bug #2851 (Accepted): TextValidator is insecure
- Won by Jochen Weiland during the bug auction at T3BOARD09
- 23:25 Revision 7eefaecb: FLOW3:
- * renamed redirect() to redirectToURI() in AbstractController
* implemented redirect() to behave like forward(), fixe...
- 23:24 Revision 84ddbcfd: * FLOW3: (Error) Errors and exceptions are now logged into the System Log. Resolves #2957. Greetings from the Bug Auction 2009!
- 21:51 Feature #2816 (Accepted): Implement redirect to action
- Won at T3BOARD09 bug auction by network publishing
- 21:41 Revision 12b5742c: FLOW3:
- * added DateTime validator
* made some validator unit tests actually test what they test
- 21:33 Feature #2957 (Accepted): Errors and exceptions should be logged to system log
- 18:05 Feature #2982 (Resolved): Allow "-" as character for identifier in caching framework
- The caching framework contains the allowed characters that can be used for identifiers.
Since this part was backport...
- 17:46 Revision e627ffda: FLOW3:
- * Added isNewObject() to Persistence\BackendInterface
* fixed implementation of forward() in AbstractController
- 17:45 Bug #879 (Closed): setValidator et al. are misleading method names
- Has been obsoleted by recent changes.
- 15:02 Feature #2979 (Resolved): Implement replace() method for the base Repository
- Applied in changeset r2078.
- 13:39 Feature #2979 (Resolved): Implement replace() method for the base Repository
- The base Repository implementation should implement a method which allows for replacing an object which exists in the...
- 14:25 Revision d473c120: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Renamed the methods getUUID($object) to getUUIDByObject($object) and removed one of them from the Persistence Manager (now ask the Persistence Backend instead).
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Implemented a replace() method for the base Repository. Resolves #2979
- 16:46 Revision 32743e53: * FLOW3: (Persistence) The DirtyMonitoringAspect now introduces a __clone() method which unsets the clean properties of the monitored object.
- * Fluid: Fixed the registerTag methods which lacked the new $type argument. Symptom was that tag attributes which wer...
- 16:28 Bug #2974 (New): Aspect / Proxy Cache is not emptied automatically if an interface used for introduction was modified
- On modifying an interface which is used in an aspect for introduction, the whole proxy class cache must be flushed.
- 15:31 Revision 742cac3d: * FLOW3: (AOP) Renamed the remaining occurrences of AOPProxy* to FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_*
- 00:53 Revision 571434ec: * FLOW3: (AOP) Renamed all occurrences of AOPProxy* to FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_*
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Prefixed names of the methods introduced by the DirtyMonitoringAspect
- 15:01 Revision 575f7a6e: FLOW3:
- * Validation: Rewrote the ValidatorResolver, and removed the NoValidatorFound exception
* Reflection: when calling Re...
- 13:01 Revision 67162297: * FLOW3: (MVC) Argument->setValue(): Values of the identity array are now handled case insensitive while searching for an object in the repository.
- 13:00 Task #2536 (Resolved): Additions to coding guidelines
- Applied in changeset r2030.
- 12:36 Revision 6bee906b: This commit contains not yet finished features for the MVC framework which mainly address the identity array mechanism. It was just necessary to commit these changes so we don't run into integration hell later ...
- * FLOW3: (MVC) The AbstractController now considers optional arguments while mapping the request arguments to the con...
- 12:25 Revision c75e8dd0: FLOW3:
- * some updates to the coding guidelines, fixes #2536
- 12:21 Feature #2957 (Resolved): Errors and exceptions should be logged to system log
- 11:59 Task #2444 (Needs Feedback): Refactor Request -> Remove *ObjectNamePattern
- Hi, is this done or is there still something missing?
- 11:52 Revision 24125a27: FLOW3:
- * removed indexAction from the ActionController, as it caused runtime notices about mismatching method signature with...
- 18:17 Revision 92e38569: FLOW3(Package):
- * refactored the last unit test, that used the TestPackage.
- 17:36 Revision 7898bd0a: FLOW3(Security):
- * Refactored almost all unit tests. Now the TestPackage is not needed anymore for the security tests.
* Cleaned up th...
- 17:03 Revision f1e485c6: * FLOW3(MVC): added assign($key, $value) to ViewInterface and implemented it in AbstractView to be able to call $this->view->assign() polymorphic for template based views and e.g. json-views.
- * FLOW3 (Log): fixed an assertion in FileBackendTest which failed on windows systems due to an extra byte in PHP_EOL....
- 15:39 Revision 9caf3d62: FLOW3(Security):
- * The login controller regenerates RSA keys, if they timed out. No exception anymore.
* The whole security package us...
- 15:22 Revision 18ab3356: FLOW3:
- * equality comparisons in persistence can now be done case-insensitive (in QueryInterface and Repository), refs #1884...
- 12:28 Revision 08e410c9: FLOW3(Security):
- * Changed the LoginView to use the correct ressource paths.
- 11:04 Revision a3b57b76: FLOW3 Distribution:
- * Removed the authentication providers configuration.
* Changed the authentication providers config...
- 23:09 Revision bc5d011a: FLOW3(Security):
- * The ProviderManager now throws exceptions if the configuration is incorrect.
- 18:59 Revision b8f6eff8: FLOW3(Security):
- * ACL-Voter now uses the new getGrantedAuthorites method from the security context
* fixed a problem with prallel aut...
- 16:25 Revision b7ae76ae: FLOW3 (Security):
- * made parallel authentication mechanisms possible. Now you can login to typo3 with a different mechanism than to flo...
- 20:00 Feature #2852 (Resolved): Improve viewObjectName determination
- Applied in changeset r1997.
- 12:38 Feature #2852 (Resolved): Improve viewObjectName determination
- Currently _\F3\FLOW3\MVC\Controller\ActionController_ either calls _resolveViewObjectName()_ or uses _$this->viewObje...
- 19:10 Revision 1bf8ba4b: * FLOW3: (MVC) Renamed $viewObjectName to $defaultViewObjectName in ActionController. If no custom view class can be found that matches $viewObjectNamePattern, $defaultViewObjectName is used. Please adjust your controllers accordingly, this is a breaking change! Resolves #2852
- 18:00 Bug #2856 (Resolved): Fatal error: Class 'F3\FLOW3\MVC\Controller\LogicException' not found
- Applied in changeset r1996.
- 17:15 Bug #2856 (Resolved): Fatal error: Class 'F3\FLOW3\MVC\Controller\LogicException' not found
- Seems to be a missing slash in "throw new LogicException" in F3\FLOW3\MVC\Controller\Arguments.
We have to look for ...
- 17:16 Revision 52cec08d: *FLOW3: (MVC) added missing slash in F3\FLOW3\MVC\Controller\Arguments. Resolves #2856.
- 12:46 Feature #2853 (Resolved): Routing: @action, @format... should be settable via request arguments
- Currently all "@-arguments" (@package, @subpackage, @controller, @action and @format) are checked only for "route mat...
- 12:13 Bug #2851 (Resolved): TextValidator is insecure
- The TextValidator is insecure. It filters an input string based on a black list only with ASCII chars:
- 16:36 Feature #2832 (Resolved): Implement a "(String)Length Validator"
- We need a validator which checks a minimum and / or maximum string length.
I suggest that the validator is just name...
- 14:59 Revision d01c41e0: * FLOW3: (MVC) For now removed the ArgumentsValidator. It will surely reappear in a different form, but currently doesn't fit anymore.
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Refactored the ValidatorInterface and the ObjectValidatorInterface and adapated all of their im...
- 12:46 Feature #2825 (Resolved): Routing: Route Part options
- Route Parts need to be configurable. So that you can write...
- 12:06 Feature #2738: Routing: Configurable appendix for "formatless" URIs
- That should be configured globally and/or per Route. S.th. like:...
- 10:07 Revision d1a4a7b4: This is a commit of work in progress. If you're already using FLOW3 (semi-) productively, you better skip this version because the MVC framework currently lacks validation and might lead to some other unexpected behavior. OTOH the code seems to be quite stable, so nothing to really worry about. More code related to the MVC framework and especially validation will follow soon, I just had to get rid of all these changes ...
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Made sure that the object name "...\Persistence\ManagerInterface" is used everywhere instead o...
- 17:59 Revision 255cd9c6: * FLOW3: Added the Cache NullBackend to FLOW3's object configuration (so it can be used at all)
- 18:24 Revision 9f34a55b: FLOW3 (Security):
- * changed the security aspects to use the new AOP setting filter format
- 18:15 Revision 0da46f3b: FLOW3 (AOP):
- * Changed the setting filter to use the '.' as separator.
* Adjusted the documentation accordingly.
- 16:38 Feature #2819 (Resolved): View Helper "Flash Message"
- Provide a view helper which allows for handling "flash messages", i.e. a short message / chunk of HTML which transpor...
- 16:33 Feature #2818 (Closed): Provide safeguard for preventing multiple submits of a form
- This new-ticket-form has accidentally been submitted twice.
- 16:31 Feature #2818 (Closed): Provide safeguard for preventing multiple submits of a form
- We need a mechanism which prevents the user from accidentally submitting a form multiple times. This should be handle...
- 16:31 Feature #2817 (Needs Feedback): Provide safeguard for preventing multiple submits of a form
- We need a mechanism which prevents the user from accidentally submitting a form multiple times. This should be handle...
- 16:22 Feature #2816 (Resolved): Implement redirect to action
- The Abstract Controller currently provides a method "redirect" which allows for redirecting to a specified URI. The m...
- 16:19 Feature #1884 (Needs Feedback): Add more query options
- Please specify this ticket a bit more so we know when it can be closed.
- 13:56 Feature #36 (Resolved): Add automatic documentation in AOP proxy classes
- This has been solved in the meantime
- 17:00 Task #2511 (Resolved): Refactor Package\Meta to Package\MetaData
- Applied in changeset r1977.
- 16:29 Task #2511 (Accepted): Refactor Package\Meta to Package\MetaData
- 16:39 Revision b1e95f80: FLOW3:
- * removed an useless unit test forgotten when changing stuff earlier...
- 16:34 Revision 80f88d8d: FLOW3:
- * renamed Package\Meta to Package\MetaData, fixes #2511
Also available in: Atom