From 2009-03-31 to 2009-04-29
- 14:28 Revision a1e07a62: FLOW3:
- * changed $viewObjectNamePattern in ActionController to expect views classes in a namespace reflecting the controller...
- 19:55 Revision 4232e16c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the canProcessRequest() method in the Action Controller
- 18:00 Bug #3152 (Resolved): The Reflection does not recognize changes in class files
- Applied in changeset r2175.
- 16:44 Bug #3152 (Resolved): The Reflection does not recognize changes in class files
- If a class file is changed in development context, the Reflection Service should re-reflect that class and store the ...
- 18:00 Bug #3121 (Resolved): canProcessRequest is not called in ActionControllers
- Applied in changeset r2175.
- 17:15 Feature #3153 (New): Support of action based filter rules defined by annotation.
- Similar to #3092 there should be a way to declare additional filter rules for the arguments of an action method:
- 17:03 Revision 6fd4ce49: * FLOW3: Raised required PHP version to 5.3.0RC1
- * FLOW3: (Error) The \F3\FLOW3\Error\Error class now supports __toString()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Finished implementation of ...
- 09:12 Bug #3130 (Needs Feedback): ValidatorResolver does not work for float/numeric/mixed typed method arguments
- If committed a fix for this in r2171. This needs verification as I don't have an overview of all implications. Valida...
- 22:16 Revision ef50988e: * FLOW3: (Validation) added more types to unifyDataType() in ValidationResolver. Additionally passed dataType through ucfirst() in order to find matching Validators for @param types (which are lower case by default)
- arguments of type "mixed" will be passed to RawValidator now - this might need to be revised, I'm committing this any...
- 19:44 Revision f12a6ed9: Removed the functional test createPackageCreatesPackageMetaDataFile and fixed the deletePackage test
- 19:32 Revision a549ab10: Rewrote most of the package manager tests to use the VFS
- 17:44 Bug #3130 (Resolved): ValidatorResolver does not work for float/numeric/mixed typed method arguments
- While implementing view helpers for Fluid I'm struggling with validation of the view helper arguments:...
- 15:03 Bug #3121 (Resolved): canProcessRequest is not called in ActionControllers
- It seems, canProcessRequest() is never called in Action Controllers, so CLI-Controllers can be called through the bro...
- 05:39 Revision 9a1b3779: FLOW3:
- * the RouterCachingAspect now takes objects in routeValues into account, they were ignored before
- 23:12 Revision 3b1f6d30: FLOW3:
- * ClassSchema and ClassSchemataBuilder now handle the @lazy annotation
* the persistence DataMapper obeys t...
- 09:00 Feature #3092 (Resolved): Support annotation-based validation rules in controller actions
- Applied in changeset r2159.
- 08:22 Revision 9f137275: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the automatic validation rule registration based on @validate annotations in action methods. Note that validators are registered now but validation still does not happen (yet). Resolves #3092
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Modified the API of the ValidatorResolver
- 07:46 Revision f6abcde4: FLOW3:
- * added a LazyLoadingProxy to act as stand-in for any object (not yet used)
- 06:45 Revision bfe8ecd7: FLOW3:
- * added an array type hint in ...\Configuration\Container
- 06:30 Revision b53d2d2e: FLOW3:
- * some documentation nitpicking
- 06:24 Revision b2997c84: FLOW3:
- * one can now explicitly implement the DirtyMonitoringInterface to optimize dirty checking, in that case the default ...
- 01:00 Feature #3091 (Resolved): Support new method "initializeXYAction" in controllers
- Applied in changeset r2152.
- 00:18 Revision 39712da5: * FLOW3: (MVC) A method called "initializeFooAction" will now be called before an action "foo" at a time arguments still can be registered. Resolves #3091
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeArguments() method from the ActionController. Use initializeXYAction() or in...
- 01:24 Feature #3093 (Resolved): Implement annotation based validation rules for models
- Make these @validate annotations work in a model:...
- 01:11 Feature #3092 (Resolved): Support annotation-based validation rules in controller actions
- It should be possible to define additional validation rules for arguments of a controller action by declaring them in...
- 01:05 Feature #3091 (Resolved): Support new method "initializeXYAction" in controllers
- Controllers should check if a method "initializeFooAction" exists for an action "foo" and call it before the action "...
- 13:50 Revision f25b45c2: * FLOW3: (Cache) Replaced the cache file name separator "@" by "^". You'll need to delete your caches manually before using this revision. Refs #2982
- 11:48 Revision 81d85740: * FLOW3: (AOP) And here's the updated test for my last commit (sorry ...)
- 11:34 Revision 490f2dc2: * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a bug in the AOP Framework which led to proxy classes being proxied again - resulting in weird side effects like the package manager not being injected into the proxy class etc. Now the target class is being checked before building a proxy.
- * FLOW3: (Fluid) Fixed a bug in the AbstractFormViewHelper: The identity hidden field were not rendered even though t...
- 08:05 Feature #3041 (Closed): Caching Framework - ask for validity
- It woul be useful to ask the cache if it is still valid.
If something critical is cached - that for ...
- 23:00 Bug #3034 (Resolved): The Resolve Handler Resolver doesn't check if potential resolve handlers are registered objects
- Applied in changeset r2127.
- 22:05 Bug #3034 (Resolved): The Resolve Handler Resolver doesn't check if potential resolve handlers are registered objects
- While resolving possible resolve handlers, a list of all classes implementing the ResolveHandlerInterface is compiled...
- 22:16 Revision 2c2781b5: * FLOW3: (MVC) Test for #3034
- 22:08 Revision db7c1d54: * FLOW3: (MVC) The RequestHandlerResolver now works even if a Request Handler has been proxied. Fixes #3034
- 22:08 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- This Exception is created when an aspect for the RequestHandler is defined.
After removing the aspect the exception ...
- 22:07 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Christoph Blömer wrote:
> I made a new checkout, cleared the cache und tried it again.
> The problem still exis...
- 21:19 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- I made a new checkout, cleared the cache und tried it again.
The problem still exists. Nothing has changed.
- 18:00 Bug #3027 (Resolved): Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Applied in changeset r2123.
- 16:12 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Explanation of the reason for this bug:
The object manager's registerObjectType() method registers the RouterInter...
- 14:09 Bug #3027: Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- Attached a backtrace exploiting this bug
- 11:05 Bug #3027 (Accepted): Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- 17:04 Revision 43a9beef: * FLOW3: (Object) The Object Builder now throws an exception if no default implementation for an object type could be found and an instance of this object type should be built.
- * FLOW3: (Object) Introduced a new marker interface "ProxyInterface" which must be implemented by all proxy classes.
- 12:29 Feature #3030 (Resolved): Testing framework can send bug report to mailinglist
- After the test suites are completed and a test failed, ask the Developer if a detailed bug report should be send to t...
- 11:50 Bug #3029 (Resolved): Routing is not working correctly on all platforms
- I am getting this error when i request any URL with a path part (http://flow3.local/testing , http://flow3.local/test...
- 22:19 Bug #3027 (Resolved): Rev 2122 results in an Exeption when loading FLOW3 a second time after clearing the chache
- In Development Context I get:
#1166550023: Object "F3\WebDAV\MVC\RequestHandler_AOPProxy_Development" is not registe...
- 17:40 Revision 1bf09df6: This commit mostly consists of speed optimizations.
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a few pointcut filters which crashed while trying to match against an automatically created cons...
- 12:06 Revision ccb7478d: FLOW3:
- * findObjectByIdentityProperties() now can handle multiple identity properties
* removed use of PHP6 packag...
Also available in: Atom