From 2009-03-31 to 2009-04-29
- 14:28 Revision a1e07a62: FLOW3:
- * changed $viewObjectNamePattern in ActionController to expect views classes in a namespace reflecting the controller...
- 19:55 Revision 4232e16c: * FLOW3: (MVC) Fixed the canProcessRequest() method in the Action Controller
- 17:03 Revision 6fd4ce49: * FLOW3: Raised required PHP version to 5.3.0RC1
- * FLOW3: (Error) The \F3\FLOW3\Error\Error class now supports __toString()
* FLOW3: (MVC) Finished implementation of ...
- 22:16 Revision ef50988e: * FLOW3: (Validation) added more types to unifyDataType() in ValidationResolver. Additionally passed dataType through ucfirst() in order to find matching Validators for @param types (which are lower case by default)
- arguments of type "mixed" will be passed to RawValidator now - this might need to be revised, I'm committing this any...
- 19:44 Revision f12a6ed9: Removed the functional test createPackageCreatesPackageMetaDataFile and fixed the deletePackage test
- 19:32 Revision a549ab10: Rewrote most of the package manager tests to use the VFS
- 05:39 Revision 9a1b3779: FLOW3:
- * the RouterCachingAspect now takes objects in routeValues into account, they were ignored before
- 23:12 Revision 3b1f6d30: FLOW3:
- * ClassSchema and ClassSchemataBuilder now handle the @lazy annotation
* the persistence DataMapper obeys t...
- 08:22 Revision 9f137275: * FLOW3: (MVC) Implemented the automatic validation rule registration based on @validate annotations in action methods. Note that validators are registered now but validation still does not happen (yet). Resolves #3092
- * FLOW3: (Validation) Modified the API of the ValidatorResolver
- 07:46 Revision f6abcde4: FLOW3:
- * added a LazyLoadingProxy to act as stand-in for any object (not yet used)
- 06:45 Revision bfe8ecd7: FLOW3:
- * added an array type hint in ...\Configuration\Container
- 06:30 Revision b53d2d2e: FLOW3:
- * some documentation nitpicking
- 06:24 Revision b2997c84: FLOW3:
- * one can now explicitly implement the DirtyMonitoringInterface to optimize dirty checking, in that case the default ...
- 00:18 Revision 39712da5: * FLOW3: (MVC) A method called "initializeFooAction" will now be called before an action "foo" at a time arguments still can be registered. Resolves #3091
- * FLOW3: (MVC) !!! Removed the initializeArguments() method from the ActionController. Use initializeXYAction() or in...
- 13:50 Revision f25b45c2: * FLOW3: (Cache) Replaced the cache file name separator "@" by "^". You'll need to delete your caches manually before using this revision. Refs #2982
- 11:48 Revision 81d85740: * FLOW3: (AOP) And here's the updated test for my last commit (sorry ...)
- 11:34 Revision 490f2dc2: * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a bug in the AOP Framework which led to proxy classes being proxied again - resulting in weird side effects like the package manager not being injected into the proxy class etc. Now the target class is being checked before building a proxy.
- * FLOW3: (Fluid) Fixed a bug in the AbstractFormViewHelper: The identity hidden field were not rendered even though t...
- 22:16 Revision 2c2781b5: * FLOW3: (MVC) Test for #3034
- 22:08 Revision db7c1d54: * FLOW3: (MVC) The RequestHandlerResolver now works even if a Request Handler has been proxied. Fixes #3034
- 17:04 Revision 43a9beef: * FLOW3: (Object) The Object Builder now throws an exception if no default implementation for an object type could be found and an instance of this object type should be built.
- * FLOW3: (Object) Introduced a new marker interface "ProxyInterface" which must be implemented by all proxy classes.
- 17:40 Revision 1bf09df6: This commit mostly consists of speed optimizations.
- * FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed a few pointcut filters which crashed while trying to match against an automatically created cons...
- 12:06 Revision ccb7478d: FLOW3:
- * findObjectByIdentityProperties() now can handle multiple identity properties
* removed use of PHP6 packag...
Also available in: Atom