From 2009-03-24 to 2009-04-22
- 19:55 Revision 4232e16c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the canProcessRequest() method in the Action Controller
- 18:00 Bug #3152 (Resolved): The Reflection does not recognize changes in class files
- Applied in changeset r2175.
- 16:44 Bug #3152 (Resolved): The Reflection does not recognize changes in class files
- If a class file is changed in development context, the Reflection Service should re-reflect that class and store the ...
- 18:00 Bug #3121 (Resolved): canProcessRequest is not called in ActionControllers
- Applied in changeset r2175.
- 17:15 Feature #3153 (New): Support of action based filter rules defined by annotation.
- Similar to #3092 there should be a way to declare additional filter rules for the arguments of an action method:
- 17:03 Revision 6fd4ce49: * FLOW3: Raised required PHP version to 5.3.0RC1
- * FLOW3: (Error) The \F3\FLOW3\Error\Error class now supports __toString()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Finished implementation of ...
- 09:12 Bug #3130 (Needs Feedback): ValidatorResolver does not work for float/numeric/mixed typed method arguments
- If committed a fix for this in r2171. This needs verification as I don't have an overview of all implications. Valida...
- 22:16 Revision ef50988e: * FLOW3: (Validation) added more types to unifyDataType() in ValidationResolver. Additionally passed dataType through ucfirst() in order to find matching Validators for @param types (which are lower case by default)
- arguments of type "mixed" will be passed to RawValidator now - this might need to be revised, I'm committing this any...
- 19:44 Revision f12a6ed9: Removed the functional test createPackageCreatesPackageMetaDataFile and fixed the deletePackage test
- 19:32 Revision a549ab10: Rewrote most of the package manager tests to use the VFS
- 17:44 Bug #3130 (Resolved): ValidatorResolver does not work for float/numeric/mixed typed method arguments
- While implementing view helpers for Fluid I'm struggling with validation of the view helper arguments:...
- 15:03 Bug #3121 (Resolved): canProcessRequest is not called in ActionControllers
- It seems, canProcessRequest() is never called in Action Controllers, so CLI-Controllers can be called through the bro...
- 05:39 Revision 9a1b3779: FLOW3:
- * the RouterCachingAspect now takes objects in routeValues into account, they were ignored before
- 23:12 Revision 3b1f6d30: FLOW3:
- * ClassSchema and ClassSchemataBuilder now handle the @lazy annotation
* the persistence DataMapper obeys t...
- 09:00 Feature #3092 (Resolved): Support annotation-based validation rules in controller actions
- Applied in changeset r2159.
- 08:22 Revision 9f137275: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the automatic validation rule registration based on @validate annotations in action methods. Note that validators are registered now but validation still does not happen (yet). Resolves #3092
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Modified the API of the ValidatorResolver
- 07:46 Revision f6abcde4: FLOW3:
- * added a LazyLoadingProxy to act as stand-in for any object (not yet used)
- 06:45 Revision bfe8ecd7: FLOW3:
- * added an array type hint in ...\Configuration\Container
- 06:30 Revision b53d2d2e: FLOW3:
- * some documentation nitpicking
- 06:24 Revision b2997c84: FLOW3:
- * one can now explicitly implement the DirtyMonitoringInterface to optimize dirty checking, in that case the default ...
- 01:00 Feature #3091 (Resolved): Support new method "initializeXYAction" in controllers
- Applied in changeset r2152.
- 00:18 Revision 39712da5: * FLOW3: (MVC) A method called "initializeFooAction" will now be called before an action "foo" at a time arguments still can be registered. Resolves #3091
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeArguments() method from the ActionController. Use initializeXYAction() or in...
- 01:24 Feature #3093 (Resolved): Implement annotation based validation rules for models
- Make these @validate annotations work in a model:...
- 01:11 Feature #3092 (Resolved): Support annotation-based validation rules in controller actions
- It should be possible to define additional validation rules for arguments of a controller action by declaring them in...
- 01:05 Feature #3091 (Resolved): Support new method "initializeXYAction" in controllers
- Controllers should check if a method "initializeFooAction" exists for an action "foo" and call it before the action "...
- 13:50 Revision f25b45c2: * FLOW3: (Cache) Replaced the cache file name separator "@" by "^". You'll need to delete your caches manually before using this revision. Refs #2982
- 11:48 Revision 81d85740: * FLOW3: (AOP) And here's the updated test for my last commit (sorry ...)
- 11:34 Revision 490f2dc2: * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a bug in the AOP Framework which led to proxy classes being proxied again - resulting in weird side effects like the package manager not being injected into the proxy class etc. Now the target class is being checked before building a proxy.
- * FLOW3: (Fluid) Fixed a bug in the AbstractFormViewHelper: The identity hidden field were not rendered even though t...
- 08:05 Feature #3041 (Closed): Caching Framework - ask for validity
- It woul be useful to ask the cache if it is still valid.
If something critical is cached - that for ...
- 23:00 Bug #3034 (Resolved): The Resolve Handler Resolver doesn't check if potential resolve handlers are registered objects
- Applied in changeset r2127.
- 22:05 Bug #3034 (Resolved): The Resolve Handler Resolver doesn't check if potential resolve handlers are registered objects
- While resolving possible resolve handlers, a list of all classes implementing the ResolveHandlerInterface is compiled...
- 22:16 Revision 2c2781b5: * FLOW3: (MVC) Test for #3034
- 22:08 Revision db7c1d54: * FLOW3: (MVC) The RequestHandlerResolver now works even if a Request Handler has been proxied. Fixes #3034
- 22:08 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- This Exception is created when an aspect for the RequestHandler is defined.
After removing the aspect the exception ...
- 22:07 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Christoph Blömer wrote:
> I made a new checkout, cleared the cache und tried it again.
> The problem still exis...
- 21:19 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- I made a new checkout, cleared the cache und tried it again.
The problem still exists. Nothing has changed.
- 18:00 Bug #3027 (Resolved): Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Applied in changeset r2123.
- 16:12 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Explanation of the reason for this bug:
The object manager's registerObjectType() method registers the RouterInter...
- 14:09 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Attached a backtrace exploiting this bug
- 11:05 Bug #3027 (Accepted): Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- 17:04 Revision 43a9beef: * FLOW3: (Object) The Object Builder now throws an exception if no default implementation for an object type could be found and an instance of this object type should be built.
- * FLOW3: (Object) Introduced a new marker interface "ProxyInterface" which must be implemented by all proxy classes.
- 12:29 Feature #3030 (Resolved): Testing framework can send bug report to mailinglist
- After the test suites are completed and a test failed, ask the Developer if a detailed bug report should be send to t...
- 11:50 Bug #3029 (Resolved): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I am getting this error when i request any URL with a path part (http://flow3.local/testing , http://flow3.local/test...
- 22:19 Bug #3027 (Resolved): Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- In Development Context I get:
#1166550023: Object "F3\WebDAV\MVC\RequestHandler_AOPProxy_Development" is not registe...
- 17:40 Revision 1bf09df6: This commit mostly consists of speed optimizations.
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a few pointcut filters which crashed while trying to match against an automatically created cons...
- 12:06 Revision ccb7478d: FLOW3:
- * findObjectByIdentityProperties() now can handle multiple identity properties
* removed use of PHP6 packag...
- 15:40 Revision ff2a6247: * Fluid: (ViewHelpers) Implemented a mechanism which automatically renders a hidden identity field into a form if the form's object attribute is set.
- * TYPO3CR: (FLOW3) Fixed the matchUUID() constraint.
- 18:00 Feature #2982 (Resolved): Allow "-" as character for identifier in caching framework
- Applied in changeset r2106.
- 11:11 Feature #2982 (Accepted): Allow "-" as character for identifier in caching framework
- 17:08 Revision ae8c0c7f: FLOW3:
- * Fixed redirects in AbstractController
- 17:03 Revision 686351f0: * FLOW3: (Cache) The dash sign "-" is now allowed as part of a cache entry identifier and a tag. Resolves #2982
- * FLOW3: (Cache) Refactored the File Backend so that the expiration time is stored in the cache file instead being a ...
- 16:20 Feature #2506: Automagic action argument registration
- I think that's all committed so far. Can we close this issue?
- 16:19 Task #2444 (Rejected): Refactor Request -> Remove *ObjectNamePattern
- It is not really "fixed", but I think we should not change it from the way it is now. I think it is better to have th...
- 16:13 Feature #2819: View Helper "Flash Message"
- What do you think of introducing a new method on the TemplateView:
$this->view->flash(... HTML STRING ...); ?
- 15:43 Revision 46c221e8: FLOW3:
- * Added default arguments implementation in MVC
- 18:28 Revision f802c0e4: * FLOW3: (MVC) Added 'delay' and 'statusCode' as arguments for the new redirect() action. Relates to #2816
- * Fluid: Quickfix for the FormViewHelper so it at least doesn't cause fatal exceptions.
- 00:25 Bug #2851 (Resolved): TextValidator is insecure
- I could not find any other XSS strings, as they all need some kind of HTML-Tag in the string. Encoded tags are alread...
- 00:00 Feature #2832 (Resolved): Implement a "(String)Length Validator"
- Applied in changeset r2096.
- 00:00 Feature #2816 (Resolved): Implement redirect to action
- Applied in changeset r2094.
- 00:00 Feature #2957 (Resolved): Errors and exceptions should be logged to system log
- Applied in changeset r2093.
- 23:55 Revision 9f5ed7f9: FLOW3:
- * TextValidator now uses filter_var() to check value, refs #2851
- 23:48 Revision df1758eb: FLOW3(Validation):
- * Implemented the StringLengthValidator. Resolves #2832.
- 23:36 Bug #2851 (Accepted): TextValidator is insecure
- Won by Jochen Weiland during the bug auction at T3BOARD09
- 23:25 Revision 7eefaecb: FLOW3:
- * renamed redirect() to redirectToURI() in AbstractController
* implemented redirect() to behave like forward(), fixe...
- 23:24 Revision 84ddbcfd: * FLOW3: (Error) Errors and exceptions are now logged into the System Log. Resolves #2957. Greetings from the Bug Auction 2009!
- 21:51 Feature #2816 (Accepted): Implement redirect to action
- Won at T3BOARD09 bug auction by network publishing
- 21:41 Revision 12b5742c: FLOW3:
- * added DateTime validator
* made some validator unit tests actually test what they test
- 21:33 Feature #2957 (Accepted): Errors and exceptions should be logged to system log
- 18:05 Feature #2982 (Resolved): Allow "-" as character for identifier in caching framework
- The caching framework contains the allowed characters that can be used for identifiers.
Since this part was backport...
- 17:46 Revision e627ffda: FLOW3:
- * Added isNewObject() to Persistence\BackendInterface
* fixed implementation of forward() in AbstractController
- 17:45 Bug #879 (Closed): setValidator et al. are misleading method names
- Has been obsoleted by recent changes.
- 15:02 Feature #2979 (Resolved): Implement replace() method for the base Repository
- Applied in changeset r2078.
- 13:39 Feature #2979 (Resolved): Implement replace() method for the base Repository
- The base Repository implementation should implement a method which allows for replacing an object which exists in the...
- 14:25 Revision d473c120: * FLOW3: (Persistence) Renamed the methods getUUID($object) to getUUIDByObject($object) and removed one of them from the Persistence Manager (now ask the Persistence Backend instead).
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Implemented a replace() method for the base Repository. Resolves #2979
- 16:46 Revision 32743e53: * FLOW3: (Persistence) The DirtyMonitoringAspect now introduces a __clone() method which unsets the clean properties of the monitored object.
- * Fluid: Fixed the registerTag methods which lacked the new $type argument. Symptom was that tag attributes which wer...
- 16:28 Bug #2974 (New): Aspect / Proxy Cache is not emptied automatically if an interface used for introduction was modified
- On modifying an interface which is used in an aspect for introduction, the whole proxy class cache must be flushed.
- 15:31 Revision 742cac3d: * FLOW3: (AOP) Renamed the remaining occurrences of AOPProxy* to FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_*
- 00:53 Revision 571434ec: * FLOW3: (AOP) Renamed all occurrences of AOPProxy* to FLOW3_AOP_Proxy_*
- * FLOW3: (Persistence) Prefixed names of the methods introduced by the DirtyMonitoringAspect
- 15:01 Revision 575f7a6e: FLOW3:
- * Validation: Rewrote the ValidatorResolver, and removed the NoValidatorFound exception
* Reflection: when calling Re...
- 13:01 Revision 67162297: * FLOW3: (MVC) Argument->setValue(): Values of the identity array are now handled case insensitive while searching for an object in the repository.
- 13:00 Task #2536 (Resolved): Additions to coding guidelines
- Applied in changeset r2030.
- 12:36 Revision 6bee906b: This commit contains not yet finished features for the MVC framework which mainly address the identity array mechanism. It was just necessary to commit these changes so we don't run into integration hell later ...
- * FLOW3: (MVC) The AbstractController now considers optional arguments while mapping the request arguments to the con...
- 12:25 Revision c75e8dd0: FLOW3:
- * some updates to the coding guidelines, fixes #2536
- 12:21 Feature #2957 (Resolved): Errors and exceptions should be logged to system log
- 11:59 Task #2444 (Needs Feedback): Refactor Request -> Remove *ObjectNamePattern
- Hi, is this done or is there still something missing?
- 11:52 Revision 24125a27: FLOW3:
- * removed indexAction from the ActionController, as it caused runtime notices about mismatching method signature with...
Also available in: Atom